I don't know much about Nutella but it sure looks gross.
    Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-28200248.jpg
    02-21-13 11:54 PM
    I don't know much about Nutella but it sure looks gross.
    Nutella is the greatest thing ever. It is peace. It is love. Most importantly. It's the creamy filling in a Ferraro Rocher.

Sent from my Galaxy S 3 via JB 4.2.2 - thanks Tasks AOKP!
    jakie55, BergerKing and 3hb78ftg like this.
    02-22-13 12:04 AM
    Nutella is the greatest thing ever. It is peace. It is love. Most importantly. It's the creamy filling in a Ferraro Rocher.

I wonder if we could achieve world peace with a combination of nutella sandwhiches and Ovaltine? Has that been done before?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:09 AM
    Ovaltine isn't in the same realm as nutella. Blasphemy!

You can't compare chalky 'chocolate'ish beverages to the creamy goodness of a Nutella, warm and melty on toast... Or waffles... Mmmmmmmm

BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:14 AM
    DEAD.

I won't ruin Katiepeas fun by explaining this.
    Attached Thumbnails Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-internet_gingerbreadman_ava.jpg  
    02-22-13 12:25 AM
    Now, I know why "matured contents" are big businesses... discussions alone in mobile's forum could take more than 20 pages in just 2 days... and it still not even "matured content"... yet...
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    02-22-13 12:33 AM
    Now, I know why "matured contents" are big businesses... discussions alone in mobile's forum could take more than 20 pages in just 2 days... and it still not even "matured content"... yet...
    Ain't it fun?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:34 AM
    Once it's on the interwebs it's never gone.

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/...ps15566c53.jpg

My eyes, my eyes!!11!!!1!!1!1!!!@@@!!!

02-22-13 12:39 AM

Haha, this thread is amazing! Weird reading bout Nutella and instantly an adv on tv about it. deja vu...
    On a side note, has anyone ever tried that Hazelnut spread by Presidents Choice? it's pretty darn good... nutella is classic but that spread by PC is unreal...
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 12:53 AM
    ah well, i probably deserved it
    You ALWAYS deserve it, you, you gunkie
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:30 AM
    Haha, this thread is amazing! Weird reading bout Nutella and instantly an adv on tv about it. deja vu...
    On a side note, has anyone ever tried that Hazelnut spread by Presidents Choice? it's pretty darn good... nutella is classic but that spread by PC is unreal...
    No, I'm a Nutella purist, but the President's Choice Dulce de Leche spread is to die for.

BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:32 AM
    vinegar is the main ingredient in most cleaning products. IE windex, countertop cleaners, etc.
    Now that Totally offends me.....talking cleaning on a dirty thread like this.
    BergerKing and 3hb78ftg like this.
    02-22-13 01:37 AM
    At this point, I really think anyone who still falls for it is short bus special.

Like really, truly , MEEP MEEP material.
    Hockey Helmet special?
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 01:46 AM
    Hockey Helmet special?
    As special as it needs to be.
    02-22-13 02:23 AM
    No, I'm a Nutella purist, but the President's Choice Dulce de Leche spread is to die for.

I know how to make my own dulce de leche. It's easy but time consuming.

When I visited Chile I had a cookie that was very traditional there, called alfajor (yup, pronounced alpha-wh0re) that is almost like shortbread with the dulce de leche midle. Then the dulce de leche is spead on the edges and rolled in coconut. To die for. Then when I went to Argentina I found the same cookie, and I asked for the recipe.

Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-alfajores.jpg

To make dulce de leche all you do is take an unopened can of condensed milk, put it in a stock pot, UNOPENED, cover it with water, and set to boil, drop to a rolling simmer, constantly covered in water, for three hours. Like I said, time consuming, but easy. All you have to do is make sure that the can remains covered by boiling water. I usually put about five cans in at a time and so I have dulce de leche ready for things like waffles, toast, or if you put a gob of it in a bowl in the microwave for just about a minute you can then put vanilla ice cream with the melted dulce de leche on top and it's toe curling.

Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-dulce-de-leche-full.jpg
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 02-22-13 at 03:30 AM.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 03:19 AM
    My Mum used to make caramel tarts with the boiled condensed milk. Yummy.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 03:26 AM
    Oh I know....it's good stuff.

When I make it I usually do it on a weekend while I'm cleaning....I keep a close eye on it because if it runs dry it explodes.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 03:32 AM
    Oh I know....it's good stuff.

When I make it I usually do it on a weekend while I'm cleaning....I keep a close eye on it because if it runs dry it explodes.
    Haha. I've had to help clean caramel off the walls of the kitchen more than once. From memory it was Carnation Milk. In a white can.
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 03:33 AM
    Haha. I've had to help clean caramel off the walls of the kitchen more than once. From memory it was Carnation Milk. In a white can.

LOL!!!!! YES!!!!!! My ma tried to cheat once and put it in a pressure cooker to cut down on the time needed. I was studying when I just heard this KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some blood curdling screams....we all ran into the kitchen where there was half cooked dulce the leche EVERYWHERE. We kept finding bits of it for days....the trail of ants told us the places we'd missed....
    02-22-13 03:37 AM
    excuse me but she's barely dressed. how can i explain this to my kids? they'll probably have nightmares now
    Your posting history is riddled with trolling and insults and all of a sudden you are a beacon for human decency? LOL!
    02-22-13 03:50 AM
    Your posting history is riddled with trolling and insults and all of a sudden you are a beacon for human decency? LOL!
    Might want to read the whole thread, love. Rash judgments might get you punk'd.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 04:09 AM
    oh mannnnn I love dulce de leche! reminds me of granny :-(
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 05:08 AM
    Ain't it fun?
    I know how to make my own dulce de leche. It's easy but time consuming.

When I visited Chile I had a cookie that was very traditional there, called alfajor (yup, pronounced alpha-wh0re) that is almost like shortbread with the dulce de leche midle. Then the dulce de leche is spead on the edges and rolled in coconut. To die for. Then when I went to Argentina I found the same cookie, and I asked for the recipe.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alfajores.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	137241

To make dulce de leche all you do is take an unopened can of condensed milk, put it in a stock pot, UNOPENED, cover it with water, and set to boil, drop to a rolling simmer, constantly covered in water, for three hours. Like I said, time consuming, but easy. All you have to do is make sure that the can remains covered by boiling water. I usually put about five cans in at a time and so I have dulce de leche ready for things like waffles, toast, or if you put a gob of it in a bowl in the microwave for just about a minute you can then put vanilla ice cream with the melted dulce de leche on top and it's toe curling.

Name:	dulce-de-leche-full.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	137242
    The name use in Chile for the dulce de leche is "manjar" pronounced manhar. While in Chile, did you taste "torta mil hojas". It's exquisite and you have to try the one that I make. If you ever get a chance to pass through Puerto Rico make sure you let me know...

Offended by Stripper Pole on front page?!?!?!-torta-de-milhojas.jpg
    Last edited by 3hb78ftg; 02-24-13 at 09:24 AM.
    BergerKing and Michelle Haag like this.
    02-22-13 05:41 AM
    The name use in Chile for the dulce de leche is "manjar" pronounced manhar. While in Cheap, did you taste "torta mil hojas". It's exquisite and you have to try the one that I make. If you ever get a chance to pass through Puerto Rico make sure you let me know...

Name:	torta-de-milhojas.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	185.6 KB 
ID:	137245
    Wow that looks awesome!!!! No I don't remember that

As I remember manjar, it has a different consistency than dulce de leche. It came in a pop top can, and had a grainy consistency. I believe that manjar is made from whole milk to which sugar is added during cooking as opposed to the condensed milk in a can that is put in a pot to boil unopened I remember that manjar had a faint taste of cinnamon.

Found the recipe!

http://lavidacomida.com/recipes/manj...ulce-de-leche/

I had manjar in Chile and Bolivia. I don't recall it in Argentina.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-22-13 06:47 AM
    Most importantly. It's the creamy filling in a Ferraro Rocher
    Those things are awful, Like eating dehydrated cow bollocks...
    02-22-13 06:54 AM
784 ... 1819202122 ...