Actually, according to pretty much everyone, Obama is the first Bi-racial Bi cultural president. I think it was Sharpton who tried to make a case that he wasn't black because he didn't have slave blood.. but his wife does. So at least we have a black first lady. w00t.
    Al Sharpton is an EPIC FAIL.
    03-03-09 09:34 AM
    Al Sharpton is an EPIC FAIL.
    Duh, but just saying. At least he's not fat anymore, and he combs his hair now.
    03-03-09 09:48 AM
    Yes, if I choose not to answer you, then you will have to move on. But I'll address your latest response: When exelant mentioned the torture of terrorists/detainees, sanctioned by our "conservative" (I never thought he was, but he seemed to think he was) last president, you glossed over it with a "Well, what should we do, arrest them and read them the Miranda act?" Whuh? Why would you say that? Expound on that, if you will. That's not an "atrocity", to you? If not, why not?

Let me also say this: I never considered George W. a "conservative', but he seemed to think he was, and wanted us to believe that he supported conservative values.
    You just can't move on when you make a comment like that. You had the nerve to say it, now speak your mind. Otherwise, don't make a comment like that and then get lockjaw.

I addressed exelant's comment directly, we disagree. I'm not for torturing anyone just for the he** of it. But when a terrorists has information that can prevent the loss of innocent life, getting a little water in his nose doesn't concern me in the least. See that's my problem with you pre 9/11 people. You're more concerned about being politically correct and how were looked at from an international point of view that you don't even want to do whats necessary for your own survival. You my dear are no conservative. When you said you voted for B O, you lost all conservative credibility. You're more inline with the "country club" Rockefeller type moderate so called conservative that wants to liked by the left and the media.

I was only being facetious when I said, read them miranda rights on the battlefield, if you didn't catch that. He** no I wouldn't do that, if they are not be captured, they are to be dealt with as with any terrorists...eliminated!
    Last edited by Storm7; 03-03-09 at 10:11 AM.
    03-03-09 10:02 AM
    And now you're only agreeing with her because she gave you some e-attention.
    JUST because I'm 18 does not mean I'm naive.
    And no, I'm not being conceited. I have reason.

Also, if the whole "he's black" issue didn't matter one bit to you, why do you keep bringing it up?
    No one mentioned it again.

Would you like to completely fail even more, miss?
    I'm all up for arguing.
    Or maybe you should come here and let's talk it out in person.
    Since you seem to be so amazing at fighting over the internet, yeah?

Watch what you say.
    oooohhhhh uh oh, watch out for this one lol.
    03-03-09 10:20 AM
    You just can't move on when you make a comment like that. You had the nerve to say it, now speak your mind. Otherwise, don't make a comment like that and then get lockjaw.

I addressed exelant's comment directly, we disagree. I'm not for torturing anyone just for the he** of it. But when a terrorists has information that can prevent the loss of innocent life, getting a little water in his nose doesn't concern me in the least. See that's my problem with you pre 9/11 people. You're more concerned about being politically correct and how were looked at from an international point of view that you don't even want to do whats necessary for your own survival. You my dear are no conservative. When you said you voted for B O, you lost all conservative credibility. You're more inline with the "country club" Rockefeller type moderate so called conservative that wants to liked by the left and the media.

I was only being facetious when I said, read them miranda rights on the battlefield, if you didn't catch that. He** no I wouldn't do that, if they are not be captured, they are to be dealt with as with any terrorists...eliminated!
    Ahhh...you're kinda mad at me, aren't you? LOL! That's fine. I have no problems with your opinion of me. So, let's agree to disagree, like I said from the beginning.

Peace...
    03-03-09 10:22 AM
    Ahhh...you're kinda mad at me, aren't you? LOL! That's fine. I have no problems with your opinion of me. So, let's agree to disagree, like I said from the beginning.

Peace...
    So are you really done coming back into this thread because you said that in one of your first post yet you keep coming back for more and then won't even finish what you started and just say "lets agree to disagree".
    03-03-09 10:27 AM

Peace...
    No, I'm not mad at you. And to be honest with you, I believe that you, yourself, regret making that comment...that was just over the top and uncalled for. Remember what you told thinkamp, In your own words, "consider how your words may be interpreted (if that matters to you), before you hit submit." Practice what you preach. Peace to you.
    Last edited by Storm7; 03-03-09 at 10:56 AM.
    03-03-09 10:49 AM
    No, I'm not mad at you. And to be honest with you, I believe that you, yourself, regret making that comment...that was just over the top and uncalled for.
    Nope, I don't regret it at all. For you to say "a liitle water up the nose is no big deal", makes me wonder. That statement indicates that don't seem to have an understanding of what's actually done. Secondly, one of the biggest problems with goverment sanctioned torture is that there's a lot of nuts in the military. They shouldn't even be in the military, because they've lost their humanity. They have no limits. Remember the guy who got his genitals sliced off with a scapel? Who knows all of what went down at Guantanomo. Christian conservatives have been mysteriously silent about this issue. So no, I have no regret for my comments.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 11:01 AM
    Firstly, I did not vote for President Obama. I didnt vote D or R. I basically think they're just different sides of the same coin. Neither really does anything they say they're going to do. And both are slaves to corporate lobbyists.
    I do support the office of the the presidency however and support whomever holds the office. I'll give President Obama a year before I decide if I like him as president. He has more on his agenda to deal with right now than any other president has had before him. I do find him an extremely intelligent, articulate, and gifted speaker. But his expansion of government is something I suspected would happen when he became elected. I realize a lot of the things he's doing need to be done. But just as GWB did, by using fear tactics to get things passed just doesnt sit well with me. There is something inherently wrong with government if it has to scare its own people to get them to accept the things that they do. And he's heading in the same direction Bush did with these fear diatribes about the economy.
    03-03-09 11:02 AM
    I try and stay out of threads like these... Because Then I get Viciously Attacked.

