View Poll Results: Who do you like better?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama

5 55.56%
  • Romney

4 44.44%
    Not to turn this into a debate of political ideology, but I'm just curious to see who the people of CB prefer.

Considering we are the "people who do", I'd like to see what people want in a national leader.

Personally, I say to h**l with both of them!

I'm of the Ron Paul fan club.
    troshs likes this.
    10-26-12 02:57 PM
    Neither, I'm Canadian, if I was an American it would still be neither
    JR A likes this.
    10-26-12 04:41 PM
    This thread should end well.
    JR A likes this.
    10-26-12 07:18 PM
    This thread should end well.
    I started this as a FRIENDLY thread since this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...15#post7697115 is starting to go sour.
    10-26-12 08:47 PM
    I started this as a FRIENDLY thread since this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...15#post7697115 is starting to go sour.
    Oh I don't doubt your intentions. And I tend to agree with your last assessment in the other thread. It's just that we are a very divided nation right now, and the current campaign and issues have people very polarized. In normal times people have a hard time not coming to blows over politics and religion; even worse in an election year, especially one with major implications for the future of our country.
    10-26-12 08:55 PM
    Oh I don't doubt your intentions. And I tend to agree with your last assessment in the other thread. It's just that we are a very divided nation right now, and the current campaign and issues have people very polarized. In normal times people have a hard time not coming to blows over politics and religion; even worse in an election year, especially one with major implications for the future of our country.
    I agree.

Hey, at least we have something else to talk about than count the seconds til BB10 comes.
    10-26-12 09:03 PM
    I have had this T-Shirt for years...... 'What we need is a no nonsense kinda guy.... Back Jack for President'.......... I bought this from Jack-In-The-Box.
    10-26-12 10:34 PM
    Glad you asked "who do you like better" as I'm not thrilled that either one will be president, but I do like Obama better. I think it's time to let 3rd party candidates into the discussion, as the dems and reps have devolved into a high stakes pi**ing match.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-26-12 11:23 PM
    If you have been paying any attention for the past 4 years there is no way you can vote that administration back in...ROMNEY all the way!
    10-29-12 07:20 AM
    I like Obama personally...
    10-29-12 07:55 AM
    Taking back America, one vote at a time. Vote Romney...you know you deserve better.
    Attached Thumbnails Obama or Romney?  Who you voting for?-phucker.png  
    Last edited by BigBadWulf; 10-29-12 at 10:59 PM. Reason: image removed
    FuzzyB likes this.
    10-29-12 08:12 AM
    Sorry, but while I love political debate, this isn't the place for it.

I will encourage all of you to vote, and vote wisely, for the person you believe best:
    "will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of (their) ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
    Period
    10-29-12 10:55 PM