so i wake up late for work...go to get in the car driver side door handle breaks off...and one would think thats fine just get in the other side....wrong...its broken too...soooooo what do i have to do...get in through the trunk of the car...and then today....wake up...late....and the key almost breaks off in the trunk and it wont open...and now im sitting here and hour late for work...waiting on them to send someone to get me...what a glorious week this has been!

anyone else with me on this?
    09-11-08 06:57 AM
    Well at least your BB is still working.......
    09-11-08 06:58 AM
    Week? Sounds like bad morning ! There's still time for it to get better, or worse. I hope it gets better for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 08:13 AM
    That sounds like my week. I got sun burnt on Sunday, I'm still red. I barely slept any night this week, the water was out at my house up until this morning due to a water main break, PennDOT effed up my car registration renewal, and I spent all of last night in the ER with my friend that put her foot through a glass coffee table.
    09-11-08 01:59 PM
    And I thought I was having a bad week with rude people on the train.

09-11-08 02:39 PM
    I did not have a bad week but a bad day. This morning while heading to the subway I tripped and fell while BB ing ma friend, handbags went flying, thank God ma BB did not drop I held unto her real tight lol
    09-11-08 02:43 PM
    I did not have a bad week but a bad day. This morning while heading to the subway I tripped and fell while BB ing ma friend, handbags went flying, thank God ma BB did not drop I held unto her real tight lol
    Yeah the heck with the purse, money, credit cards, etc. SAVE THE BB!
    09-11-08 04:17 PM
    Yeah the heck with the purse, money, credit cards, etc. SAVE THE BB!
    yes yes
    09-11-08 05:05 PM
    im glad im not the only one! im hoping the weekend is much better! lol
    09-11-08 05:28 PM
    I'm back in the ER right now. My friend called me tonight as I was about to leave work and she needed to go back to the ER. Her foot was bleeding and it was turning purple.

09-11-08 11:33 PM
    Dude. Are your door handles made of toothpicks?

09-11-08 11:46 PM
    ok how strong are you and you need to get a new car and an alarm clock
    09-11-08 11:54 PM
    I'm back in the ER right now. My friend called me tonight as I was about to leave work and she needed to go back to the ER. Her foot was bleeding and it was turning purple.

Hope your friend is feeling better am sure she's happy to have you as a friend
    09-12-08 09:34 AM
    Hope your friend is feeling better am sure she's happy to have you as a friend
    She is, thank you. They gave her a prescription for some pain meds, they didn't the first night we went when she got stitched up which I thought was a bit odd.
    09-12-08 11:34 AM
    That sucks! How'd she put her foot through a glass coffee table.

09-12-08 11:41 AM
    That sucks! How'd she put her foot through a glass coffee table.

She put her feet on the metal support and the slid forward right into the glass. I got chills just seeing it happen.
    09-12-08 11:45 AM
    Dude. Are your door handles made of toothpicks?

no made in japan...lol
    09-12-08 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD