waaa waaa waaa all these grown *** people complaining about this and that. i got a idea anyone here who thinks they can run the country the way its supposed to be why dont you all run for president next go around. i didnt vote at all to me all politicians run a good game but i do know that all these politicians keep going back and forth on all this **** while people are still loosing homes and jobs so someone needs to hurry the **** up and do something and to all of you that complaining about things but are not doing anything to fix it shut up.
    And To Think That In NJ Our Political Figures Worry About "Out Of State" Liquor Consumption Instead Of The Economic Crisis.

Yea- They Certainly Run a Good Game.

If That Game Were Lining Their Pockets With The Money Of It's Citizens.

03-03-09 03:53 PM
    Cubans That Live In Cuba Unfortunately, Have No More Grace To Be Disgraced.

They Have No Wills, No Say, No Voices.

Cubans Can't Even Go Into Hotels-

Do You Think They Care About A Prison In Their Country?

This Isn't An Opinion.

Don't Confuse Your Democratic Mentality And Think That They Apply Globally.

We Already Made That Mistake With the Middle East.
    All the above (even if it holds true)...is no reason to legitimize wrongdoing. When a country takes advantage of the stripping of one's pride and heritage by throwing more sand in their eyes...it does nothing more than exacerbate negativity towards the country that's kicking up the dust.

It's a vicious and continuous (not even cyclical) cycle of violence and breeding grounds for the harbinger of death.
    03-03-09 03:57 PM
    What I don't understand is that most of you are 5, 10 years older than me.
    But you claim to be more wise.
    What makes you more wise?
    Because you were born a few years before me?
    You got a head start.
    Listen: If you're going to keep taking cheap bullshiit shots at my young age, then I pity you.
    "Go back to your playpen"?
    Oh really? How bloody pathetic are you, really?
    Again, just because I'm a few years younger than you by no means makes me less addressed on the situations. I think for myself. I know what's going on.
    You all are pathetic wankers who think just because you've got 5 years on me means you're smarter/know more.
    Well, you've got A LOT to learn in life. And I hope God takes mercy on your soul for being so damn conceited.
    That is all.
    Take a look back at the post when you insulted Tlynnsmith and think about how you should be treated like anything but a kid. This is a woman thats old enough to be your mother and that's how you respond to her regarding something that didn't even involve you.
    03-03-09 03:58 PM
    All the above (even if it holds true)...is no reason to legitimize wrongdoing. When a country takes advantage of the stripping of one's pride and heritage by throwing more sand in their eyes...it does nothing more than exacerbate negativity towards the country that's kicking up the dust.

It's a vicious and continuous (not even cyclical) cycle of violence and breeding grounds for the harbinger of death.
    Listen-

If There were Terrorists Involved, They Were There for a Reason.

Why Let A Group Of People Out Of Containment, When They Can Possibly Hurt Citizens Again?

If There Was A Terrorist Attack Again, And Another Osama Bin Copycat Was To Blame And He was Released from GB- And One Of Your Loved Ones Was Hurt In The Attack (God Forbid) How Would You Feel?

Wouldn't That Have Been Prevented By Keeping Those Sociopaths Incarcerated?

I Am All For Keeping Peace- But I'd Rather Be Safe Than Sorry.

Especially When 92% Of These Individuals Have 0 Intention For Negotiations, and 100 % Interest In Harming Anything That Clouds There Extremist World View.

And It Has Been This Way Since The Beginning Of The Squabbles of the Middle East, and Will NOT Change.

All They Know Is War, Destruction, and Religion.

It Won't Change If We "Liberate" Them From Some Jail, They'll Still Hate Us.

Don't Fool Yourself And Hold Onto Some Fluffy Bunny Mentality.

And For the Record Fence, I Was NOT Comparing GB To OUR Jail System.

The Only Thing I Said About GB was That I Was Against The Closing Of its Doors.

Reread My Quote Again Buddy.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-03-09 at 04:14 PM.
    03-03-09 04:06 PM
    Take a look back at the post when you insulted Tlynnsmith and think about how you should be treated like anything but a kid. This is a woman thats old enough to be your mother and that's how you respond to her regarding something that didn't even involve you.

So, how the **** did it not involve me?
    I'm just wondering.
    It's a PUBLIC post.
    Anything that's posted here involves everyone.
    It's out in the open.

I will insult anyone I please to.
    03-03-09 04:11 PM
    Listen-

If There were Terrorists Involved, They Were There for a Reason.

Why Let A Group Of People Out Of Containment, When They Can Possibly Hurt Citizens Again?

If There Was A Terrorist Attack Again, And Another Osama Bin Copycat Was To Blame And He was Released from GB- And One Of Your Loved Ones Was Hurt In The Attack (God Forbid) How Would You Feel?

Wouldn't That Have Been Prevented By Keeping Those Sociopaths Incarcerated?

I Am All For Keeping Peace- But I'd Rather Be Safe Than Sorry.

Especially When 92% Of These Individuals Have 0 Intention For Negotiations, and 100 % Interest In Harming Anything That Clouds There Extremist World View.

And It Has Been This Way Since The Beginning Of The Squabbles of the Middle East, and Will NOT Change.

All They Know Is War, Destruction, and Religion.

It Won't Change If We "Liberate" Them From Some Jail, They'll Still Hate Us.

Don't Fool Yourself And Hold Onto Some Fluffy Bunny Mentality.

And For the Record Fence I Was NOT Comparing GB To OUR Jail System.

The Only Thing I Said About GB was That I Was Against The Closing Of its Doors.

Reread My Quote Again Buddy.
    No disrespect; but you obviously are not well-versed on the intricacies and facts from the distant past/not-so-distant past and present.

If anything; you're fooling yourself. Those faux-percentages you give are transversed actually if you look at the percentage of those that have legitimate charges against them...and even for those that do have charges; there isn't any substantiated proof behind the charges. What is happening to many of them is no different than when Japanese/Japanese-American citizens went through when they were herded like cattle in the states soon after Pearl Harbor...injustice at the very least.

I would say for you to 're-read' things; however you haven't even read much to begin with; to have much clout in this discussion...buddy.
    03-03-09 04:20 PM
    You said you're Cuban right? Well whether you were born there or not; raised there or not...it doesn't matter...the simple fact that the U.S. feels Cuba isn't worthy enough to lift sanctions against them; yet keep Guantanomo Bay in their backyard; is a disgrace to Cubans.
    NOT That It's Any Of YOUR Business But I Have Lived In Cuba-

I Have Family There-

Have You Been There?

Or Have You Simply Flipped Through Some Little Catalogue Brochure?

Or Watched A Cutesy Documentary On National Geographic?

Don't Make Assumptions About Things You Don't Know About.

It's A Very Common American Quality To Assume That All Cultures Are The Same As Their Own, And To Think That All Cultures Strive To Attain The Same Goal As Their Own.

Thats Why We Are Hated So Much.

Americans Think That All Cultures Should Be As Our Own, And When TheyAren't, Gosh Darn it Who Do They Think They Are To Think There Way Is Better?

It Would Do You Well To Read Platos The Allegory Of The Cave.
    03-03-09 04:22 PM
    No disrespect; but you obviously are not well-versed on the intricacies and facts from the distant past/not-so-distant past and present.

If anything; you're fooling yourself. Those faux-percentages you give are transversed actually if you look at the percentage of those that have legitimate charges against them...and even for those that do have charges; there isn't any substantiated proof behind the charges. What is happening to many of them is no different than when Japanese/Japanese-American citizens went through when they were herded like cattle in the states soon after Pearl Harbor...injustice at the very least.

I would say for you to 're-read' things; however you haven't even read much to begin with; to have much clout in this discussion...buddy.
    I Have Just As Much Clout As You Do, Buddy

Just Because You Read This Week's Readers Digest, You Have More Clout? LOL

What Do You Think This Is, An Aristocracy?

