f youse is a golden oldy its a comma delimited file see eh?
    05-08-14 07:23 AM
    Pssst duck! Microsoft Excel?
    05-08-14 07:23 AM
    Pssst duck! Microsoft Excel?
    Oh. Thanks for the explanation.
    05-08-14 07:26 AM
    Oh. Thanks for the explanation.
    Cans yous fixesed leekin taps duck?
    05-08-14 07:31 AM
    Cans yous fixesed leekin taps duck?
    Sure cans.
    05-08-14 07:44 AM
    SOM thanks for telling me that CSV (comma-separated values) is a common file format used to move data between programs. Got it thanks.
    05-08-14 07:48 AM
    SOM thanks for telling me that CSV (comma-separated values) is a common file format used to move data between programs. Got it thanks.
    Yous is extraktin the urine nows duck.......stops it............ok I is avin a tap leekin at my ouse see an its leekin water into my baff see eh? So is wot does i av to does to gets yous hexspurt tension to its eh?
    05-08-14 07:58 AM
    Yous is extraktin the urine nows duck.......stops it............ok I is avin a tap leekin at my ouse see an its leekin water into my baff see eh? So is wot does i av to does to gets yous hexspurt tension to its eh?
    Seeing how you didn't give me much info like brand, single handle, hot or cold side leaking ect. Here are the instructions on most used fcts.

1. If it's a washerless fct. Turn fct on and off three or four times to see if it resets the seat and spring.
    2. If it washerless look to see what make the fct is. If it a Delta you can purchase a set of seats and springs. American Standard, Moen ect you will need to replace the cartridge. (turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, remove cartridge or stem. If Delta fct use a dental pick and remove seats and springs down in fct body and replace them with new ones. If it's American Standard or Moen remove cartridge and reinstall new one (Moen fct you may need to purchase a cartridge puller) reverse process to put back together.
    3. If it a washered fct turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, pull stem out, on bottom of stem there is a bib washer screwed to bottom of stem. Remove washer and take to supply store and have them match it up with new one. Reverse steps to reinstall fct.
    05-08-14 08:25 AM
    Seeing how you didn't give me much info like brand, single handle, hot or cold side leaking ect. Here are the instructions on most used fcts.

1. If it's a washerless fct. Turn fct on and off three or four times to see if it resets the seat and spring.
    2. If it washerless look to see what make the fct is. If it a Delta you can purchase a set of seats and springs. American Standard, Moen ect you will need to replace the cartridge. (turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, remove cartridge or stem. If Delta fct use a dental pick and remove seats and springs down in fct body and replace them with new ones. If it's American Standard or Moen remove cartridge and reinstall new one (Moen fct you may need to purchase a cartridge puller) reverse process to put back together.
    3. If it a washered fct turn off water, remove handle, remove bonnet nut, pull stem out, on bottom of stem there is a bib washer screwed to bottom of stem. Remove washer and take to supply store and have them match it up with new one. Reverse steps to reinstall fct.
    I'd rathers set up an Outlook account on a Playbook........

c
    05-08-14 08:30 AM
    FYI if it is for mentioned fcts they have a lifetime leak warranty. If you know the model of fct you can call the fct manufacturer and they will post the parts out to you.
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-08-14 08:37 AM
    I probably have the outlook software that came with the computer (old microsoft pkg?). Here's the history:
    1) My first IP provider was Bell Canada, so my email account was [email protected], which I accessed on the outlook on the PC (the techs set it up).
    2) I also had a yahoo email that was separate and not connected to the outlook email.
    3) Then I switched IP providers from Bell to Rogers.
    4) The Rogers tech set up the email on my PC again on outlook and I got a new e-address - [email protected]. He was also able to keep my old '@sympatico.ca' emails on the outlook.
    5) Years later I get the playbook. Yahoo looked easiest to use for 2 reasons: (a) Rogers uses yahoo for email and it downloaded into the outlook email, every time I turned on the PC, so basically the same account. (b) I could access my yahoo mail away from my PC, eg. while travelling.
    6) Currently the yahoo calendar is not syncing with many blackberry devices. People have been complaining about this for about 6 months. It is unclear whether this is a Yahoo/Blackberry conflict or a Yahoo/Rogers conflict.
    7) I'm sick of having a calendar that does not sync. I have to enter appts into 4-5 calendars instead of just one place.
    8) My choice to switch to outlook is so that I can once again, have an email program whose calendar works.
    Hope this clarifies the issue. I just want to delete the yahoo email that I ow have on my playbook ([email protected]) and replace it with my outlook (myname@rogers)
    Not sure if that will fix your problem but it is worth a try if the yahoo servers are at fault. You really don't need to delete the yahoo account but here are the instructions:
    How to Delete An Account from BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 – BlackBerry

