That what poe people's eats. Can't helps if eyes not high fluten like you alls is. Besides Spams high dollar meat we's eats Treet type can meat.
    Roadkill not good nuf fur ya anymore?
    04-15-14 03:22 PM
    Been to cold fer that. I is not fond of meat Popsicles. But now spring is a coming it will be a smorgasbord.
    04-15-14 03:27 PM
    Whens you heads out to the barz, bring some orange spray paint with youze, and spray (with the paint) all the roadzkills you find/see, see, eh.
    Thens, on you way back from boozin' it up and youse basebal kap brim is fully loaded with the caps, you can pick up all the roadzkill that ain't got paints on 'em.....

Mmmmmm, FRESH...........

c
    04-15-14 03:30 PM
    Been to cold fer that. I is not fond of meat Popsicles. But now spring is a coming it will be a smorgasbord.
    Mmmmmm varmit surprise.
    04-15-14 03:31 PM
    Whens you heads out to the barz, bring some orange spray paint with youze, and spray (with the paint) all the roadzkills you find/see, see, eh.
    Thens, on you way back from boozin' it up and youse basebal kap brim is fully loaded with the caps, you can pick up all the roadzkill that ain't got paints on 'em.....

Mmmmmm, FRESH...........

c
    Youze a fart smeller for a Lizard.

makes note to pick up markins paints from Piggly Wiggly
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-15-14 at 03:44 PM.
    04-15-14 03:32 PM
    Oh by the way if the sailor is lisnin I is upsetin that likkle man today and I fink he might komplain see but is sumfin pops up out the see that shuddnt be their you has to shoot doesn't you? Well doesn't you????? Oh wot as I is done eh?

Posted via CB10
    fire when fired upon,,, weps free...
    04-15-14 03:50 PM
    Pssssssssstttttt..........lizard! Wots bolgognia?
    a city state in the Ukraine...
    04-15-14 03:51 PM
    Oh by the way if the sailor is lisnin...

Posted via CB10
    <<<stealth mode,,, fear the calm before the storm, for i am the Boogyman, & nighttime is my friend...
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 04-15-14 at 04:16 PM.
    04-15-14 04:03 PM
    <<<stealth mode,,, fear the calm before the storm, for i am the Boogyman, & nighttime is my friend...
    I think I may have just dropped a load
    04-15-14 05:44 PM
    Netflix? How did. You get Netflix on your PlayBook? All never mind wrong forum.
    I stream stuff on putlocker.to and projectfreetv on my playbook with no problem - Netflix don't want my money, so I get evrything free
    04-15-14 05:51 PM
    How to properly observe Easter:

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-air_20140415_00000.jpg
    sad_old_man, Cynycl and Carl Estes like this.
    04-15-14 06:05 PM
    Bull chit bull chit! I did a security wipe on my PlayBook because of the video chat said an application was using my video camera and wouldn't work. After security wipe still says the same thing. Now on my Q10 when I video chat it freezes my phone and nothing works touch screen, keyboard, power button. Had to pull the battery to get it to reboot. After security wipe can't get my Gmail account hooked back up. Every time I try I get an email from Google telling me someone from Indonesia is trying to hack my account so they blocked it and for me to change my password. Can't get my keyboard to connect, bridge will not connect. Did I say bull chit.
    04-15-14 06:55 PM
    Bull chit bull chit! I did a security wipe on my PlayBook because of the video chat said an application was using my video camera and wouldn't work. After security wipe still says the same thing. Now on my Q10 when I video chat it freezes my phone and nothing works touch screen, keyboard, power button. Had to pull the battery to get it to reboot. After security wipe can't get my Gmail account hooked back up. Every time I try I get an email from Google telling me someone from Indonesia is trying to hack my account so they blocked it and for me to change my password. Can't get my keyboard to connect, bridge will not connect. Did I say bull chit.
    Hey ducky that gmail thing sounds like the bleeding heart...thing. I got it weeks ago. Change your password word a couple of times. And that's not playbook or my Z10. It's my desktop Imac

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 07:22 PM
    Hey ducky that gmail thing sounds like the bleeding heart...thing. I got it weeks ago. Change your password word a couple of times. And that's not playbook or my Z10. It's my desktop Imac

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry.net out of Indonesia but Google keeps blocking access.
    04-15-14 07:40 PM
    Actually, it is S_O_M. He gots a govt contract with Googles now, see eh? He flies that upside-downs planes to Jakarta to block access. Yeah, after update, I got that, too. I changed password and it worked and hasn't asked since. PIA to sync across your other devices, tho.

I think your camera problem is hardware. I searched and that was the consensus. Camera appears to be weak link in BBRY devices. You might try debrick (reload) rather security wipe. Who knows?
    04-16-14 07:01 AM
    Pssst. Hey Duck

>>>>>>>>>Hisense Quad Core Processor Tablet, M470BSA - Walmart.com
    04-16-14 07:54 AM
    And rightfully so. Don't want none of the false berry security corrupting the airwaves.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download-1-.jpg

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    04-16-14 07:57 AM
    04-16-14 08:27 AM
    But......but.....but....it gave me problem on my Apple too...........

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 08:38 AM
    My reality is plenty augmented already

04-16-14 08:40 AM
    I did finally get the keyboard and bridge to work. That will be nice Grape if every time you drop your email on BlackBerry devices you have to change your Gmail password. It's kinda funny Google suck all the information out of everything in the world. But god forbid let's pretend no one else can steel your stuff.
    04-16-14 08:45 AM
    But......but.....but....it gave me problem on my Apple too...........

Posted via CB10
    You should really see a doctor, or in your case a vet.

And quit lickin it, you'll only make it worse. You'll end up with your own satellite dish.

04-16-14 08:45 AM
    Great, another platform to deal with, and with people wearing these things (eventually) all around?, when am I going to be able to pick my nose/scratch my bu** without embarassment? Eh?

c
    Cynycl and Gooseberry Falls like this.
    04-16-14 08:46 AM
    My reality is plenty augmented already

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	263562
    H3ll yeah. It's an Easter miracle.
    04-16-14 08:47 AM
    H3ll yeah. It's an Easter miracle.
    And on the third day, the beer was FREE........

c
    04-16-14 08:49 AM
11,462 ... 1415161718 ...