Hello CB community,

Here is the official 2009-2010 NBA thread!!! Post here to state whatever you like..rep your team, talk about the NBA games, players, stats, trades, highlights.... all throughout the season. This is NBA central for CB users!!!

I first off want to say, I think the Magic are gonna kill it this season, with vince in orlando!! and with Shaq on the Cavs, its gonna be real competition!! With these trades and more...this season is gonna be fire!!!

I like many teams....magic, hawks, celtics...etc. I just love the game! Im also play NBA 2k10 on xbox. Holla if you wanna play against me!! love a challenge!!

Holla All!!!
    10-27-09 10:50 AM
    Im from Boston so u know who my team is but i also like Orlando but do u know what's the update on Vince Carter?
    10-31-09 09:30 PM
    Boston Celtics FTW

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 03:34 PM
    BOSTON! all day everyday! 2010 Champs in the making : )
    11-22-09 05:13 PM
    Yall can check out my brothers Power Rankings for the week.

Go Mavs!

NBA Basketball Power Rankings - National Basketball Association - ESPN
    11-23-09 12:55 PM
    Lakers....
    11-23-09 12:59 PM
    You know I like Lebron James and all, but I think he's full of crap with this "honor Jordan by not wearing his number anymore." Gimme a break Lebron. If you felt this way you would have thought of that 10 years ago, therefore why even wear the number in the first place? Anything for good pub after his walking off the court last year.

11-24-09 12:35 AM
    Celtics! Lebron changed his # for the same reason Kobe did; their old jerseys have sold as many as they're gonna sell, everyone who would buy one bought one. So what do they do? Change their # so all their fans will go out and buy another jersey. Can u imagine Mike doing that? Its all about the money.

11-24-09 08:26 AM
    Celtics! Lebron changed his # for the same reason Kobe did; their old jerseys have sold as many as they're gonna sell, everyone who would buy one bought one. So what do they do? Change their # so all their fans will go out and buy another jersey. Can u imagine Mike doing that? Its all about the money.

Its sad really. Oh well get money money.
    11-24-09 08:28 AM
    Kobe changed his jersey number more so to stick it to Adidas. If you Google it you'll see a whole explanation as to why.

11-24-09 10:05 AM
    The Crazy-8: Adidas released a retro KB8, Kobe's Adidas shoe from 1998. Because Kobe is under a Nike contract, Adidas renamed the shoe Crazy-8. Making money off Kobe's name without having to sponsor him. Kobe changed his number to counter the move.
    From The Association:
    11-24-09 12:36 PM
    I really enjoy Lebron (even as a celtics fan)...but switching to #6? If any number should be retired across the league it should be # 6 because that is associated with the greatest winner of all time...Mr. Bill Russell....no contest.

11-25-09 06:19 AM
    kobe & da lakers 2010
    01-27-10 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD