Just when you have a good thing going, one tosser comes along and pooches it for everybodies. Just like the Ontario Liberal party, don't address the actual problem, just punish the entire population.
    The herd is worth more than the individual member!
    The individual lion that hunts the herd is basically stupid and cannot kill the whole herd!
    He can only pick on individuals but can never truly have an affect!

"In a democracy, you believe it or not; in a dictatorship, you believe it or else."

EVAN ESAR,

04-10-14 08:48 AM
    Sumtimes I is wunderin see eh? ( exclude the intended I was born under a wandrin star bit ) how stupid can this kid be eh? Not the thread silly, I meant ME! Does is that bein cleer nuff fors yous eh? Sumtimes I wunders..............oh av I sed that alreddy eh?......ok as you was.....
    You is gunna go POOF?

I don't recommend it, but if that's what your into...........have ater
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-10-14 08:51 AM
    maybe that's a good thing? being buried, with only a few posts, people won't bother reading it and we won't get in trouble?
    Evertink be fines, it ain'ts the peoples, like the Harry Potter movies,

"he who shall not be spoken of".......

c
    Cynycl, SEAWARRIOR and sad_old_man like this.
    04-10-14 08:52 AM
    Just when you have a good thing going, one tosser comes along and pooches it for everybodies. Just like the Ontario Liberal party, don't address the actual problem, just punish the entire population.
    that reminds me - the Trailer Park Boys have a new movie coming out 'Don't Legalize it' probly cause of Justin T?
    Carl Estes and sad_old_man like this.
    04-10-14 08:53 AM
    that reminds me - the Trailer Park Boys have a new movie coming out 'Don't Legalize it' probly cause of Justin T?
    I just "discovered" that show. Not quite sure what to make of it, but I keep going back for an episode here and there. Kinda like a train reck, you want to keep taking a peek........
    Bubbles living in a tool shed?????
    c
    Cynycl, sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    04-10-14 09:02 AM
    The individual lion that hunts the herd is basically stupid and cannot kill the whole herd!

"In a democracy, you believe it or not; in a dictatorship, you believe it or else."

EVAN ESAR,

iSheep?
    04-10-14 09:03 AM

EVAN ESAR,

“Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”
    04-10-14 09:06 AM
    “Well, you see, Norm, it’s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it’s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.”
    Thank you Cliff......

Now go deliver the mail...

c
    04-10-14 09:09 AM
    Moved to the "Rehab & Off-Topic Lounge".
    The everyfin' to do with Playbook thread gets relocated but the nothin' to do with Playbook thread is in the Playbook forum.

I like it. Keeps us on our toes.
    04-10-14 09:18 AM
    Weez in "Rehab"? Just woked up. What's happenz to me? Did I breaks a leg roller skatin???
    You've always been in rehab. You come here looking for a meeting every day
    04-10-14 09:18 AM
    Hey, I've lost my thanks button. Apparently I have nothing more to be thankful for. Despite my inability to express my gratitude appropriately, You should all know I think as highly of you now, as I have in the past.

looks like i'z cun only likes youze from now ons
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-10-14 at 09:55 AM.
    04-10-14 09:22 AM
    �Well, you see, Norm, it�s like this. A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it�s the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.�
    I knew a Norm once? He was a nice guy but believe me WAS HE STUPID! It would NORMally be impossible to be that stupid with only one head but I liketed him see eh?

Posted via CB10
    Carl Estes and Cynycl like this.
    04-10-14 10:02 AM
    You is gunna go POOF?

I don't recommend it, but if that's what your into...........have ater
    Is you callin mees gay eh tricycle rider? I is avin you now that God made my bumm hole a definite one way street and you is lookin at a NO E NTRY Sign see eh?

In passing, stupid is what stupid does?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:06 AM
    Now gimmi that box of chokolates see eh?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:08 AM
    Evertink be fines, it ain'ts the peoples, like the Harry Potter movies,

"T(he)y who shall not be spoken of".......

c
    04-10-14 10:12 AM
    That's it that's it I tells yous! Why is I freezin my Nutts off playing stupid games wiv dem red devils in the name of dimokrasy when I is treated like a moron! ( no comments pleeze) oh I is a moron? Never the lesser I I'd not stayin ear no more and I is tellin them centaurs in washerington saktly why see. Eh? (nearly forgot the eh then eh?)

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:13 AM
    Wasn't sure. they vs. he....
    Thx.

c
    04-10-14 10:15 AM
    Anybodyone now bamas phone number?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 10:48 AM
    Is you callin mees gay eh tricycle rider? I is avin you now that God made my bumm hole a definite one way street and you is lookin at a NO E NTRY Sign see eh?

In passing, stupid is what stupid does?

Posted via CB10
    I remain firmly entrenched in the official military policy...............Don't ask.......Don't tell.
    Last edited by Cynycl; 04-10-14 at 11:31 AM.
    04-10-14 11:06 AM
    Hey da thanks button is back.

Thank you, thank you, thank you
    04-10-14 11:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Yeppers, it's 1.800 wee-lose.....

c
    04-10-14 11:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    The answer is No!! Senator Sir Cat here. No shooting of any person body in this forum despite how you feel. Only for real dictator person body see eh? However if you spotted person body from ere you can slap the person body with your playbook see eh?
    04-10-14 11:56 AM
    We r save here see eh. It's the rehab center for every person body. However if person body pizz you off just ignore mmkay? No tangling with crazy people or mods or ambassadors mmkay? We just go about our business ere, mining our own person body business kay?
    04-10-14 12:01 PM
    You've always been in rehab. You come here looking for a meeting every day
    Ahhhh...look at the posts around us! We're in an asylum for the BBRY misfits!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...attoos-917644/
    04-10-14 12:47 PM
    Ahhhh...look at the posts around us! We're in an asylum for the BBRY misfits!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...attoos-917644/
    It's like the island of misfit toys
    04-10-14 01:08 PM
11,462 1234 ...