anyone know when NFC will be enabled on the PB 4G-LTE?
    That is something that has been talked about for the past three years. Besides why would you ask this motley crew?
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-15-14 03:42 PM
    Yous said he was a. Rock. Not a rug
    I is taking the rock back see cause yous said it was silly and it wood runs away when I is lettin it out the box.
    05-15-14 03:49 PM
    That is something that has been talked about for the past three years. Besides why would you ask this motley crew?
    Oh so yous is starting wiv the compliments nows tryin to get round us eh?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-15-14 03:51 PM
    I is taking the rock back see cause yous said it was silly and it wood runs away when I is lettin it out the box.
    Like you listen to me!
    05-15-14 03:59 PM
    Like you listen to me!
    I is angin on yous every wordy?
    05-15-14 04:02 PM
    I is angin on yous every wordy?
    Who you trying to BS
    05-15-14 04:16 PM
    Aw shucks! Look at my new pet umphry playin roll over an play dead wiv his likkle legs in the air?

Attachment 270899
    Youze sure youze OK? Youze too calm and imaginin thingys? Or is dere an ant on the rug sumwere?
    05-15-14 04:53 PM
    Wordy?? - did the infamous SOM forgets the instructions he sent to me for outlook?
    - help, my outlook express on my PC doesn’t have a calendar - why andhow does I gets this now, eh?[
    05-15-14 05:23 PM
    Wordy?? - did the infamous SOM forgets the instructions he sent to me for outlook?
    - help, my outlook express on my PC doesn�t have a calendar - why andhow does I gets this now, eh?[
    You don't need a calendar. Your retiring soon.
    05-15-14 05:26 PM
    You don't need a calendar. Your retiring soon.
    Ok, I have figured out the problem I have an old outlook office full account that was not connected. Rogers set up an outlook express account that doesn’t have the calendar.
    Is. There a way to synchronize the two accounts??
    I tried entering the same info, soo the old good account will send, but not receive
    05-15-14 06:47 PM
    Ok, I have figured out the problem I have an old outlook office full account that was not connected. Rogers set up an outlook express account that doesn�t have the calendar.
    Is. There a way to synchronize the two accounts??
    I tried entering the same info, soo the old good account will send, but not receive
    How are you looking at your outlook account? If your on PC site, look at top right hand corner of screen you will see outlook with an arrow pointing down. Tap on that and it will open calendar, one drive ect.
    05-15-14 07:53 PM
    How are you looking at your outlook account? If your on PC site, look at top right hand corner of screen you will see outlook with an arrow pointing down. Tap on that and it will open calendar, one drive ect.
    Ok, as predicted, I had to call Rogers 3 times, but that was my fault.
    I didn kn I was using outlook expresd, that doesn't have a calendar.
    Bit onmy computer, I do have microsoft outlook which has everything.
    So the last Rogers guy remotely accessed my pc and activated my microsoft outlook. Now i think I have to delete the yahoo account and the outlook express from my tablet and reload the microsoft outlook but will the calendar be there too like it is on my pc?
    05-15-14 08:09 PM
    So the last Rogers guy remotely accessed my pc and activated my microsoft outlook. Now i think I have to delete the yahoo account and the outlook express from my tablet and reload the microsoft outlook but will the calendar be there too like it is on my pc?
    It will be on the Calendar icon. Open up calendar, pull down top center of screen, and make sure there is a green check mark on outlook. When you add an appointment from your PC it will sync with PlayBook calendar. If your add an appointment from your PlayBook tap on calendar,tap on letter with plus sign at bottom left corner, put your appointment in and select where you want the appointment listed. Local (Playbook) or outlook.
    05-15-14 08:33 PM
    It will be on the Calendar icon. Open up calendar, pull down top center of screen, and make sure there is a green check mark on outlook. When you add an appointment from your PC it will sync with PlayBook calendar. If your add an appointment from your PlayBook tap on calendar,tap on letter with plus sign at bottom left corner, put your appointment in and select where you want the appointment listed. Local (Playbook) or outlook.
    On the playbook calendar there is only the playbook icon when I pull down the calendar. Do I have to do something on the PC microsoft outlook first?
    05-15-14 09:42 PM
    On the playbook calendar there is only the playbook icon when I pull down the calendar. Do I have to do something on the PC microsoft outlook first?
    Tap on the gear at top right hand corner of main screen next to battery icon, tap on outlook account,make sure sync email, sync contacts and sync calendar or on.
    05-15-14 09:54 PM
    Night all
    05-15-14 10:12 PM
    Night all
    It's not time for you to sleep
    05-15-14 10:19 PM
    Damn baby shows up for a drive by?
    05-16-14 05:55 AM
    I is bean very konserned bout my news pet see eh? Umphry doesn't is seem to do mutch an he's still in the same places I is leevin im wen I is takin im out the box see eh? I fink he kneads a vet see eh?
    05-16-14 07:01 AM
    I think you are still a little confused. The way I understand it, you have a yahoo email account. That's all, right? Now the Roger's guy activated your FULL VERSION of Microsoft Office, which is a program suite that includes Microsoft Outlook (an email client) ON YOUR PC (Note: Office is quite expensive and when the trial runs out, it may cost you $150-300 to buy the program depending on version. Just to let you know.). You have your yahoo account on the PB. Your yahoo calendar should sync to the PB if you have the account on the PB set up right. As the Duck said, if you open the calendar icon on the PB, you should see yahoo calendar being synced. If not, you may have to delete the yahoo account from the PB and set it up again to make sure you check the calendar sync option.

Now you also said that yahoo calendar is not syncing with BBRY devices. I don't know because I don't use yahoo calendar, just email. So, that is where S_O_M advised you to create an outlook.com email account and sync with that. Setting up the outlook.com account by importing your carlendar/contacts/email information is a little tricky and involves exporting/importing a .csv file from the PC Outlook program. You can probably ask your Rogers guy to do this once you have made your outlook.com account. He can add the account to your PC Outlook program and transfer the information to it. You will have to add the outlook.com account to the PB per the instructions I gave you previously, making sure you have calendar sync option checked.

So again, you DO NOT have Outlook or Outlook Express on the PlayBook. Just a yahoo (maybe not full functioning) account.
    castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 07:39 AM
    Dambed mericans spends all they're lives sleepin they is see eh?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 07:40 AM
    I think you are still a little confused. The way I understand it, you have a yahoo email account. That's all, right? Now the Roger's guy activated your FULL VERSION of Microsoft Office, which is a program suite that includes Microsoft Outlook (an email client) ON YOUR PC (Note: Office is quite expensive and when the trial runs out, it may cost you $150-300 to buy the program depending on version. Just to let you know.). You have your yahoo account on the PB. Your yahoo calendar should sync to the PB if you have the account on the PB set up right. As the Duck said, if you open the calendar icon on the PB, you should see yahoo calendar being synced. If not, you may have to delete the yahoo account from the PB and set it up again to make sure you check the calendar sync option.

Now you also said that yahoo calendar is not syncing with BBRY devices. I don't know because I don't use yahoo calendar, just email. So, that is where S_O_M advised you to create an outlook.com email account and sync with that. Setting up the outlook.com account by importing your carlendar/contacts/email information is a little tricky and involves exporting/importing a .csv file from the PC Outlook program. You can probably ask your Rogers guy to do this once you have made your outlook.com account. He can add the account to your PC Outlook program and transfer the information to it. You will have to add the outlook.com account to the PB per the instructions I gave you previously, making sure you have calendar sync option checked.

So again, you DO NOT have Outlook or Outlook Express on the PlayBook. Just a yahoo (maybe not full functioning) account.
    You is cannot be stallin Microsoft outlook on the pb!............cans yous?............i is confuzzed know see eh? Stoppit grape?
    dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 07:42 AM
    I is bean very konserned bout my news pet see eh? Umphry doesn't is seem to do mutch an he's still in the same places I is leevin im wen I is takin im out the box see eh? I fink he kneads a vet see eh?
    A geologist?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 07:46 AM
    You is cannot be stallin Microsoft outlook on the pb!............cans yous?............i is confuzzed know see eh? Stoppit grape?
    Youze can only adds a [email protected] account tos the PB. Youze sed it yurself, see eh? My heads hurtin...I needs a vet...Hey, I donts ave a ead!
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-16-14 07:50 AM

what you said is close but not exact. My PC had the full microsoft outlook suite when I first got it around 2003.
    I had Bell as the IP.
    Around 2006 I switched to Rogers.
    Unbeknownst to me, the Rogers tech set up outlook express and downloaded old mail from my microsoft outlook
    I didn't need a calendar on my home PC in those days, so didn't notice a difference.
    Now its different with tablets
    05-16-14 08:27 AM
11,462 ... 5859606162 ...