Dear Sir grape, upholder of the faith and champion of justice and right for all grapes around the world!. Please don't mensioneded.........$$/):?;-""@@;;/'�€>��`��&`�`�`”&”�`\”`””�`}>��`ing beet??/;:????????::??:?:roots again or else I will crawl into your left ear, kick your $$/::::;:;:!??/(/: brain around, **** all over your left eyeball and then climb out of your right ear!

Thank you.
    beetroot , beetroot wot cha gonna do when they come for yuz, beetroot beet root.....
    04-24-14 07:29 PM
    beetroot , beetroot wot cha gonna do when they come for yuz, beetroot beet root.....
    Tweety Bird said, " OOOhhh. Dat Putty Tat gonna get it! He weaally, weeally, gonna get it!"

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    04-25-14 07:08 AM
    Uhm....Mmmmmm.

Attachment 265508

Nurse, meds for S_O_M, pleeeze...
    She's heeere.......

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-c57fde8d3f5e745f483d157b95f796b4.jpg

I knoes there be brains in heres someplace.......
    04-25-14 08:45 AM
    I thought it was all a bad dream..................but alas, he I am stuck in beetroot rehab for reals.

If that Duck wouldn't run outta gas on his romantic drive with the beer mutt, I'd be tempted to try some exhaust fumes therapy
    04-25-14 08:47 AM
    I thought it was all a bad dream..................but alas, he I am stuck in beetroot rehab for reals.

If that Duck wouldn't run outta gas on his romantic drive with the beer mutt, I'd be tempted to try some exhaust fumes therapy
    I'm still waiting on the auto club. That damn SOM thinking I'm part cat, teasing me with the big gas can dangling on the end of a string from that helicopter. He keeps circling like an old hungry buzzard. Trying to get me to jump and swat at it. As long as I have beer I will get kick back and watch his antics. Meanwhile maybe the auto club will show up sometime.
    04-25-14 09:00 AM

Damn duck...........and just waits till I is gettin neer that damn kat see..............i is gonna.......gonna.............i is gonna anyways see eh?
    04-25-14 09:01 AM

Just don't use them thar flexie expandie type hozez, they all leak and you won't get the full effex......

Just sayins......

c
    04-25-14 09:02 AM
    I'm still waiting on the auto club. That damn SOM thinking I'm part cat, teasing me with the big gas can dangling on the end of a string from that helicopter. He keeps circling like an old hungry buzzard. Trying to get me to jump and swat at it. As long as I have beer I will get kick back and watch his antics. Meanwhile maybe the auto club will show up sometime.
    Are you saying that Camel Tow didn't show up? They must have got jammed up

I can't call them right now as I'm trying to get into my planted pot costume and hope some daft bugger puts me outta my misery. Unfortunately, this is all I could come up with on short notice

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    04-25-14 09:18 AM

You can try the dawg after all that beef jerky and beers he has exhaust fumes that will put you out of you misery.
    04-25-14 09:22 AM

I can't call them right now as I'm trying to get into my planted pot costume and hope some daft bugger puts me outta my misery. Unfortunately, this is all I could come up with on short notice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	265642
    Oh god, telethingies...just as bad a klowns.....
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-captain_spaulding_001.jpg
    04-25-14 09:27 AM
    Oh god, telethingies...just as bad a klowns.....

Name:	Captain_Spaulding_001.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	16.6 KB 
ID:	265644
    My Kingdom for a cyanide pill.
    04-25-14 09:31 AM
    Howes does ones goes abouts makins the crib death workie? I can'ts seems to googly the struckchens
    04-25-14 09:38 AM
    I know I'll just go hang out in a drunken stupor, smoking crack pipes with Rob Ford. Dat seems to guarnatee a shortened life expectancy.
    04-25-14 09:49 AM
    I know I'll just go hang out in a drunken stupor, smoking crack pipes with Rob Ford. Dat seems to guarnatee a shortened life expectancy.
    Go to Colorado. Get one of those cannabis cookies (100 mg). Eat the whole thing. Recommended dose 10 mg. Baby will be flying high without eject seat...or inhale the dog fart...same effect.
    Carl Estes, Cynycl and sad_old_man like this.
    04-25-14 10:02 AM
    I fink The Baby has enough troubles....

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-index.jpg

c
    04-25-14 10:14 AM

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	265642
    Ooooooooohhhhh I is licking trees a lot I is? Come ear likkle tree and I is gottin a sprise for yous see eh?
    04-25-14 11:28 AM
    More trees...........oh yes I is luvvin trees eh?

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-napalm-strike.jpg
    04-25-14 11:41 AM
    More trees...........oh yes I is luvvin trees eh?

Name:	napalm-strike.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	281.2 KB 
ID:	265663
    I guess the "potted plantz" wuz a gateway type thingy, he has now gradeated to Trees........

c
    04-25-14 11:45 AM
    I guess the "potted plantz" wuz a gateway type thingy, he has now gradeated to Trees........

c
    I doesn't have to picks up the bits of Potts after see eh?
    04-25-14 12:02 PM
    I doesn't have to picks up the bits of Potts after see eh?
    Well your aim is as good as evers. Missed me and the insurgents running through the rice patties.

Now where's the damn dawg. Here boy, here boy... come here boy....good boy....dats a good boy
    04-25-14 01:00 PM
    Please, please, please Mr. Moderiatiers, please, please, let me returns to the genereal popalulation. I'z is alls rehabilitaters and finks I kun be a praductive membeers of sosite. I i'z much remorsel for all of da pass treinsgrecheins I'z has crated and promouse to b munch bettres in da fuchair.

Please, let me out of his beetroots pitz of despairz and I'z will do sum camunnity servaces.
    04-25-14 01:24 PM
    Please, please, please Mr. Moderiatiers, please, please, let me returns to the genereal popalulation. I'z is alls rehabilitaters and finks I kun be a praductive membeers of sosite. I i'z much remorsel for all of da pass treinsgrecheins I'z has crated and promouse to b munch bettres in da fuchair.

Please, let me out of his beetroots pitz of despairz and I'z will do sum camunnity servaces.
    Pssssst............hey kid! They doesn't listen see eh..... They kick, hit, bite and scratches but they is doesn't listen see eh? We is lockted away forever see so we is not setting up them personbodys who finks they is special and wants to ask portant fings like "when is bb10 bein on pb" and "help save the playbook! Sign the petition" and "nominations please for the greatest playbook apps ever"! Nows them is proper edificated personbodys and we is not allowed to corrupt there feeble minds wiv humor see eh? Now go sit in the corner and behave?
    04-25-14 02:28 PM
    Pssssst............hey kid! They doesn't listen see eh..... They kick, hit, bite and scratches but they is doesn't listen see eh? We is lockted away forever see so we is not setting up them personbodys who finks they is special and wants to ask portant fings like "when is bb10 bein on pb" and "help save the playbook! Sign the petition" and "nominations please for the greatest playbook apps ever"! Nows them is proper edificated personbodys and we is not allowed to corrupt there feeble minds wiv humor see eh? Now go sit in the corner and behave?
    OK.......mutter mutter......walks away sobbing sucking his thumb
    04-25-14 05:07 PM
    OK.......mutter mutter......walks away sobbing sucking his thumb
    Your such a Baby! Baby.
    04-25-14 05:25 PM
    04-25-14 08:41 PM
11,462 ... 2829303132 ...