Man this free agency is crazy, my pats get ochocinco and haynesworth I know I know this isn't the patriot way but if there is one coach who can get the best out of these guys its BB, I can't wait for the new season could be big for the patriots. Opinions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 10:58 AM
    No one, I repeat no one, will be able to get the best out of Haynesworth.
    07-29-11 11:21 AM
    Yes, very excited for the Pats this season.

I do think you cannot really compare the OchoCinco and Haynesworth situations.

Chad...sure, he is a Diva, but he is no AH. Chad and Bill are actually quite good friends with a ton of mutual respect for each other. I have no doubt whatsoever that Chad will succeed greatly with the Pats. The only "problem" for Bill will be getting the 85 to stop tweeting all the time.

Haynesworth.....is a real big if. But, with the monopoly money, I'd say it's worth it. Imagine what the Pats D-line will be like with AH if he plays up to par and Wilfork.....OMG.
    07-29-11 11:39 AM
    @jlb21 - I agree 100% on both, this is ochos last chance saloon he wanted a high caliber qb for years now he has the best there is, no chance he screws this up, and albert if he has any self-respect he's gonna get his a$$ in gear and if he does that's one nasty d-line, and for a few late round draft picks..yes please!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD