Whoooooooooo HOOOOOOOO,

My dream of a Liberal free Ontario is alive once again but the ******* doltz in GTA will keep votin for em no matter how many billions they **** away, so the dream will be short lived.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    Last edited by Cynycl; 05-02-14 at 11:32 AM.
    05-02-14 11:08 AM
    Sticks and bricks will urt my head but names will never get me see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Gots proof???
    c
    05-02-14 12:23 PM
    Whoooooooooo HOOOOOOOO,

My dream of a Liberal free Ontario is alive once again but the ******* doltz in GTA will keep votin for em no matter how many billions they **** away, so the dream will be short lived.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	267338
    Why, thats cuz it's ain't their muniez, even tho it is kanadiun muniez.......

c
    05-02-14 12:26 PM
    Whoooooooooo HOOOOOOOO,

Yeah, well dat cause o dem Annex a-holes n der frens >-(
    05-02-14 12:35 PM
    Whoooooooooo HOOOOOOOO,

Wots Onterarita then eh?
    05-02-14 12:50 PM
    Wots Onterarita then eh?
    I't a bankrupt little parcel of land south of Hudson Bay (the actual bay, not the bankrupt department store) and yet also lies south of the bankrupt City of Detroit (former Murder Capital of the World).

It a great little place, unless of course you own a light bulb or a cell phone and need to plug it into the bankrupt hydro utility.

It's an even better place if you are buddies with the dirtbag Liberal party leaders and their scumbag cronnies, who will be happy to pay you a quick billion dollars to not build something, every time an election comes around.

you should come by and nuke it sometime
    05-02-14 01:08 PM
    I't a bankrupt little parcel of land south of Hudson Bay (the actual bay, not the bankrupt department store) and yet also lies south of the bankrupt City of Detroit (former Murder Capital of the World).

It a great little place, unless of course you own a light bulb or a cell phone and need to plug it into the bankrupt hydro utility.

It's an even better place if you are buddies with the dirtbag Liberal party leaders and their scumbag cronnies, who will be happy to pay you a quick billion dollars to not build something, every time an election comes around.

you should come by and nuke it sometime
    Don't they not is makes car thingys in Deteroit eh? Oh yes I gets it right oh yes yes yes yes........i is gettin it right ha ha...............open the bokkles boys?
    05-02-14 01:15 PM
    Don't they not is makes car thingys in Deteroit eh? Oh yes I gets it right oh yes yes yes yes........i is gettin it right ha ha...............open the bokkles boys?
    Did I miss sumfen there? They make cars in Detroit?
    05-02-14 01:24 PM
    Wots Onterarita then eh?
    Dats were doze gooses come from to make youze $1K jacket, see eh?
    Carl Estes, sad_old_man and Cynycl like this.
    05-02-14 01:30 PM
    Yup, dats were the Escalade babies was borned...
    05-02-14 01:32 PM
    Whoooooooooo HOOOOOOOO,

Shud up baby!! Yuz commis or redneck see eh? Yuz milk powder and diapers iz tax free so stop gouging others bodyperson money. A snake iz a snake regardless if it's python or boa constructor. Yuz preference of which snake to watch over the eggs and chicken makes no difference.
    05-02-14 01:43 PM
    Wots Onterarita then eh?
    Started the dawn with a new place, feeling the sun shining strong, follow the trail where it's leading you and discover a place you belong. In Ontario, see Ontario, cause it's yours to discover, find one another in Ontario....

Least it says in the commercial......
    05-02-14 01:50 PM
    Yeah, well dat cause o dem Annex a-holes n der frens >-(
    Hey yuz beaver!! We annex preserve the trees for yuz to chew eh. Wez clean up the rivers for yuz to build dams in the river see eh......and we suffer cause we got cracks head drug dealing family cartel running the city lected by personbody that fink marking ballots iz like playing bingo on a tuesday a local community center see eh.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 01:57 PM
    Started the dawn with a new place, feeling the sun shining strong, follow the trail where it's leading you and discover a place you belong. In Ontario, see Ontario, cause it's yours to discover, find one another in Ontario....

Least it says in the commercial......
    Is you takin Spanish lessons or sumfink kat eh?
    05-02-14 02:21 PM
    Is you takin Spanish lessons or sumfink kat eh?
    I iz senator sir cat okkasionaly haz to speekin several language see eh......
    05-02-14 02:24 PM
    I iz senator sir cat okkasionaly haz to speekin several language see eh......
    Try proper inglish for a starters eh wot?
    05-02-14 02:30 PM
    Shud up baby!! Yuz commis or redneck see eh? Yuz milk powder and diapers iz tax free so stop gouging others bodyperson money. A snake iz a snake regardless if it's python or boa constructor. Yuz preference of which snake to watch over the eggs and chicken makes no difference.
    Yes but the quicker we can get rid of the current slimy spineless barstewards, the less they will be able to suck off the public teets, colektun deir big fat pensions. If it wuz up 2 meeze, der pensions will be missin one N, one S and the O. They could suck dat for the rest of der lives.

******* Liberal crooks should all be in jail.

Yet it us that gets stuk in rehabz.......go figure
    05-02-14 02:45 PM
    I'm speeking gnomish!!

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 02:46 PM
    Yes but the quicker we can get rid of the current slimy spineless barstewards, the less they will be able to suck off the public teets, colektun deir big fat pensions. If it wuz up 2 meeze, der pensions will be missin one N, one S and the O. They could suck dat for the rest of der lives
    It's all politicians job! They corrupt!! They hold babies and take photo. They plant trees or just hold the shovel.....

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 02:50 PM
    Just insert the occasional Cheerio, Mary Poppins, bloody somethin or udder, or tosser into a centince so da ole manz can follows da bouncy ball.
    05-02-14 02:52 PM
    I tawt wees speekin like dem posh Brits. Wees been lernin from youze, see eh? Youze been trickin us, see eh?
    05-02-14 02:52 PM
    Yes but the quicker we can get rid of the current slimy spineless barstewards, the less they will be able to suck off the public teets, colektun deir big fat pensions. If it wuz up 2 meeze, der pensions will be missin one N, one S and the O. They could suck dat for the rest of der lives.

******* Liberal crooks should all be in jail.

Yet it us that gets stuk in rehabz.......go figure
    Uh oh...the Babies gettin mad, see eh? I betters tell the orange faces...
    05-02-14 02:55 PM
    I tawt wees speekin like dem posh Brits. Wees been lernin from youze, see eh? Youze been trickin us, see eh?
    Der's another good Queen Mudder wordie types things to use CAT. Mark dat one down for laterz
    sad_old_man and Carl Estes like this.
    05-02-14 02:55 PM
    Uh oh...the Babies gettin mad, see eh? I betters tell the orange faces...
    Listen you pre-raisin, lessen you wants to be shanked in the shower or whyll youze sleepnz, youze best knotz be speakun to nose orange faces
    05-02-14 02:58 PM
    Me Inglis iz from the Queen Muther eh? We commonwealth nations pays loads of monies to feed yuz Inglis Kardashiens to teach us how to speak popper inglish see eh?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 03:01 PM
11,462 ... 4243444546 ...