05-05-12 05:17 PM
112 ... 345
tools
    Behold, yea young skulls full of mush, there lies the culprit.

It's Jef's fault OT's in a sad tranquil state.
    11-26-10 08:25 PM
    Friggin Jef.
    11-26-10 09:06 PM
    It's true. I don't like sitting around lamenting 'The Good Old Days' that are now gone, but the Off Topic forums are just a shadow of what they were mere months ago.
    It really felt like a small, vibrant, community that entertained and engaged me for over a year.
    Hundreds of posts per day somerimes. Good times.

Fast forward to the present. Sub Forums?
    That would be like slicing a grain of rice with a razor blade.

Dang kids!

Sit down on grampa Wulf's lap, and let me learn ya sumthin' kiddo. Ya see, there was a time, not so long ago, when OT was booming. It was "the" place to be, and post counts were rolling. We had political, religious, sexual, rearing, clothing, and any other topic you could think of, arguments of most epic proportion. Us old timers, we wax on about it now, because to us, it "made" CrackBerry so much more than a tech site. We came to know each other, and could gather to support, toss daggers, and circle like sharks if opportunity permitted. There was many a ban, back in the day. Most were temporary, some came back fresh, but we always knew. Slowly, the bans mounted, and the more errrrrrr, unrestrained either left or at least cut back tremendously. A few of us cling on, to those hay-days, and try our best to bring it back from time to time. Who knows, maybe someday, TBL will average 500 posts a day again, the threads will flourish, and a large brotherhood, will bestow itself upon OT again. *sigh*
    11-26-10 09:34 PM
    Dang kids!

Sit down on grampa Wulf's lap, and let me learn ya sumthin' kiddo. Ya see, there was a time, not so long ago, when OT was booming. It was "the" place to be, and post counts were rolling. We had political, religious, sexual, rearing, clothing, and any other topic you could think of, arguments of most epic proportion. Us old timers, we wax on about it now, because to us, it "made" CrackBerry so much more than a tech site. We came to know each other, and could gather to support, toss daggers, and circle like sharks if opportunity permitted. There was many a ban, back in the day. Most were temporary, some came back fresh, but we always knew. Slowly, the bans mounted, and the more errrrrrr, unrestrained either left or at least cut back tremendously. A few of us cling on, to those hay-days, and try our best to bring it back from time to time. Who knows, maybe someday, TBL will average 500 posts a day again, the threads will flourish, and a large brotherhood, will bestow itself upon OT again. *sigh*
    i think im a lil nervous sitting on ya lap
    11-27-10 09:07 AM
    Sports Car forum
    12-18-10 08:44 AM
    Nice in concept, but call me old school (everyone else does), I like things just the way they are. There's already enough confusion with the social crossing over with the general off-topic.
    X2

10char
    12-31-10 01:47 PM
    i am buying a R6 so talk about that
    03-14-11 02:03 PM
    I didn't read all the posts. So apologise in advance if this was mentioned.
    How about a Health and Relationships forum?
    Healthy living, healthy relationships, advice?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 04:30 AM
    Yeah sounds like a good plan. That way we can discuss other things here. You might also want to add a music section.

Yea Exactly..I am interested in all these categories but Some people don't interested in the discussion of the categories as upper shows..so you might be add the categories related to entertainment lie Movies, Music & TV Shows...
    09-29-11 12:33 AM
    Just curious but nothings been posted here in ages...is this still a thought? Or did you decide not to do it?
    04-18-12 10:49 PM
    I have'nt been around very long but I think it's fine the way it is
    save yourself a bunch of work, more time for Campari.........
    05-05-12 05:08 PM
    Sub forums would be a great addition, if it includes religion and politics. As for the perv stuff, like in that forum above this one (bar code share, wife share, group sex, etc), I would have that as a closed to the public and only available for viewing once one is a member, signed on, and then checks/clicks a box agreeing to enter said freak show at one's own risk due to bizarre and corrupted adult subject matter.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 05-05-12 at 05:20 PM.
    madman0141 likes this.
    05-05-12 05:17 PM
112 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD