Storm; for all intents and purposes...I could care less if I don't have credibility in your eyes; I could care less if you don't take me serious; I could care less if you don't respect me. I hope that's clear. You're one individual in a group of people that feels as you do towards certain political views...obviously that didn't stop Obama from becoming elected, it didn't stop the order to close down Gitmo; and it won't stop the wheels from going 'round and 'round in the country you/I live in...and the extension it has across the globe.

Now I shall relish my lunch.
    Relax man and be sure to chew your food and not swallow it whole...I would just hate for you to choke on it.
    03-04-09 11:56 AM
    Swallowing McNuggets whole can do some damage Fence.
    Be careful my friend ,no more 911 calls
    03-04-09 12:10 PM
    What The Heck.

What Is Everyones Infactuation With My Gender.

Seriously.

This Is Like The 5th Time This Month It Has Come Up On These Boards.

03-04-09 12:26 PM
    What The Heck.

What Is Everyones Infactuation With My Gender.

Seriously.

This Is Like The 5th Time This Month It Has Come Up On These Boards.

I'm very interested in your gender!! Please tell me in full detail about your gender!
    03-04-09 12:34 PM
    xxxxpradaxxxx-

Species- Homo Sapian

Gender- Male
    03-04-09 12:41 PM
    xxxxpradaxxxx-

Species- Homo Sapian

Gender- Male
    That was very sucky details!!!
    03-04-09 12:41 PM
    Sorry Im Not To Good With Adjectives
    03-04-09 12:47 PM
    prove it post a real pic of yourself.
    03-04-09 12:52 PM
    No No, I Don't Want Anyone Knowing Who I Am.
    03-04-09 12:54 PM
    no one will cause we dont know your name.
    who cares everyone knows your a female.
    03-04-09 12:55 PM
    03-04-09 12:59 PM
    not funny, why are you scared?
    03-04-09 01:11 PM
    not funny, why are you scared?
    i don't see you posting a picture of yourself!?!
    yea you have one for your little avatar, but its all weird and in funky colors!
    Last edited by thinkamp; 03-04-09 at 01:14 PM.
    03-04-09 01:12 PM
    I Am A Relatively Private Person-

And Because I Don't Feel The Need To Post Pictures Of Myself On The Internet

And Yes, I Am A Guy, And No, I Am Not Gay.
    03-04-09 01:15 PM
    why? give a legit reason.
    03-04-09 01:19 PM
    prada; it's only understandable. Your username coupled with your avatar and the manner in which you relay/display your words...doesn't exactly SCREAM more masculine than feminine...so I guess that's why people assume and think you're female.

I laughed when Blahzeee's flirtatious attempts ran afoul when you broke it to him that you're male...and he's the one telling me that I got 'owned' in a discussion? Right.

Anyways; whether you're male/female/marsupial/whatever...let's get back on topic...or at least something that has to do with Obama-related discussion. So let me bring it back on track; so thinkamp absolutely loves Obama because.....
    Last edited by Fence; 03-04-09 at 01:23 PM.
    03-04-09 01:20 PM
    why? give a legit reason.
    Because you keep b****ing like a little school girl about prada and his picture so how about your man up and post one of your own face!
    03-04-09 01:21 PM
    i don't see you posting a picture of yourself!?!
    yea you have one for your little avatar, but its all weird and in funky colors!

i did. check my posts, you'll find it.
    03-04-09 01:21 PM
    prada; it's only understandable. Your username coupled with your avatar and the manner in which you relay/display your words...doesn't exactly SCREAM more masculine than feminine...so I guess that's why people assume and think you're female.

I laughed when Blahzeee's flirtatious attempts ran afoul when you broke it to him that you're male...and he's the one telling me that I got 'owned' in a discussion? Right.

Anyways; whether you're male/female/marsupial/whatever...let's get back on topic...or at least something that has to do with Obama-related discussion.
    Nobama has a mangina!
    03-04-09 01:22 PM

Anyways; whether you're male/female/marsupial/whatever...let's get back on topic...or at least something that has to do with Obama-related discussion. So let me bring it back on track; so thinkamp absolutely loves Obama because.....
    haha you're still mad about that, thats cute.
    03-04-09 01:24 PM
    Nobama has a mangina!
    Wow; oh how impressively original you are.

There isn't a sarcastic smilie at my disposal?

haha you're still mad about that, thats cute.
    Mad? That's an overstatement. If anything; you obviously don't know when to recognize when a person truly does get 'owned'. I would say that 9 out of 10 people would label your discovery that faithful day as just that...you being the 10th person.
    03-04-09 01:30 PM
    As I said...I'm still looking for originality.

you didnt like the McNuggets post?

A McNuggets "Emergency" - March 3, 3009
    Last edited by Slingbox; 03-04-09 at 02:19 PM.
    03-04-09 02:08 PM
    Haha Now we're talking.

No thumb's up emoticon? Shucks.
    Last edited by Fence; 03-04-09 at 02:27 PM.
    03-04-09 02:25 PM
    Well I know this way out there, but we have gone so far off subject it doesn't even matter at this point! Plus I made this thread and I am going to post this link for you all to go to!

They are trying to take "In God We Trust" off of our money!
    Vote now against it!

Live Vote: Should ‘In God We Trust’ be yanked? - Faith- msnbc.com

p.s. I have In God I trust tatted on me, and I personally don't think it should be taken off of our money!
    03-04-09 02:34 PM
    Frankly, if I were God, I don't think I'd trust our money.
    03-04-09 02:37 PM
387 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD