But...But...the premade stuff is so much easier! *CRIES*

It does sound amazing. But I laughed at Eagle Brand Canada uploaded a 3 HOUR LONG video of making it as well...

WHAT!?!?! They OPENED the can?!?!?

No!!!! You fill a stock pot with water, set it to boil, drop UNOPENED cans of sweetened condensed milk, make sure the water completely covered the can, and let it simmer for three hours. Make sure there is ALWAYS enough water to completely cover the cans.
    That's it!!!!

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing and 3hb78ftg like this.
    02-22-13 02:39 PM
    No. Not at all.
    You can make decisions based on conjecture on subjects not discussed and arrive at ill formed conclusions that bear no semblance to the reality of the post.
    I draw conclusions from my reading.
    Whatever suits.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    So you're saying this wasn't a troll thread? You do realize the by saying yes - you've proven me right. And by saying no - you proven everyone else right.
    02-22-13 02:40 PM
    Sorry very unrelated, had to get off my 666th post. Ugh Stripper poles!!! The plague of the Century!!! Don't ask, thanks!!!

Edit: Ok maybe not off-topic.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 02:40 PM
    So you're saying this wasn't a troll thread? You do realize the by saying yes - you've proven me right. And by saying no - you proven everyone else right.
    Can't we all just get along?

Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-grouphug.jpg
    02-22-13 02:45 PM
    Took everyone off the list because the list doesn't work when people quote. And now I'M a troll?

Oh. That's effin' rich.

I predate you by 3 years on this site. I'm not 'gtfo' ing anytime soon.
    LOL! Yes your opinion is worth more than some elses because you have sat on your *** in front of a computer longer than some else. Yes - that clearly means you have a better grasp on ... well... anything for that matter.
    02-22-13 02:48 PM
    OMG from Bolivia????

Have you had pan de arroz? Or Bolivian empanadas? Or salteno? Or peanut soup???? And anticuchos!!!!! And CUNAPES!!!!!

Cu�apes Recipe - Bolivian Recipes Gallery - Bolivia Web

O M G.....

I remember there were also these little baked things with cheese inside that you could get everywhere....crunchy. And of course, the manjar blanco. That was awesome.
    She has made most of that stuff, but she says most of it is too hard to make because she can't get the right ingredients so she has to improvise. She Sometimes complains about having to use mexican cheese in empanadas. I could eat those things for breakfast lunch and dinner! She makes these papa relleno that are insane good for a meat and potatoes guy. Her sister brought chunos for Christmas. Those are different. kind of an aquired taste.
    02-22-13 02:49 PM
    And Captain Save-A-** has gone silent since.

Coinkydink?

Its called a job. Work much?
    02-22-13 02:50 PM
    LOL! Yes your opinion is worth more than some elses because you have sat on your *** in front of a computer longer than some else. Yes - that clearly means you have a better grasp on ... well... anything for that matter.
    This issue has been settled already. A mod said you have more infractions for trolling than the people you're attacking. There isn't much more of an argument you can make. You're a living contradiction.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 02:52 PM
    Its called a job. Work much?
    I do - it's called vacation time. Have to use it up or lose it.

You've clearly learned nothing from Branta's post a little earlier in the thread. Nice tone.
    BergerKing and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 02:52 PM
    This issue has been settled already. A mod said you have more infractions for trolling than the people you're attacking. There isn't much more of an argument you can make. You're a living contradiction.
    Me thinks you need to get a dictionary my friend.
    02-22-13 02:54 PM
    Sorry very unrelated, had to get off my 666th post. Ugh Stripper poles!!! The plague of the Century!!! Don't ask, thanks!!!

Edit: Ok maybe not off-topic.
    Congrats! You may be interested in heading over to the 50K thread in a couple of hours. It is at 66,438 posts and counting.
    No, I don't understand why there are 66K post in a thread called 50K, but the universe is full of mysteries.

Where was I? Oh yes.
    66,666th post.
    Want some of that? I have professed my desire to own it since there is a crafty crew who pounce on the Kilo posts and are showered with accolades and treasure. No chance for me there.

But the pentahex....

Don't tell anyone else.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...llenge-735950/
    Thachoc1 likes this.
    02-22-13 02:54 PM

Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

I think this suits any ill will towards OP and MODS. Naysayers, just let it go already!!!

Oh and if you find this offensive, GRAB A BAT!!!!
    Lendo likes this.
    02-22-13 02:55 PM
    You've clearly learned nothing from Branta's post a little earlier in the thread. Nice tone.
    Hypocrisy now has a name...
    02-22-13 02:55 PM
    Me thinks you need to get a dictionary my friend.
    Thanks for the tip, I'm sorry you don't like the thread. Even Kevin apparently liked the first post. Nobody is forcing you to post here. All you're doing is attacking others. The rest of us aren't. You're the only troll here sorry guy.
    jakie55 likes this.
    02-22-13 02:56 PM
    Hypocrisy now has a name...
    Says the guy who got outted by a mod for having more infractions than the people he was attacking.

