what you said is close but not exact. My PC had the full microsoft outlook suite when I first got it around 2003.
    I had Bell as the IP.
    Around 2006 I switched to Rogers.
    Unbeknownst to me, the Rogers tech set up outlook express and downloaded old mail from my microsoft outlook
    I didn't need a calendar on my home PC in those days, so didn't notice a difference.
    Now its different with tablets
    Ahhh, OK. So you won't have to buy anything. Unfortunately, Office/Outlook 2003 is going the way of XP, e.g. not supported anymore. Did you decide to buy an new PC? I don't know, the amount you say you use it and if you keep the security software updated on it (e.g. firewall/antivirus), I think you should be OK if you are careful and don't click on popups or open any strange emails. Also, use a browser other than Internet Explorer like Firefox or Chrome, which will be updated and supported.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-16-14 08:45 AM
    Ahhh, OK. So you won't have to buy anything. Unfortunately, Office/Outlook 2003 is going the way of XP, e.g. not supported anymore. Did you decide to buy an new PC? I don't know, the amount you say you use it and if you keep the security software updated on it (e.g. firewall/antivirus), I think you should be OK if you are careful and don't click on popups or open any strange emails. Also, use a browser other than Internet Explorer like Firefox or Chrome, which will be updated and supported.
    I have both Explorer and Firefox.
    I will switch to Firefox as the main browser, once I get everything sorted on the playbook. Explorer is easier to use until then on the PC. I have much email clean up to do on the microsoft outlook; it downloaded over 1,000 old emails last night.
    I don't use the PC, just the playbooks, so I agree, I won't bother with a new PC for now.

So, my calendar is the issue. I will look on the PC microsoft outlook to see where I can get the calendar to share with the playbook.
    Will that work?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 11:26 AM
    I will switch to Firefox as the main browser, once I get everything sorted on the playbook. Explorer is easier to use until then on the PC. I have much email clean up to do on the microsoft outlook; it downloaded over 1,000 old emails last night.
    I don't use the PC, just the playbooks, so I agree, I won't bother with a new PC for now.

So, my calendar is the issue. I will look on the PC microsoft outlook to see where I can get the calendar to share with the playbook.
    Will that work?
    Get out of older versions of Microsoft Explorer as soon as you can. Firefox? What OS are you using on PC?

Have you looked under the gear icon to see what email/ calendar apps you have installed onyour PB and to check what might be available?
    05-16-14 11:50 AM
    Shuddup yous rabble see eh? Liss ten and edificated yum selves see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 12:01 PM
    I is getting back toos yous lot in a min it see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 12:02 PM
    Get out of older versions of Microsoft Explorer as soon as you can. Firefox? What OS are you using on PC?

Have you looked under the gear icon to see what email/ calendar apps you have installed onyour PB and to check what might be available?
    When I open the PB calendar and swipe down, it only shows the playbook calendar. The Yahoo calendar is no longer supported on PB, so after trying over the lst 6 moths to reload it, i just deleted it.
    So how do I get outlook calendars to sync with the PB calendar??
    05-16-14 12:02 PM

Will that work?
    Stops it! Stops it right nows see eh? Yous is all komplikatin a simple tissue see eh? When I is finished ended litenin to my ero I is gettin backs wiv the answer see eh? The very simple answer as in VERY SIMPLE see eh? Oh my god why me Lord, why me?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and castoridae like this.
    05-16-14 12:06 PM
    When I open the PB calendar and swipe down, it only shows the playbook calendar. The Yahoo calendar is no longer supported on PB, so after trying over the lst 6 moths to reload it, i just deleted it.
    So how do I get outlook calendars to sync with the PB calendar??
    STOP RIGHT THEIR SEE EH? IF YOU DUSNT STOP I IS FLYIN OVER AND BOMIN YOUS HOUSE SEE EH? OH AN GARDEN AN SHED AN HOUSE AN CAR AN EVERYFIN?

Posted via CB10
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 12:09 PM
    God they gets up in the miggle of the afternoons an starts bleetin bout simple fings till its all komlikatedery see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 12:11 PM
    Now restart my ero singin gain see eh? Oh and don't talk till he's finished ended see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 12:12 PM
    STOP RIGHT THEIR SEE EH? IF YOU DUSNT STOP I IS FLYIN OVER AND BOMIN YOUS HOUSE SEE EH? OH AN GARDEN AN SHED AN HOUSE AN CAR AN EVERYFIN?

Posted via CB10
    Does this mean you're gonna help me ??
    05-16-14 12:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    you want crazy?? Here's crazy: dis is my neighbour. I am not in communion wif dis guy see? He be sittin in his tree waitin for me to go inside so's he can jump the fence an cut my plants down, so you don't need to be bombin me cause dis guy he be doin a great job! So, SOM, how bout dat calendar??
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-img_00000255.jpg
    05-16-14 12:53 PM
    you want crazy?? Here's crazy: dis is my neighbour. I am not in communion wif dis guy see? He be sittin in his tree waitin for me to go inside so's he can jump the fence an cut my plants down, so you don't need to be bombin me cause dis guy he be doin a great job! So, SOM, how bout dat calendar??
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000255.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	271111
    Mees is finkin yous is paramedianoid see eh? Chills out a relaxes see eh? Hes probability just waitin to peeps ay yous wen yous takes yous cloves off see and yous is niked and bafe see eh? Hes is commonly nown as a peeping Henry see eh?.....................OMG I is good I is wen I is on a roll?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 01:17 PM
    Prefferabally chills out wiv a good bokkle of brandy? Anyfink will do cause I only has vodika that the nise likkle man wiv the funny hat on keeps givin mees but it still workses see eh?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 01:19 PM
    Prefferabally chills out wiv a good bokkle of brandy? Anyfink will do cause I only has vodika that the nise likkle man wiv the funny hat on keeps givin mees but it still workses see eh?
    Grey goose?
    05-16-14 01:22 PM
    Mees is finkin yous is paramedianoid see eh? Chills out a relaxes see eh? Hes probability just waitin to peeps ay yous wen yous takes yous cloves off see and yous is niked and bafe see eh? Hes is commonly nown as a peeping Henry see eh?.....................OMG I is good I is wen I is on a roll?
    Maybe he. Is in his tree stand beaver hunting?
    If a pikiture painted a fousand wordys then why can't I painted yous...........oh I is in luv all again over see eh?
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    I is reely boogyin and IN THE GROOVE now boys see eh?
    .......If pictures cud paint words and count..........
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 01:24 PM
    Rock it baby personbodys an we is walkin the walk an talkin the story heah man............?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 01:25 PM
    Food.........i is needed food see eh? Back in a mo?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 01:26 PM
    Food.........i is needed food see eh? Back in a mo?
    I just had food from the Mongolian Grill.
    05-16-14 01:28 PM
    If a pikiture painted a fousand wordys then why can't I painted yous...........oh I is in luv all again over see eh?
    Hit it S_O_M!
    05-16-14 01:48 PM
    Now I'm hungry, ohh, I know why... I used to have a calendar on my playbook sea, that would ding when Iz had to eat and stuff. It was great, cause it was synced wif all my e-toys so it didn't matter what I was usin it would find me.....
    05-16-14 02:18 PM
    Oh duck! Is you in orlandeo then eh? I is nowin a likkle mongral grill on the interstatenational drive that's buteifull see and the foods good as well see?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-16-14 02:53 PM
    Oh duck! Is you in orlandeo then eh? I is nowin a likkle mongral grill on the interstatenational drive that's buteifull see and the foods good as well see?
    Nope Ohio. Grandpartentsday at granddaughter's school and that's her favorite place to eat so that's where we ate lunch at today.
    05-16-14 03:52 PM
11,462 ... 5960616263 ...