You guys can give up, they don't check this thread.

At least there's no evidence to support they do.
    03-24-10 01:42 PM
    I have seen this feature in one forum so I am suggesting this feature for this too...If some one post new topic then from the title of his topic there should be a list of thread appear which title matches with the new title.so he would not post the same kind.Sory if you have already added this feature,,
    Nick, I beg to differ. They have implemented this suggestion. From last September.
    04-20-10 03:16 PM
    That doesn't benefit the Off Topic forum which leads me to believe they didn't get the idea from this thread.

Or that's the only suggestion they liked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 08:17 PM
    Who says we don't pay attention? Plans change, ideas evolve, etc.
    04-20-10 08:21 PM
    I'm not saying no one pays attention, it just seems that way because there's no response or any proof otherwise besides one suggestion that has been implemented... Possibly not even as a result of this thread.

04-20-10 08:42 PM
    how bout a junk thread, well people can just free post it wont count towards their post of course but many forums have them, it can be fun
    04-27-10 06:43 PM
    how bout a junk thread, well people can just free post it wont count towards their post of course but many forums have them, it can be fun
    Please note that Posts made in the Off Topic Forum Do Not increase your CrackBerry.com Forum Post Count.

I think someone should read the Rules sticky
    04-27-10 11:45 PM
    We need a Philadelphia Flyers Sub Forum!!!!!!!!!
    05-13-10 08:56 AM
    We need a Philadelphia Flyers Sub Forum!!!!!!!!!
    You must be stopped!
    05-13-10 10:08 AM
    PK, post pics of you wearing something that has the Flyers' logo, or a true fan you are NOT! I'll post one of me in my Maple Leafs' jersey.
    05-13-10 12:14 PM
    PK, post pics of you wearing something that has the Flyers' logo, or a true fan you are NOT! I'll post one of me in my Maple Leafs' jersey.
    Does wearing a Maple Leafs jersey make you a true fan or a masochist?
    05-13-10 12:41 PM
    Does wearing a Maple Leafs jersey make you a true fan or a masochist?
    Both, but probably more of a masochist. The percentages are about 30-70 (fan/i just hate the idea of winning)...
    05-13-10 12:46 PM
    Can you believe I found a video to fit here....

05-26-10 09:22 AM
    id like a youtube-link free forum
    05-27-10 03:57 PM
    Very funny lol I DID try to keep the videos on topic for the tread in question. And it was just 1 day.
    05-27-10 05:58 PM
    Can you believe I found a video to fit here....

Decent video; song THX
    06-13-10 06:49 PM
    Here's a great off-topic forum suggestion...

Cult talk! Like $cientology, etc. You know that subforum is just waiting to be made

08-02-10 09:02 AM
    I'm building a writers group if you're interested pin me.... serious poets and writers please.
    09-08-10 08:31 AM
    hey bloo would love to join your group...
    09-09-10 09:07 AM
    Crackberry! I need your help! please go to techreviewguide.com or our blog at techreviewguide.com/techblog and give feedback on your favorite electronics and about the site itself! thank!
    09-29-10 08:34 PM
    Crackberry! I need your help! please go to techreviewguide.com or our blog at techreviewguide.com/techblog and give feedback on your favorite electronics and about the site itself! thank!
    I don't think directing traffic off crackberry.com is such a good idea.

09-29-10 08:36 PM
    Why is this stickied?
    I personally like OTD the way it is. And it's not really busy enough to justify subforums.
    11-26-10 06:20 PM
    Why is this stickied?
    I personally like OTD the way it is. And it's not really busy enough to justify subforums.
    Dang kids!

Sit down on grampa Wulf's lap, and let me learn ya sumthin' kiddo. Ya see, there was a time, not so long ago, when OT was booming. It was "the" place to be, and post counts were rolling. We had political, religious, sexual, rearing, clothing, and any other topic you could think of, arguments of most epic proportion. Us old timers, we wax on about it now, because to us, it "made" CrackBerry so much more than a tech site. We came to know each other, and could gather to support, toss daggers, and circle like sharks if opportunity permitted. There was many a ban, back in the day. Most were temporary, some came back fresh, but we always knew. Slowly, the bans mounted, and the more errrrrrr, unrestrained either left or at least cut back tremendously. A few of us cling on, to those hay-days, and try our best to bring it back from time to time. Who knows, maybe someday, TBL will average 500 posts a day again, the threads will flourish, and a large brotherhood, will bestow itself upon OT again. *sigh*
    11-26-10 07:13 PM
    That's a sad story Grampa
    Will OTD ever come back?
    11-26-10 07:51 PM
    Nope. It's dead, Jim. Erm, Ed.

11-26-10 07:52 PM
112 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD