The playbook forum has gone to hell. It's looking a lot like Detroit these days. Bankrupt and desolate with the last few holdouts staging protests for more support. They've shut the hydro off in most of the threads and now it's just a bunch of homeless folks standing around burning barrels, beggin for a handout.

I'm moving to the subburbs. A gated community I think, where the stand your ground defense is still in effect.
    This is the subburds and a gated community?
    04-15-14 08:08 AM
    That reminds my of a true story.
    A buddy of mine was over (to drink some beer of course). I gave him a Mason jar if freshly canned beets. He ate the entire jar. Late the next day he stopped by again, to my surprise. I asked him what was up. He said you will not believe the day I have had. He said I got up this morning pizzing blood. So I have my wife take me to the Emergency Room. He said that he spent most of the day there as they ran tests to see what was wrong. After several hour of test the Doctor came in to tell him what was wrong. The Doctor pulled up a chair need to the bed and told my friend that he was going to eventually stop bleeding if he quit eating beets.
    My friend stopped by to tell me not to give him any more canned beet because he didn't want to spend another day in the Hospital.
    Now that you mention it, the last time I stopped by the trailer park, I was pissin blood afterwards as well.
    04-15-14 08:08 AM
    Iz nots Meeze. It'z dat polur bear votix dude.
    When I was writing that post all I could think about was the pig in that insurance commercial.
    04-15-14 08:12 AM
    Now that you mention it, the last time I stopped by the trailer park, I was pissin blood afterwards as well.
    You have to dip it in alcohol before and after!
    04-15-14 08:13 AM
    Bars on the windows does not a gated community make. That and the fact that other's are holding the weapons makes me thinks this isn't lifestyles of the rich and shameless.
    04-15-14 08:21 AM
    When I was writing that post all I could think about was the pig in that insurance commercial.
    bootz n pantz n bootz n pantz bootz n pantz bootz n pantz bootz n pantz
    04-15-14 08:44 AM
    You have to dip it in alcohol before and after!
    I was thinking about relaxing with a few beers tonight. After a long day. I support Canadian breweries.

Brick brewery could use a bump there share prices are like 1.50 a share on a good day

Sent from the ocean using my waterproof Z10
    04-15-14 08:45 AM
    I is havin a cunnin plan see eh? Don't tell them moderadiators but I is erectin a tunnel see eh? I as bean diggin all night under the floor just like the duck does see and my tunnel is nearly erected see eh? When I is finished my tunnel I is gonna tie a peece of strings to this fred an issue is gonna drags it back to its rightfully place in the playbook forum. As well as doin this an us scaping from ears I is then got a plan to blow that padlock off that uvver fred when we gets their see eh? I is avin it all planned sept for how much blowin up stuff to use see eh? It looks like a study robust padlock so I is finking bout 45 kilos of splosives shud does the trick see eh?
    Double it. I want out.........

c
    04-15-14 08:54 AM
    I is havin a cunnin plan see eh? Don't tell them moderadiators but I is erectin a tunnel see eh? I as bean diggin all night under the floor just like the duck does see and my tunnel is nearly erected see eh? When I is finished my tunnel I is gonna tie a peece of strings to this fred an issue is gonna drags it back to its rightfully place in the playbook forum. As well as doin this an us scaping from ears I is then got a plan to blow that padlock off that uvver fred when we gets their see eh? I is avin it all planned sept for how much blowin up stuff to use see eh? It looks like a study robust padlock so I is finking bout 45 kilos of splosives shud does the trick see eh?
    SOM! - hear the wise words of the beaver - we ain't never gettin out, sea, eh??
    Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-air_20140415_00001.jpg
    04-15-14 09:18 AM
    OK, S_O_M. It's April 15th and I paid my taxes. You should be able to cash your US Treasury payroll check now...
    04-15-14 09:27 AM
    The playbook forum has gone to hell. It's looking a lot like Detroit these days. Bankrupt and desolate with the last few holdouts staging protests for more support. They've shut the hydro off in most of the threads and now it's just a bunch of homeless folks standing around burning barrels, beggin for a handout.

I'm moving to the subburbs. A gated community I think, where the stand your ground defense is still in effect.
    I predicted this about a year ago - I was askin all youz personbodys just what was gonna appen to us and where would we go when the playbook finally died, an youz all laughed. So now we iz in rehab - rehab, not recitivism.
    There shall be no going back >-|
    04-15-14 09:29 AM
    I predicted this about a year ago - I was askin all youz personbodys just what was gonna appen to us and where would we go when the playbook finally died, an youz all laughed. So now we iz in rehab - rehab, not recitivism.
    There shall be no going back >-|
    And we're still laughing at you!
    04-15-14 09:33 AM
    OK, S_O_M. It's April 15th and I paid my taxes. You should be able to cash your US Treasury payroll check now...
    Well he'll be A.W.O.L., M.I.A. and S.H.E.E.T.F.A.C.E.D. for a week or more.
    04-15-14 09:49 AM
    I'm freezin my umbilical off. I'z got's blue everythings

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    04-15-14 10:00 AM
    Screw this weather and this Betty Ford clinic. SOM and I are cashing his lottery winnins and are getting the hell atofhere.

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-images.jpg  
    04-15-14 10:19 AM
    I is not getting a payroll thingy wotever theys is see? I is payed upfront when I is signin dem cateracks see eh? Better that ways as they can't decided they don't likes you eh? Mmmmmmmmm............i is signin up for life on this ear site see and them moderadiators is makin my life's hells and hatin mees they is? Does i get a refund see eh?

HEY! MODERADIATORS I IS DEMANDIN A FULL REFUND SEE EH! (the terms of the contract are negosiable if yous is gettin orange face to put this fred back on the proper forum) sees eh?
    04-15-14 10:30 AM
    Told ya's weze be leavins
    04-15-14 10:32 AM
    Hit it SOM.......You know the words

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-clap.jpg
    04-15-14 10:36 AM
    I is not getting a payroll thingy wotever theys is see? I is payed upfront when I is signin dem cateracks see eh? Better that ways as they can't decided they don't likes you eh? Mmmmmmmmm............i is signin up for life on this ear site see and them moderadiators is makin my life's hells and hatin mees they is? Does i get a refund see eh?

HEY! MODERADIATORS I IS DEMANDIN A FULL REFUND SEE EH! (the terms of the contract are negosiable if yous is gettin orange face to put this fred back on the proper forum) sees eh?
    Bruce Banner said, "Don't make me angry...You wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

04-15-14 10:37 AM
    Bruce Banner said, "Don't make me angry...You wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

Not is mees ylu shuddnt be worryin bout its my pal Maverick? See eh? He as a very bad tempered and a very short fuse see eh?
    04-15-14 10:40 AM
    Not is mees ylu shuddnt be worryin bout its my pal Maverick? See eh? He as a very bad tempered and a very short fuse see eh?
    He don't look so menacing

Official everyfin' to do with PlayBook hijack thread?-download.jpg
    04-15-14 10:48 AM
    He don't look so menacing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	263339
    Ooze he then?
    04-15-14 10:50 AM
    Ooze he then?
    Dat's Maverick.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-15-14 at 11:04 AM.
    04-15-14 10:53 AM
    cb will indeed turn into a small, inconsequential, little pixel on the map, if it hasn't already,,, gated from reality...
    04-15-14 10:54 AM
    Yeah, I still pick thru dems on netflix here and there. why? sometimes it's fun to watch unmittigated stupidity other than heres.....

c
    Netflix? How did. You get Netflix on your PlayBook? All never mind wrong forum.
    04-15-14 11:01 AM
11,462 ... 1213141516 ...