God they gets up in the miggle of the afternoons an starts bleetin bout simple fings till its all komlikatedery see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Ok, SOM, I. Added the outlook.com email that you created for me to the PB
    Then I went to the PlayBook calendar an swiped down an its ther!!! - yay
    Now how do I gets this email & calendar to sync with the microsoft outlook on my PC?
    ...see how good I was doin all that for yah, eh?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-16-14 05:38 PM
    Ok, SOM, I. Added the outlook.com email that you created for me to the PB
    Then I went to the PlayBook calendar an swiped down an its ther!!! - yay
    Now how do I gets this email & calendar to sync with the microsoft outlook on my PC?
    ...see how good I was doin all that for yah, eh?
    Now opens up Microsoft outlook on your pc see? Then select 'Accounts' and on the drops downs menu select 'Add Account' see? Add your outlook mail details [email protected] and your password and presto hey as if by majik yous is synced see eh?
    castoridae likes this.
    05-17-14 06:16 AM
    Now opens up Microsoft outlook on your pc see? Then select 'Accounts' and on the drops downs menu select 'Add Account' see? Add your outlook mail details [email protected] and your password and presto hey as if by majik yous is synced see eh?
    I iz gonna try dis right now, I be lettin ya know! - but yous should go check your owse fer alleygayters and such in the meantime cause dat ole PC well it be takin a few minutes to power up
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 06:55 AM
    I iz gonna try dis right now, I be lettin ya know! - but yous should go check your owse fer alleygayters and such in the meantime cause dat ole PC well it be takin a few minutes to power up
    I is avin a bokkle so no rushes see eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-17-14 07:04 AM
    Just one? Light weight!
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 07:16 AM
    Just one? Light weight!
    Shuddup duck see eh? I is a genkal man's see an i is only takin one bokkle out of the can at a time see eh? Note to myselfs see..................find a smaller jar to drinks out of see?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 07:37 AM
    Shuddup duck see eh? I is a genkal man's see an i is only takin one bokkle out of the can at a time see eh? Note to myselfs see..................find a smaller jar to drinks out of see?
    I need a bigger jar!
    Check this out. My work truck thinks its stolen. The security system has locked out the gas supply and the ignition system. I did a reset which takes a half hour and is running for now. Does my Chevy have a BlackBerry OS in it?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 08:16 AM
    I need a bigger jar!
    Check this out. My work truck thinks its stolen. The security system has locked out the gas supply and the ignition system. I did a reset which takes a half hour and is running for now. Does my Chevy have a BlackBerry OS in it?
    Root it and install an android ROM. Shud fixya right up
    05-17-14 08:38 AM
    Root it and install an android ROM. Shud fixya right up
    Your just trying to drive me nuts. Every time I would turn the key to start it I would hear that annoying Droid.
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 08:48 AM
    No rushes atall, sir lep, cause here I be 2 hrs later an still playin!
    Turns out ya gots to roll around a few times afore yah kin crawl (verify wif dat dere baby wots on here)
    Den, after crawlin, ya gots to get support to stand, den walk an fall - (repeat several times), den run an fall, (repeat as above).
    I iz at dat rollin stage: Tried to send en email to dat outlook.com ya gave me an it take me to ... Microsoft windows!! I promise dem guys I iz not illegal an they make me gib dem my cell phone to prove it.
    Now, I has to legitimatize my account on my PC afore I kin used it on my playbook.

So, keep drinkin dere SOM, cause I be here awhile
    05-17-14 09:17 AM
    No rushes atall, sir lep, cause here I be 2 hrs later an still playin!
    Turns out ya gots to roll around a few times afore yah kin crawl (verify wif dat dere baby wots on here)
    Den, after crawlin, ya gots to get support to stand, den walk an fall - (repeat several times), den run an fall, (repeat as above).
    I iz at dat rollin stage: Tried to send en email to dat outlook.com ya gave me an it take me to ... Microsoft windows!! I promise dem guys I iz not illegal an they make me gib dem my cell phone to prove it.
    Now, I has to legitimatize my account on my PC afore I kin used it on my playbook.

So, keep drinkin dere SOM, cause I be here awhile
    Are you still running Win XP on a 12 year old machine? They are trying to hint that you should get a new machine and upgrade to Win 8. Sorry for the poor language but I am trouble learning S*O*M pidgin with it's complicated dictionary and sentence structure.
    05-17-14 09:56 AM
    Are you still running Win XP on a 12 year old machine? They are trying to hint that you should get a new machine and upgrade to Win 8. Sorry for the poor language but I am trouble learning S*O*M pidgin with it's complicated dictionary and sentence structure.
    No, SOM created an outlook email acct for me so I could get my playbook calendar to sync with the PC calenadr that I have on microsoft outlook.
    Problem apparently have to verify the outlook email SOM crated for me
    05-17-14 10:07 AM
    No, SOM created an outlook email acct for me so I could get my playbook calendar to sync with the PC calenadr that I have on microsoft outlook.
    I will have to try that on my Toshiba Encore 8 with Win 8.1.
    05-17-14 10:31 AM
    Not understanding how SOM created it for you. You're gonna have all sorts of verification troubles using someone else's acct?
    05-17-14 10:39 AM
    Not understanding how SOM created it for you. You're gonna have all sorts of verification troubles using someone else's acct?
    no. that part is ok, I just had to give them my cell phone # and sign in.
    05-17-14 10:44 AM
    You has to is login to yous outlook count frew the web to verify yous count see eh? Cants nit do it on yous playbrick see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-17-14 10:46 AM
    Don't make me more confused that I is. Can't anyone make an email account for someone and give me the password and then I can go in and change it? And now it's my account? Can't you access an outlook account from any PC, phone or tablet? Is time for a beer? Not that there is a bad time.
    05-17-14 10:46 AM
    Time for a beer. Did you over sleep? I'm on my fifth bottle
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 11:51 AM
    Don't make me more confused that I is. Can't anyone make an email account for someone and give me the password and then I can go in and change it? And now it's my account? Can't you access an outlook account from any PC, phone or tablet? Is time for a beer? Not that there is a bad time.
    Yes they is can do dat an dats wot I dids I fink? Yes I fink I..........mmmmmm.......maybees I did eh? I is needin to open nuvver can see but I is only takin one bokkle out of the can at a time see eh so shuddup duck?

Posted via CB10
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 12:09 PM
    Time for a beer. Did you over sleep? I'm on my fifth bottle
    Priorities, the list had to be completed first.
    Attached Thumbnails Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_00000034.jpg  
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-17-14 12:10 PM
    Priorities, the list had to be completed first.
    Mmmmmmmmm............i is didnt is nowing that's ow yous spellesed playbook?.............you lives an lerns dude........yous lives an lerns see eh? Fanks yous?
    05-17-14 12:21 PM
    Mmmmmmmmm............i is didnt is nowing that's ow yous spellesed playbook?.............you lives an lerns dude........yous lives an lerns see eh? Fanks yous?
    Thats my granddaughters version of play barbies. I'm thinking she is learning how to read and write from your dictionary.
    05-17-14 01:15 PM
    Thats my granddaughters version of play barbies. I'm thinking she is learning how to read and write from your dictionary.
    Dear Lord......introduce that kid to googlies fore som GATS his hooks iner
    05-17-14 01:25 PM
    Dear Lord......introduce that kid to googlies fore som GATS his hooks iner
    She is a PlayBook fan. First I purchase her a Leap pad wouldn't use it. Second I purchased her an Android tablet from Walmart she wouldn't play with it either. Thirdly I purchase here an Ipod 4 and Playbook an the same time. Ipod was received a week before her PlayBook showed up. She did use the Ipod for a week but when the Playbook showed up it has been the Playbook all the way. She takes it everywhere. So I'm thinking the googlie thingy is out.
    05-17-14 01:40 PM
    Ok Wots a diktinoarry then eh see? Oh an whatever that uvver posh dude sed bout sruktures of stnesentses see eh? I is a plot not a bolder see eh?
    05-17-14 01:49 PM
11,462 ... 6061626364 ...