If We Released Pedophiles Into School Districts- Do You Think Anything Would Come Of It?

How Is That Anything Different From Releasing Terrorists?

09/11 Doesn't Lie.

If You Are SOO Educated- Than Educate.

Don't Come Off As Holier Than Thou.

If You Have Some Hidden Secret, Tell Me.

I Love Secrets.

So Where Are Your Book References, Where Is Your Evidence?

I Want To Know, Show Me.

Thanks For Gracing US With YOUR Presence, On This Thread. I Am Thankful.

Because Certainly ONLY Your Opinion is Valid, and All Of Ours Are Invalidaded In The Presence Of Yours.

Pardon me, I Only Have First Hand World Experience, Thats All I can go by.

Its Not Worth Anything Compared To Your Brilliance.

Sorry Grand Poobah, Dispeller Of Darkness And Ignorance, For I Have Offended Thee.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-03-09 at 04:43 PM.
    03-03-09 04:25 PM
    Are you ok prada? Because you're putting a lot of labels on; and placing plenty of words onto what I haven't said. I'm just worrying for your well-being as a human being because you keep adding more and more to your post(s) as the minutes go by.

Last edited by Fence; 03-03-09 at 04:49 PM.
    03-03-09 04:44 PM
    Are you ok prada? Because you're putting a lot of labels on; and placing plenty of words onto what I haven't said.
    Your Little Cuba Remark Lit Me On Fire, Something That Doesn't Matter.

Regardless- I Presented You With Questions.

Answer Them, Or All Your "Clout" Will Be Taken Away
    03-03-09 04:48 PM
    does anyone else thinks america is the greatest country in the world?
    prada do u live in perth amboy?
    03-03-09 04:48 PM
    does anyone else thinks america is the greatest country in the world?
    prada do u live in perth amboy?
    Yes, I Love My Country Dearly, Thats Why I Came Here.

Thats Why I Always Come Back Here, This Is My Home-

There Is No Place Like America.

And No, Not From Perth Amboy.

There Are NO Cubans In Existence There- Just A Whole Sh&& Ton Of Dominicans, Mexicans, And Puerto Ricans.

Are you ok prada? Because you're putting a lot of labels on; and placing plenty of words onto what I haven't said. I'm just worrying for your well-being as a human being because you keep adding more and more to your post(s) as the minutes go by.

Sorry, Editing Has No Affect On The Human Soul-
    03-03-09 04:59 PM
    your awesome i <3 u.
    03-03-09 05:01 PM
    your awesome i <3 u.
    L O L (10 space min)
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-03-09 at 05:08 PM.
    03-03-09 05:04 PM
    So Fence, Are You Gathering Your Notes And Sources?

Your Post Is The Only Post To Lay This Topic To Rest.

So Make It Quick And Painless.

Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-03-09 at 05:12 PM.
    03-03-09 05:09 PM
    Conduct your own research and self-education if you choose.

I won't say that what you learn will be painless nor quick...but hopefully you will come out of it w/ more knowledge than you did approaching it. (As was and is the case with me).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 05:31 PM
    i dont know what you're both arguing about, all i know is that i wanna kiss prada :*
    03-03-09 05:37 PM
    Conduct your own research and self-education if you choose.

I won't say that what you learn will be painless nor quick...but hopefully you will come out of it w/ more knowledge than you did approaching it. (As was and is the case with me).

So In Other Words All The Stuff You Claimed To Know, Is Really Nonexistant.

WOW So How Does That Give You More Clout Than Me?
    03-03-09 06:18 PM
    i dont know what you're both arguing about, all i know is that i wanna kiss prada :*
    Prada Is A Boy...
    03-03-09 06:19 PM
    Prada Is A Boy...
    Sorry...I'm crackin' up right now...this made my WEEK! Gotta smile about it. I was like, "Uhmmm...."
    03-03-09 06:38 PM
    Prada Is A Boy...
    im bisexual. you liar, its not healthy to lie.
    03-03-09 06:42 PM
    So because of the fact that I choose not to re-research (yes re-research) what I've taken upon myself to do and choose not to do for you...makes things non-existent? Not the least bit.

I never said 'I' have more clout than you; I simply said the knowledge I have with the discussion pertaining to Guantanamo Bay (which has been in existence in the capacity of a prison since the mid-1980s)...has more clout. There is a difference.

If you take it upon yourself to research information/see and gain knowledge/learn facts/see the arguments for and against...you'll learn. I'm simply telling you I'm not going to do it for you...that's all.

Last edited by Fence; 03-03-09 at 06:46 PM.
    03-03-09 06:43 PM
    You're viewing the world through tunnel vision.

You ask: "How do you think our men and women in the military were treated when they were captured by the likes of Al Zarqawi"....how about the indiscretion used when utilizing force...whether it be bombs of such magnitude dropped from thousands of feet in the air, or whether it's ground troops firings rounds indiscriminately on the ground. Do you realize just how grotesque and lopsided the ratio of civilian/non-combatant deaths is to the number of soldiers that perish?
    Lol, way to get off track there. First off everyone knows that civilian casualties are a part of war. Is it a good thing? No, but it happens. But back to your point, the USA takes every precaution to use "smart bombs" when possible. I'm not sure if you serve or not, but if you don't, you have no place talking about indiscriminent fire, hence you're assuming.
    You talk of the civilian/non-combatant death ratio. This isn't my fathers war, and then enemy hides with and uses non-combatants as sheilds and safe haven. Not to mention the ROE which state Mosques are off-limits(for us of course, but the enemy sets up camp in them and fires on us from those positions.

Do you realize just how many prisoners are kept in Guantanomo Bay without any proper charges against them? The overwhelming majority of prisoners in G.B. are there simply because of the names they were born with; coupled with suspicion placed on them....suspicion/one's name doesn't automatically translate to guilt.
    This is a completely false statement. The overwhelming majority of prisoners in Gitmo are there for valid reasons. Are there some in there for what/why you claim, yes. But once that is determined, steps are taken to rectify the situation. But on the whole, the above quote is simply a lie.

You're comparing apples to oranges when you're comparing penitentiaries in America to Guantanomo Bay. What you've outline above is the state of our prison/jail/incarceration system in the states...it is definitely a joke.

You said you're Cuban right? Well whether you were born there or not; raised there or not...it doesn't matter...the simple fact that the U.S. feels Cuba isn't worthy enough to lift sanctions against them; yet keep Guantanomo Bay in their backyard; is a disgrace to Cubans.
    Gitmo is within Geneva Convention standards. In regards to the so-called "disgrace" you speak of only shows your lack of knowledge of the subject. Gitmo was established in 1898 when we took over from Spain. We also signed a 99yr lease in 1903 when Cuba had a decent president, not to mention we pay them every year. As to not lifting sanctions, well look at Castro.

Again, you spill this nonsense with facts you have no firsthand knowledge about. Again, your response is simply not true. The majority of detainess at Gitmo are there for good reason. And I invite you to prove me otherwise. You cannot.
    03-03-09 06:50 PM
    ^^pwned....
    03-03-09 06:53 PM
    So because of the fact that I choose not to re-research (yes re-research) what I've taken upon myself to do and choose not to do for you...makes things non-existent? Not the least bit.

I never said 'I' have more clout than you; I simply said the knowledge I have with the discussion pertaining to Guantanamo Bay (which has been in existence in the capacity of a prison since the mid-1980s)...has more clout. There is a difference.

If you take it upon yourself to research information/see and gain knowledge/learn facts/see the arguments for and against...you'll learn. I'm simply telling you I'm not going to do it for you...that's all.

Oh yeah, Camp X-Ray is the detention part of Gitmo. Gitmo is more than just a dentention facility as you suggested.
    03-03-09 06:55 PM
387 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD