I is atin grapes I is?
    Don't be ating on grapes, see eh? Grapes is your fiend, see eh? Orange faces! Orange faces! (accusing/pointing to S_O_M)
    05-08-14 02:57 PM
    No it a TAP! You nows one of them fings wiv a turnin bit on and a bit were water cums out see eh!
    Tap is what you do to a keg. What's amatter for you?
    05-08-14 04:21 PM
    It's tellin the program the field length and where the next field startsed see eh?
    I understood yup better when you mutter mutter all the time. Thiz instriktional thingy yuz doin cause confusion see eh...I wonder how those military students learn from yuz? Shootin blank? Maybe putin invade youcrane cuz hes not afraid of the pilots Shootin right see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:25 PM
    Yous is extraktin the urine nows duck.......stops it............ok I is avin a tap leekin at my ouse see an its leekin water into my baff see eh? So is wot does i av to does to gets yous hexspurt tension to its eh?
    Yuztube leakin iz common at yuz age see eh? Yuz need keigle exercise to tighten up Yuztube. No more leaky see eh? And no bokkles three hours before bedtime.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:29 PM
    Seeing how you didn't give me much info like brand, single handle, hot or cold side leaking ect. Here are the instructions on most used fcts.

1. If it's a washerless fct. Turn fct on and off three or four times to see if it resets the seat and spring.
    2. If it washerless look to see what make the fct is. If it a Delta you can purchase a set of seats and springs. American Standard, Moen ect you will need to replace the cartridge. (turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, remove cartridge or stem. If Delta fct use a dental pick and remove seats and springs down in fct body and replace them with new ones. If it's American Standard or Moen remove cartridge and reinstall new one (Moen fct you may need to purchase a cartridge puller) reverse process to put back together.
    3. If it a washered fct turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, pull stem out, on bottom of stem there is a bib washer screwed to bottom of stem. Remove washer and take to supply store and have them match it up with new one. Reverse steps to reinstall fct.
    Duck r yuz crazy?!! Givin instuksion on the Internet?!! Remember that popcorn machine he toss under the sea? We don't need pipes in the oceans see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:32 PM
    I likes those DIY personbodies there good for business! They can turn a $75 service call into a several hundred dollars service call in a heartbeat.
    That's personbodies lik the military see eh....a toilet cost $5000 and up hiring lepregnome cost $5 millions...watch our military shooting blank....priceless!! for everything else there's blinders....

Posted via CB10
    05-08-14 04:38 PM
    See post #727. Pooor,pooooor, poooooor Putty Tat....

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    05-08-14 06:11 PM
    That's personbodies lik the military see eh....a toilet cost $5000 and up hiring lepregnome cost $5 millions...watch our military shooting blank....priceless!! for everything else there's blinders....

Posted via CB10
    Ahem! I is not wurkin for nobodypersons that cheep?
    05-09-14 06:55 AM
    Ahem! I is not wurkin for nobodypersons that cheep?
    Were all "prositute" ourselves every day, just some peoples prices are higher than others........
    Or lower (see Arkansas)......

c
    05-09-14 08:40 AM
    Were all "prositute" ourselves every day, just some peoples prices are higher than others........
    Or lower (see Arkansas)......

c
    Wots an ankinsaw then eh? Mmmmmmmmmmm............Is it sumfink you kuts kats up wiv eh see?
    05-09-14 11:34 AM
    Ok i is just stiin ear mutterin to myself see.............oh and my pet 6ft mouses that i is bringin back from stralia cause I is over my feer of them now.....................just us too of us sittin ear sharin a bokkle see eh? Wont last long cause the mouses cant drink mutch see eh?
    05-09-14 12:23 PM
    Ok i is just stiin ear mutterin to myself see.............oh and my pet 6ft mouses that i is bringin back from stralia cause I is over my feer of them now.....................just us too of us sittin ear sharin a bokkle see eh? Wont last long cause the mouses cant drink mutch see eh?
    But deys luv beetroots...better gets them a truckload so youze can share.
    05-09-14 12:38 PM
    But deys luv beetroots...better gets them a truckload so youze can share.
    Sees ow mutch yous nows see eh? I is showin the mouses a beetroot see an he frew it at me an nicked my bokkles see? Hes is sittin wiv is back to me know and wont fetch his stick anymore?
    05-09-14 12:50 PM
    Everyonebodies nows dat dey are boxers not fechers, see eh?

05-09-14 01:15 PM
    Everyonebodies nows dat dey are boxers not fechers, see eh?

Ok ok so yous nows wot a mouses looks like see eh? Wot about plumberin see? Cans you fixes leekin taps eh cause the duck cant sober up long nuff see eh?
    05-09-14 01:40 PM
    Ok ok so yous nows wot a mouses looks like see eh? Wot about plumberin see? Cans you fixes leekin taps eh cause the duck cant sober up long nuff see eh?
    Now dat's a vewy, vewy big mouse!
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    05-09-14 02:18 PM
    Your mouse might hurt you a little boxing but he's doing that just for kicks. Better wear a cup.
    castoridae, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    05-09-14 02:21 PM
    I ates plummerin licks you ates grapes, see eh? OK, backs to Lee Marvin singin Wandrin Star...mmmmmm. Iz on my 2468934 time marathon lisening, see eh?
    sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    05-09-14 02:37 PM
    Now dat's a vewy, vewy big mouse!
    And he is avin 10inch teef just lick yous is see eh?
    Cynycl and castoridae like this.
    05-10-14 06:15 AM
    Oh an he eets kats see eh?
    Cynycl likes this.
    05-10-14 06:16 AM
    Oh an he eets kats see eh?
    Chit. Eater eh.
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    05-10-14 08:34 AM
    Not me. Leasts notz since I quit my jobs and got the royal eskortz from da premises
    05-10-14 09:31 AM
    Not me. Leasts notz since I quit my jobs and got the royal eskortz from da premises
    Frode yous on the streets. Like the next day garbage eh.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-10-14 09:56 AM
    Wots wiv all these personbodys bein scorted out of dem jobs see eh? Bein frode out on street is not bein that bad eh? You is clever yous is only out 10mins and then you finds a bar see eh?
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-10-14 11:01 AM
    Frode yous on the streets. Like the next day garbage eh.
    That is appenin to im every day see eh?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-10-14 11:03 AM
11,462 ... 5152535455 ...