Actually I hate to say it but I'm looking at some Windows and Iphones as we speak.
    What? No Googlie fonez?

c
    04-29-14 02:10 PM
    No need to be ashamed.

To celebrate lets have a Redneck fun moment

Best of Formula Offroad Extreme Hill Climb! - Safeshare.TV
    04-29-14 02:11 PM
    What? No Googlie fonez?

c
    It will come in time.......baby steps
    04-29-14 02:12 PM
    Actually I hate to say it but I'm looking at some Windows and Iphones as we speak.
    Mmmmmmmm.............windows maybe................but iPhone definately infinitely flatly sertinly is gonna get yous knithood voked see eh? Yous be back to bean "hey you duck get over here now! and get this garbage down your neck!" stead of "excuse me Sir Duck, would it be possible for you to join us for lunch?"
    04-29-14 02:16 PM
    Mmmmmmmm.............windows maybe................but iPhone definately infinitely flatly sertinly is gonna get yous knithood voked see eh? Yous be back to bean "hey you duck get over here now! and get this garbage down your neck!" stead of "excuse me Sir Duck, would it be possible for you to join us for lunch?"
    Or you could get the Googlified fones and be all............rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub, let's eat....thank ya little baby Jesus

04-29-14 02:24 PM
    No need to be ashamed.

To celebrate lets have a Redneck fun moment

Best of Formula Offroad Extreme Hill Climb! - Safeshare.TV
    I didz that a couple of years ago in a Bobcat with a 6 foot 12" auger attachment.
    Not the goin' up part,,,,,,,

Just the goin' down part. And it wasn't a nice soft Katbox, just hardpack adobe clay.....All 120 feet of it.

c
    04-29-14 02:25 PM
    What? No Googlie fonez?

c
    Just looking. I'm thinking I'm going to try reloading my old OS and if I still have problems I will go back to my 9930.
    04-29-14 02:28 PM
    I didz that a couple of years ago in a Bobcat with a 6 foot 12" auger attachment.
    Not the goin' up part,,,,,,,

Just the goin' down part. And it wasn't a nice soft Katbox, just hardpack adobe clay.....All 120 feet of it.

c
    Wot, no video???????
    04-29-14 02:28 PM
    Or you could get the Googlified fones and be all............rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub, let's eat....thank ya little baby Jesus

Yous is forgiven for bean a Googlified need cause yous kids don't nows any butter sea eh but tryin to gets the onarabable duck to turn to the dark side is gonna gets yous banished forever to that orrible place known as "REHAB" see eh were all them silly personbodys angst out see an i is meanin "FOREVERS"!...................mmmmmmmmmmm......... .ok as you were!

Oh an donts bees replin cause I cants answer cause I cants pop thems number see cause it's bad look see eh?
    04-29-14 02:35 PM
    Wot, no video???????
    Nah, at the time, that was faaar from my main mind set:

I'm in an accident, and did I change my skivies????????

Thx Mom........

c
    04-29-14 02:41 PM
    Well let's see BlackBerry would be my first choice but I believe we are going to see a hill of a lot more device problem on the horizon. Which will be the final nail. Windows is my second choice. But Sprint has two choices HTC and Samsung both in blue. I suppose I could paint it black. Apple and Google is not a preferred choice but what else is one to do.
    04-29-14 02:43 PM
    By the way did you notice who was last on my list.
    04-29-14 02:51 PM
    Well let's see BlackBerry would be my first choice but I believe we are going to see a hill of a lot more device problem on the horizon. Which will be the final nail. Windows is my second choice. But Sprint has two choices HTC and Samsung both in blue. I suppose I could paint it black. Apple and Google is not a preferred choice but what else is one to do.
    The Samsung and 35 dollars will get you into the "Andy & Chromeycast" Klub..............

c
    04-29-14 02:51 PM
    I really did mean a Samsung fonez, not the googly fone. My mistype..

c
    04-29-14 02:52 PM
    I may actually have to shell out for a fone of my own soon. Got a call today from a competitor who wants to buy me lunch. May be jumping ship .............fore the icebergs commin.

Hmmmmmm........Windows phone nope........Rimberry...not a chance.........Guess that don't leave much.

Wonder what LTE tablets are in the works.
    04-29-14 03:02 PM
    I may actually have to shell out for a fone of my own soon. Got a call today from a competitor who wants to buy me lunch. May be jumping ship .............fore the icebergs commin.

Hmmmmmm........Windows phone nope........Rimberry...not a chance.........Guess that don't leave much.

Wonder what LTE tablets are in the works.
    Playbook 2?
    04-29-14 03:07 PM
    Playbook 2?
    Awesome......I already know how to sideload it
    04-29-14 03:09 PM
    Speakn o lunch, kin we be stoppin the terror on veggies an eatin stawberris an such, cause they be gettin fraid !

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-air_20140429_00000.jpg
    04-29-14 03:14 PM
    I do think that Oneplus One phone is interesting but I don'tz gots no friendly type personbodies to send me an invite to buy one here in Kaniduh
    04-29-14 03:17 PM
    Speakn o lunch, kin we be stoppin the terror on veggies an eatin stawberris an such, cause they be gettin fraid !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AIR_20140429_00000.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	266738
    Speaking of fruits and vegetables where is that Grape?
    04-29-14 03:19 PM
    I do think that Oneplus One phone is interesting but I don'tz gots no friendly type personbodies to send me an invite to buy one here in Kaniduh
    Why do you need an invite? Don't they give those crappy googlie phones away in Canididia too?
    04-29-14 03:23 PM
    Why do you need an invite? Don't they give those crappy googlie phones away in Canididia too?
    Not those...........invite only and only sold unlocked. Not in bed with any government protected rip off artists (Bell/Rogers) Guess that what kinda makes it interesting. High spec, low cost and controlling the rollout to measure the consumer (er uhum.. .prosumer) demand. Not flooding some third world market with low spec half baked crap.

http://www.androidauthority.com/how-...us-one-372020/
    04-29-14 03:27 PM
    Free in Kandaranada?? Haha, not only not free bjt more than the Mericans - you should see the price differences between Amazon an Amazon.ca
    04-29-14 03:28 PM
    Well, here you go:

Phone Smash - OnePlus.net

c
    04-29-14 03:38 PM
    Not those...........invite only and only sold unlocked. Not in bed with any government protected rip off artists (Bell/Rogers) Guess that what kinda makes it interesting. High spec, low cost and controlling the rollout to measure the consumer (er uhum.. .prosumer) demand. Not flooding some third world market with low spec half baked crap.

So you want to buy a OnePlus One - 5 quick things to know
    I just signed up for the "Smash my phone" thingy. I tells 'em I "smash" my z10 ( I have access to a dead one), with a 7mm Magnum @ 150 yards, and a hi-speed camera for posterior, er posterity.........

Then let the bidding beginz.........

c
    04-29-14 03:45 PM
11,462 ... 3536373839 ...