I guess irony has a name too.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 02:57 PM
    Thanks for the tip, I'm sorry you don't like the thread. Even Kevin apparently liked the first post. Nobody is forcing you to post here. All you're doing is attacking others. The rest of us aren't. You're the only troll here sorry guy.
    Again... dictionary.
    Congrats! You may be interested in heading over to the 50K thread in a couple of hours. It is at 66,438 posts and counting.
    No, I don't understand why there are 66K post in a thread called 50K, but the universe is full of mysteries.

Where was I? Oh yes.
    66,666th post.
    Want some of that? I have professed my desire to own it since there is a crafty crew who pounce on the Kilo posts and are showered with accolades and treasure. No chance for me there.

But the pentahex....

Don't tell anyone else.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/rehab-o...llenge-735950/
    Race ya!!!!
    Anyway, back to the original point...

Has anyone thought of the poor pole? Being objectified like it is, it's not fair for it to go through life with such a stigma. I'm offended on behalf of the pole. A debt must be repaid.
    02-22-13 02:59 PM
    Again... dictionary.
    Should I look up boring? Will I see you there?
    Lendo, BergerKing and h20work like this.
    02-22-13 03:00 PM
    OK....I'll feed you.....

This thread was satire. It was a send off of another thread for pretty much the same reasons. This had absolutely nothing to do with phones, platforms or any other reason why anyone could conceivably classify as trolling.

If you did not read it, which you stated you didn't, and you're commenting on it by making disparaging remarks about the OP, then you are trolling.

If you read it and did not understand that it was satire, then your sense of humour is not the same as the majority of us who have enjoyed a good laugh for a couple of days.

Now....will you proven *yourself* to have been a troll by insulting someone's post without reading it, or will you have proven *yourself* to not have the same sense of humour as those of us who have enjoyed ourselves?

If you have not read the thread and insulted the OP and proven yourself to be a troll, then the joke is on you.

If you have read the thread and not understood the joke then you have proven yourself to not have a sense of humour, then the joke is on you.

Which will you take?
    BergerKing, h20work and jakie55 like this.
    02-22-13 03:00 PM
    Can't we all just get along?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grouphug.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	137304

O dear lord I wish I were baby oil.....
    02-22-13 03:03 PM
    OK....I'll feed you.....

This thread was satire. It was a send off of another thread for pretty much the same reasons. This had absolutely nothing to do with phones, platforms or any other reason why anyone could conceivably classify as trolling.

If you did not read it, which you stated you didn't, and you're commenting on it by making disparaging remarks about the OP, then you are trolling.

If you read it and did not understand that it was satire, then your sense of humour is not the same as the majority of us who have enjoyed a good laugh for a couple of days.

Now....will you proven *yourself* to have been a troll by insulting someone's post without reading it, or will you have proven *yourself* to not have the same sense of humour as those of us who have enjoyed ourselves?

If you have not read the thread and insulted the OP and proven yourself to be a troll, then the joke is on you.

If you have read the thread and not understood the joke then you have proven yourself to not have a sense of humour, then the joke is on you.

Which will you take?
    Don't forget, this is the poster who has made it his personal duty to troll police Crackberry on behalf of the mods.

Now, I'm betting that if the mods really needed his expert help, he'd have been invited to staff. Instead, he brags about 'slappin' trolls since May 2011' in his signature while harassing other posters whilst fulfilling his self proclaimed duty to this board, and ends up behaving worse than the 'trolls' he's attacking. And heaven forbid there ever be some light hearted fun on this site.

It's pretty sad.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 03:04 PM

Which will you take?
    Sorry - calling a troll a troll does not make you a troll. Just like calling someone a racist doesnt make you a racist. It makes you honest.

And apparently I missed the memo where you have to read through an entire thread before you respond to the OP's original post back on page 1. Trolling is baiting someone intentionally. I did not do that. I called a spade a spade.
    02-22-13 03:04 PM
    Don't forget, this is the poster who has made it his personal duty to troll police Crackberry on behalf of the mods.

Now, I'm betting that if the mods really needed his expert help, he'd have been invited to staff. Instead, he brags about 'slappin' trolls since May 2011' in his signature while harassing other posters whilst fulfilling his self proclaimed duty to this board, and ends up behaving worse than the 'trolls' he's attacking. And heaven forbid there ever be some light hearted fun on this site.

It's pretty sad.

Kleenex� Brand Tissues | The Leader in Facial Tissue Softness ?
    02-22-13 03:05 PM
    Race ya!!!!
    You are so on.
    Thachoc1 and BergerKing like this.
    02-22-13 03:09 PM
784 ... 2122232425 ...