Here is a video to add an email account:

It also sounds like you have the very old version (older than S_O_M) called Outlook Express, which was free on XP PCs. That could be a problem as well as it hasn't been supported for years. If you add an appointment on the PC with Outlook Express, does it show up in your account if you view it with a web browser? If you add an appointment on the PB, does it show up in your account if you view it wilth a web browser? If you add an appointment on a PC through the web browser (e.g. like while travelling), does it show up on your PC Outlook Express and the PB? Make sure you have internet connection when doing the experiment.
    05-08-14 09:17 AM
    I'd rathers set up an Outlook account on a Playbook........

c
    Mees 2. I hatez plumming...
    05-08-14 09:20 AM
    Dees shraks are strange kreetures:
    Rare megamouth shark captured off Japan - GrindTV.com

I thinks Godzilla is comin? May 16, see eh?
    Last edited by Gooseberry Falls; 05-08-14 at 11:04 AM.
    05-08-14 09:39 AM
    FYI if it is for mentioned fcts they have a lifetime leak warranty. If you know the model of fct you can call the fct manufacturer and they will post the parts out to you.
    You forgot to tell him to call a plumber.

Also some versions of Excel do not play nice with CSV files. Since you have provided detailed instructions to S*O*M on how to solve his plumbing problem it is only fair that he do so for your CSV problem for whatever OS and Excel version you are using.

CSV Viewer is a free file in BB World which may help you.
    05-08-14 10:02 AM
    You forgot to tell him to call a plumber.

Also some versions of Excel do not play nice with CSV files. Since you have provided detailed instructions to S*O*M on how to solve his plumbing problem it is only fair that he do so for your CSV problem for whatever OS and Excel version you are using.
    He did?
    05-08-14 10:07 AM

Hey yous crazy half baked drunkarding duck! I is got much simpleryfied remedeys see eh?

7. Suspect leekin tap!
    3. Look at leekin tap!
    5. Confirmation youselves that tap is leekin! (confirmedes yes it is leeking)
    8. Tells a plumberin type personbodys! (told)
    2. Plumberin type personbodys fixes leekin tap!
    1. Plumberin type personbodys askedes for money!
    7. I gives plumberin type personbodys money!
    6. Plumberin type person smileses!
    15. Both mees and plumberin type personbodys opens a bokkles and remenerisses bout bigones times and diskusses how we can best ways kill the Kat!

Simple see eh?
    05-08-14 11:43 AM
    He did?
    Yes yous is korrect see eh I did is just do exsactelly that see eh? Wot did it get me see eh? Well I is tellin yous see eh? It is gettin me a plumberin type personbodys who suggestesed that I bekums a D...estroy I....t Y....ourself type personbodys? You just can't find good staff these dayses see eh?
    05-08-14 11:48 AM
    Yes yous is korrect see eh I did is just do exsactelly that see eh? Wot did it get me see eh? Well I is tellin yous see eh? It is gettin me a plumberin type personbodys who suggestesed that I bekums a D...estroy I....t Y....ourself type personbodys? You just can't find good staff these dayses see eh?
    I likes those DIY personbodies there good for business! They can turn a $75 service call into a several hundred dollars service call in a heartbeat.
    05-08-14 11:58 AM
    I likes those DIY personbodies there good for business! They can turn a $75 service call into a several hundred dollars service call in a heartbeat.
    Is yous not memborin I is not havin a eart see eh?
    05-08-14 12:39 PM
    True, but at least your not brain dead. Well let me rethink this. .................... Ok ok at least you have SOME common sense. I'm thinken you can fix a faucet.
    05-08-14 12:47 PM
    True, but at least your not brain dead. Well let me rethink this. .................... Ok ok at least you have SOME common sense. I'm thinken you can fix a faucet.
    No it a TAP! You nows one of them fings wiv a turnin bit on and a bit were water cums out see eh!
    05-08-14 01:19 PM
    Nevers, evers attempts to does sumfin' likes that on the weekenz, one slips, and it be doublez timez............
    Mondae thru Thursdae be the best time...

c
    05-08-14 01:43 PM
    Youze got beet, tho...
    sad_old_man, Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    05-08-14 02:24 PM
    Youze got beet, tho...
    I is atin grapes I is?
    05-08-14 02:44 PM
    I is atin grapes I is?
    Better to drink 'em tho.......

c
    05-08-14 02:46 PM
11,462 ... 5051525354 ...