Yooze gunna gets yur little red wagon in trubles
    Does him have a. Radio Flier?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-28-14 05:34 PM
    I haz a list for the fattwahs.........

c
    Yup baby haz list of fartwarts too. Some pepper H might elp.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:38 PM
    Been a Packers fan for 40 years don't think I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
    Once a peckkers always a.....oh never mind!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:40 PM
    I'z is all joined up with the Wheredafukawee's. Don't think I kun get my membership dues back

Attachment 266467
    Oh ohhh wheredafukwakees!! Cute little characters from.the next Star Wars installment. Unlike the jarjarbing.

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 05:42 PM
    Pray for my son two tornados are heading his way in Alabama.
    04-28-14 05:52 PM
    Update: sadly three people have lost there lives a few miles north of my son. So far he is ok power is out and storms will be moving in for several more hours.
    04-28-14 07:06 PM
    Wicked weather down there, hope they all take cover
    04-28-14 07:35 PM
    Wicked weather down there, hope they all take cover
    Yes there is. Looks like another one moving into the Jasper Alabama area. The Governor has just declared a state of emergency. He has done that to free up things if needed for clean up after. My son's area is getting 5 inches of rain an hour.
    04-28-14 07:58 PM
    Yes there is. Looks like another one moving into the Jasper Alabama area. The Governor has just declared a state of emergency. He has done that to free up things if needed for clean up after. My son's area is getting 5 inches of rain an hour.
    Everyone make it through the night?

Sounds like more nasty weather again today.
    04-29-14 07:57 AM
    Everyone make it through the night?

Sounds like more nasty weather again today.
    Yes. There is a 70 percent chance of Tornados this after noon. The schools are going to send kids home at noon today just in case.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-14 08:16 AM
    Yes. There is a 70 percent chance of Tornados this after noon. The schools are going to send kids home at noon today just in case.
    Everyfink ok duck?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:19 AM
    Thoughts and prayers to you and yours....

c
    04-29-14 08:30 AM
    Everyfink ok duck?

Posted via CB10
    You do know ducks can't fly in them there ternados. Can you imagine the Alabama version of the Wizard of OZ?
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-14 08:37 AM
    You do know ducks can't fly in them there ternados. Can you imagine the Alabama version of the Wizard of OZ?
    A bull Sprig flying with an F4 tailwind, wouldn't he need goggles?????

c
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-14 08:43 AM
    Ewwwww..............someone dropped an outhouse on my sister
    04-29-14 08:44 AM
    Long as the family is ok!

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-29-14 08:46 AM
    A bull Sprig flying with an F4 tailwind, wouldn't he need goggles?????

c
    Goggles and a lot of help!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:47 AM
    Was she wearing red shoes?

Posted via CB10
    Cynycl, dphjeff and Carl Estes like this.
    04-29-14 08:47 AM
    The munchigans woulds be kinfolk redneck types. And Dorfy woulds be tryen to gets to a NASCAR race. There's no place like Talladega, there's no place like Talladega.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-14 08:50 AM
    Long as the family is ok!

Posted via CB10
    They are ok. They sleep in safe room all night. They are kinda use to it last year they had four tornados come within 1/4 mile of there house. It's still a little unnerving though.
    Cynycl, Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-14 08:53 AM
    They are ok. They sleep in safe room all night. They are kinda use to it last year they had four tornados come within 1/4 mile of there house. It's still a little unnerving though.
    An I fink I has problems whew!

Posted via CB10
    04-29-14 08:56 AM
    An I fink I has problems whew!

Posted via CB10
    Apparently up here in Kaniduh, we don't have enuf problems.

Dr. Seuss book Hop on Pop does not encourage ‘violence against fathers,’ libary says in rejecting ban request | National Post

God help us.

SOM if you are ever doing a flyover near the CN tower, feel free to turn the place into a pile of ash
    04-29-14 08:59 AM

Dr. Seuss book Hop on Pop does not encourage ‘violence against fathers,’ libary says in rejecting ban request | National Post

God help us.

SOM if you are ever doing a flyover near the CN tower, feel free to turn the place into a pile of ash
    Some peoples have waaay to much time on their hands to go for chit like that, we have enough of them down heres.........at least we ain't alones.. This PC cr*p has got to end....but it won't.....

c
    Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-29-14 09:26 AM

Dr. Seuss book Hop on Pop does not encourage �violence against fathers,� libary says in rejecting ban request | National Post

God help us.

I personal get tired of all the political correctness. Someone may be offended by the truth. Don't say that you might make Suzy cry. Don't keep score on a game you will make Tommie fill like a looser. Here is a note for Tommies mother. Yes Tommy is a looser because you just deprived him of a life skill of survival. Later in live poor Tommy will have to fend for his self and will not have the skills to survive. Let's just spin all the history of mankind to make it all a bed of roses. There is evil out there an if we spin every thing there is no way mankind can change for the better. Hmmmm let's see those books where wrote how many years ago? I don't believe my kids have beat me. It all come down to parent don't do there jobs of raising there kids. They want to put them in front of a TV or video game so they don't have to deal with them. And then complain and say it's not my kids fault when he does something bad. Kid learn by example. No morals, no work ethic, no countablity for there actions and the biggest one entitlement. Christ grow up people.
    End of rant! Carry on!
    Last edited by dphjeff; 04-29-14 at 10:51 AM.
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-29-14 09:44 AM
    M
    i personal get tired of all the political correctness. Someone may be offended by the truth. Don't say that you might make suzy cry. Don't keep score on a game you will make tommie fill like a looser. Let's just spin all the history of mankind to make it all a bed of roses. There is evil out there an if we spin every thing there is no way mankind can change for the better. Hmmmm let's see those books where wrote how many years ago? I don't believe my kids have beat me. It all come down to parent don't do there jobs of raising there kids. They want to put them in front of a tv or video game so they don't have to deal with them. And then complain and say it's not my kids fault when he does something bad. Kid learn by example. No morals, no work ethic, no countablity for there actions. Christ grow up people.
    End of rant! Carry on!
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-motivatibatonal-1346679388.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	-motivatibatonal-1346679388.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	266655

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-motivatiolllllllnal-1347224338.jpg
    dphjeff, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-29-14 09:52 AM
11,462 ... 3334353637 ...