Ooh easters a comin see eh? I be hunting bokkles all over the bushes......

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:49 AM
    Pull out the beetroots....voila red bottle of pinot see eh?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:50 AM
    And on the third day, the beer was FREE........

c
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-jesus-031.jpg

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-17_cartoon.jpg
    04-16-14 08:52 AM
    You should really see a doctor, or in your case a vet.

And quit lickin it, you'll only make it worse. You'll end up with your own satellite dish.

Attachment 263566
    Watch out baby looks like the cat has supersonic hearing. Don't be whispering around him.
    04-16-14 09:00 AM
    Great, another platform to deal with, and with people wearing these things (eventually) all around?, when am I going to be able to pick my nose/scratch my bu** without embarassment? Eh?

c
    Google is working on a contact version of it too. It will make everyone fill like there not invading your personal space. I wonder how many people are going to get punched in the face for wearing them there glasses out in public.
    04-16-14 09:09 AM
    Watch out baby looks like the cat has supersonic hearing. Don't be whispering around him.
    What Cat's don't go through for attention...
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    04-16-14 09:17 AM
    I'm sure he's stealing all our personal information with his heartworm bug and selling it to the highest bidder so they can bombard us with ads for Google devices.
    04-16-14 09:47 AM
    I'm sure he's stealing all our personal information with his heartworm bug and selling it to the highest bidder so they can bombard us with ads for Google devices.
    Well with me it would be useless information. As for bombarding us with Google ads, looks like you do a good job at that.
    04-16-14 10:02 AM
    Google is working on a contact version of it too. It will make everyone fill like there not invading your personal space. I wonder how many people are going to get punched in the face for wearing them there glasses out in public.
    That has already happened onces, here in the Land of Unicorns and Rainbows. First one Happened in a bar in S.F. and now a lot of places are banning them completely............

c
    04-16-14 10:08 AM

I think anyone who buys one should get a punch in the face right in the store from the salesman. That way they'll be used to it and it won't come as a surprise when it happens on the sidewalk out front of the store.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-16-14 at 10:29 AM.
    04-16-14 10:13 AM
    What Cat's don't go through for attention...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	263573
    Yeah, I eated 'im, what about it?????

c
    04-16-14 10:48 AM
    This comes around this time every year and it makes me laugh every time

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download-1-.jpg
    04-16-14 11:12 AM
    Must smother baby in his sleep......must sit on baby face.....
    04-16-14 12:57 PM
    Hey! You lot! I as bean rassling wiv a uv blub for past our and the bulb won see eh? Likkle rascals theese uv blubs and you cants trust them whateverso see? I is goin to leaves it for a moment while I is konsultin my bokkles and then I is goin to get my pal glock to have a few words wiv him................bet he started shinning then eh see? Ha ha I is not bein beeten by a blub see?
    04-16-14 01:02 PM
    Yeah, I eated 'im, what about it?????

c
    You got me mixed up with the duck. That's Balut, a Philippines delicacy........
    04-16-14 01:10 PM
    Hey! You lot! I as bean rassling wiv a uv blub for past our and the bulb won see eh? Likkle rascals theese uv blubs and you cants trust them whateverso see? I is goin to leaves it for a moment while I is konsultin my bokkles and then I is goin to get my pal glock to have a few words wiv him................bet he started shinning then eh see? Ha ha I is not bein beeten by a blub see?
    Hey, forgetz the UVees blubs, I gotz a "Baby's Load" of floorecents that nedz a talkin' two.......

c
    04-16-14 01:19 PM
    Hey, forgetz the UVees blubs, I gotz a "Baby's Load" of floorecents that nedz a talkin' two.......

c
    Ya'all haft stop foo,in wif dem new fangled UV an fori bulbs cause they evil an will steal your soul. Ztay wif dem regular bulbs wot cost nuffin des days.
    04-16-14 01:26 PM
    Ya'all haft stop foo,in wif dem new fangled UV an fori bulbs cause they evil an will steal your soul. Ztay wif dem regular bulbs wot cost nuffin des days.
    Kinda hard not to mess with. Incandescent bulbs are illegal here in the US of A. at least you can purchase what stock they have left. But when there gone you can bootleg them in for us. Besides isn't UV bulbs for tanning or growing pot?
    04-16-14 01:37 PM
    Must smother baby in his sleep......must sit on baby face.....
    Hey now cenitar kitty. Comes heres and lets me teaches youze to fly with the fishes, errr.... like the twisted grining comquat of an ole man see eh. Youze be sore'n true da clouds like a hairball on the breze, makins frineds with da birdays eh see.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-17_cartoon.jpg
    04-16-14 01:44 PM
    Dats if youse be abel to finds 'em, the most poplar onez, dey has been reglated to almost non existanse,
    per the u.s. Gummint/epa. Now wees have to tocksik thingies to deal wif, dey dunt last as long, and youse sposed to handle like a toxic spills.............

c
    04-16-14 01:50 PM
    Hey now cenitar kitty. Comes heres and lets me teaches youze to fly with the fishes, errr.... like the twisted grining comquat of an ole man see eh. Youze be sore'n true da clouds like a hairball on the breze, makins frineds with da birdays eh see.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17_cartoon.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	263635
    Why does the kitteh have the look of "I need to "fix" the owners of this creatures, soes dere be no mores of dem comins down the pikey........Oh, how does you spellz sp, nut, steri, oh heck, FIX 'EM NOW........."

Nixt time I be taken to the Vet, I'm gonna have to haves a talks wif 'im, and see if he can fits in my feeder man........
    c
    04-16-14 01:55 PM
    Dats if youse be abel to finds 'em, the most poplar onez, dey has been reglated to almost non existanse,
    per the u.s. Gummint/epa. Now wees have to tocksik thingies to deal wif, dey dunt last as long, and youse sposed to handle like a toxic spills.............

c
    I don't believe it was US Government/EPA that made that decision. I believe it was something to do with the Kyoto Protocol or one of them there Treaties.
    04-16-14 02:02 PM
    That would be everyone that wears them within 10 feet of me.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 02:04 PM
    I don't believe it was US Government/EPA that made that decision. I believe it was something to do with the Kyoto Protocol or one of them there Treaties.
    Pretty much the same thing, I didn't sign it..........

c
    04-16-14 02:04 PM
    That would be everyone that wears them within 10 feet of me.

Posted via CB10
    Wearing contacts or getting punched in the face?
    04-16-14 02:14 PM
11,462 ... 1516171819 ...