Me Inglis iz from the Queen Muther eh? We commonwealth nations pays loads of monies to feed yuz Inglis Kardashiens to teach us how to speak popper inglish see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Ahem! I is just neading to points out a likkle too points that yous might want to konsider see eh?

Point 5. Their is no qween muvver see?
    Point 3. The queen muvver is dyed see?
    Point 9. Cause she went and dyed their is no qween muvver?
    05-02-14 03:09 PM
    Ahem! I is just neading to points out a likkle too points that yous might want to konsider see eh?

Dat's knotz truuuze, I sawed her with heir booblies hangun out in a mayguzeen, prancin round Europia with Alfred E. Newman's son
    05-02-14 03:24 PM
    22 more minutes to the full weekend rehabz pass
    05-02-14 03:38 PM

Ahem, I also like to point see eh. Yuz queen bee haz many drone bees eh. There's beth who lay many eggs and the recent future king George see eh...mm
    05-02-14 04:21 PM
    22 more minutes to the full weekend rehabz pass
    Da orange faces revokes your pass, see eh? He says you gotta learns to lick it ere, see eh?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 05:49 PM
    Heya, I cants get the Wandrin Star song outta mys heads, see eh? If youze born under a wandrin star, do you licks beetroots and Tom Cruise, see eh?
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 05:51 PM
    I't a bankrupt little parcel of land south of Hudson Bay (the actual bay, not the bankrupt department store) and yet also lies south of the bankrupt City of Detroit (former Murder Capital of the World).

It a great little place, unless of course you own a light bulb or a cell phone and need to plug it into the bankrupt hydro utility.

It's an even better place if you are buddies with the dirtbag Liberal party leaders and their scumbag cronnies, who will be happy to pay you a quick billion dollars to not build something, every time an election comes around.

you should come by and nuke it sometime
    Oh, yeah an its biiiigg - you can fit the entire state of Texas in just the northern part of Ontari- ari- o or the entire country of France - take your pick! Ceptin most peoples iz livin in ths southern part o dat province, cause its fracken cold, wif polar bears an whales and ice road truckers. I honestly had to drive on a ice road up dere one time, cause ya only do that once, if you're half sane - drove in a truck cross from Mooseonee to Moose Factory - terrifying.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 09:48 PM
    Oh, yeah an its biiiigg - you can fit the entire state of Texas in just the northern part of Ontari- ari- o or the entire country of France - take your pick! Ceptin most peoples iz livin in ths southern part o dat province, cause its fracken cold, wif polar bears an whales and ice road truckers. I honestly had to drive on a ice road up dere one time, cause ya only do that once, if you're half sane - drove in a truck cross from Mooseonee to Moose Factory - terrifying.
    Wot? I thought you didn't drive?
    05-03-14 12:18 AM
    Truck drivin beavers eh? Wot next I is askin?
    05-03-14 06:18 AM
    Heya, I cants get the Wandrin Star song outta mys heads, see eh? If youze born under a wandrin star, do you licks beetroots and Tom Cruise, see eh?
    Be mores observant see eh of yous surround see? I is left beetroots for a week wile I is avin a likkle break see eh? I is in Strailia see wiv all dem ruffy tuffy dudes and dudesses? Don't likes it cause they is avin 7ft mices everywhere runnin round as well see?
    Cynycl, castoridae and Carl Estes like this.
    05-03-14 06:22 AM
    Truck drivin beavers eh? Wot next I is askin?
    You funnies.
    Member the sads story when Beaver said she didn't drive.
    05-03-14 06:25 AM
    You funnies.
    I is finking she is tryin to pull the plastic over hour eyses see eh? Next fing is we find out that she's a 6ft hairy chested crossdressing trucker?
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-03-14 06:31 AM
    I is finking she is tryin to pull the plastic over hour eyses see eh? Next fing is we find out that she's a 6ft hairy chested crossdressing trucker?
    Yous knows it's breffis time and some personbodies mays not like that there image in there heads. Mmmmm bacon,eggs, toast and regurgitation. by the way did you watch the movie Convoy last night and nows you wants to talks about truck dribers?
    05-03-14 07:12 AM
    - and I thought SOM sent me outlook instructions.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-03-14 09:21 AM
    You funnies.
    wot? I iz not membren dis but sayin didn't and can't iz very different, see,eh?
    They be no use driven in Toronto( Mayor Ford country),
    but oncet you is beyond the downtown area, they be anentire country whats be needen wheels.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-03-14 09:27 AM
    wot? I iz not membren dis but sayin didn't and can't iz very different, see,eh?
    but oncet you is beyond the downtown area, they be anentire country whats be needen wheels.
    Got that right he flies high everywhere he goes so why shouldn't yous?
    Carl Estes likes this.
    05-03-14 09:43 AM
    Yous knows it's breffis time and some personbodies mays not like that there image in there heads. Mmmmm bacon,eggs, toast and regurgitation. by the way did you watch the movie Convoy last night and nows you wants to talks about truck dribers?
    They dusnt has convoys in strailia see.? They has road trains? This is strange cause they is havin no tracks on the road so I is waitin to sees one?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 10:44 AM
    They dusnt has convoys in strailia see.? They has road trains? This is strange cause they is havin no tracks on the road so I is waitin to sees one?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 10:56 AM
    Hey! You caughts me on my way to one o my campin trips!
    05-03-14 11:55 AM
    Hey! You caughts me on my way to one o my campin trips!
    Hoos drivin?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-14 12:08 PM
    Hoos drivin?

Posted via CB10
    Casey Jones
    05-03-14 12:45 PM
    Having a lovely laxing rainy windy Ontario day with a YouTube full of Sir Eric Clapton and an ice cold beer.

How's yur day?
    05-03-14 12:47 PM
    Having a lovely laxing rainy windy Ontario day with a YouTube full of Sir Eric Clapton and an ice cold beer or 12

How's yur day?
    05-03-14 12:54 PM
    05-03-14 12:55 PM
    Mutter mutter
    05-03-14 12:55 PM
11,462 ... 4344454647 ...