I Just Have One Thing To Say- Chuck Norris Action Jeans Are On Sale for 19.95!!!

03-03-09 11:05 AM
    I try and stay out of threads like these... Because Then I get Viciously Attacked.

I Just Have One Thing To Say- Chuck Norris Action Jeans Are On Sale for 19.95!!!

lmfao you always know how to crack me up!
    03-03-09 11:07 AM
    Monica did finish the job.. and saved the evidence on the blue dress!
    Oh come on; we all know it was Miss Tripp who stepped in right before the money shot was on its way.

;-)

03-03-09 11:07 AM
    lmfao you always know how to crack me up!
    This Thread Was In Need Of A Nice Decent Injection Of Chuck Norris To Help Ease The Tension.

FYI I Just Called To Order a Pair and They're on Back Order!

They Flew Like Flaming Hot Cakes!
    03-03-09 11:15 AM
    Nope, I don't regret it at all. For you to say "a liitle water up the nose is no big deal", makes me wonder. That statement indicates that don't seem to have an understanding of what's actually done. Secondly, one of the biggest problems with goverment sanctioned torture is that there's a lot of nuts in the military. They shouldn't even be in the military, because they've lost their humanity. They have no limits. Remember the guy who got his genitals sliced off with a scapel? Who knows all of what went down at Guantanomo. Christian conservatives have been mysteriously silent about this issue. So no, I have no regret for my comments.

Well if you don't regret it, speak on it. Look, basically when you go into the military you're taught amongst other things one thing and one thing alone, how to kill your enemy. So if you're looking for humanity, you're looking in the wrong place. You have nuts in every line of profession, be it the clergy, or anywhere else for that matter so don't just single out the military when it's their job to obtain information from people that want nothing more than to bring harm and destruction to America and it's interests around the world.

You're so concerned about Guantanomo Bay and the terrorists that are kept there, why? They have it too good if you ask me. How do you think our men and women in the military were treated when they were captured by the likes of Al Zarqawi before we dropped two 500 pound bombs on him? You always fail to mention the true victims of terrorism, why is that? If you want to show compassion, how about directing it toward those deserving. The terrorists being housed at GB prison have better accommodations than you're typical prisoner in a state run prison. And for those prisoners who have been released from GB prison to only be captured again on the battlefield, what should we do with them now that you want to close GB prison?
    03-03-09 11:57 AM
    Well if you don't regret it, speak on it. Look, basically when you go into the military you're taught amongst other things one thing and one thing alone, how to kill your enemy. So if you're looking for humanity, you're looking in the wrong place. You have nuts in every line of profession, be it the clergy, or anywhere else for that matter so don't just single out the military when it's their job to obtain information from people that want nothing more than to bring harm and destruction to America and it's interests around the world.

You're so concerned about Guantanomo Bay and the terrorists that are kept there, why? They have it too good if you ask me. How do you think our men and women in the military were treated when they were captured by the likes of Al Zarqawi before we dropped two 500 pound bombs on him? You always fail to mention the true victims of terrorism, why is that? If you want to show compassion, how about directing it toward those deserving. The terrorists being housed at GB prison have better accommodations than you're typical prisoner in a state run prison. And for those prisoners who have been released from GB prison to only be captured again on the battlefield, what should we do with them now that you want to close GB prison?
    I agree, The Prison System Is Nothing More Than Luxury Accomodations.

It's The "Commoners" Form Of Celebrity Rehab.

Access To gyms, education, TV, air conditioning, 3 Meals a Day.

Whats Next?

Breakfast With Mickey?

I'm Against The Freeing Of The Prisoners In GB.
    03-03-09 12:03 PM

Uhmmm...I thought I did address it. I also used the term "government sanctioned torture", which would include other governments, besides the US. So, regardless of which "end" you're on, human beings are still being tortured. I have a big problem with that. Get around that if you can, but don't keep going back and forth.

I don't agree with you. Matter of fact, you and I aren't even in the same book, let alone on the same page.
    03-03-09 12:26 PM
    oooohhhhh uh oh, watch out for this one lol.
    Yeah...for real.
    03-03-09 12:28 PM
    Uhmmm...I thought I did address it. I also used the term "government sanctioned torture", which would include other governments, besides the US. So, regardless of which "end" you're on, human beings are still being tortured. I have a big problem with that. Get around that if you can, but don't keep going back and forth.

I don't agree with you. Matter of fact, you and I aren't even in the same book, let alone on the same page.
    Yeah, you addressed it (if you're referring to your conservative atrocities comment) by not addressing it...Thanks a lot.
    03-03-09 12:33 PM
    What I don't understand is that most of you are 5, 10 years older than me.
    But you claim to be more wise.
    What makes you more wise?
    Because you were born a few years before me?
    You got a head start.
    Listen: If you're going to keep taking cheap bullshiit shots at my young age, then I pity you.
    "Go back to your playpen"?
    Oh really? How bloody pathetic are you, really?
    Again, just because I'm a few years younger than you by no means makes me less addressed on the situations. I think for myself. I know what's going on.
    You all are pathetic wankers who think just because you've got 5 years on me means you're smarter/know more.
    Well, you've got A LOT to learn in life. And I hope God takes mercy on your soul for being so damn conceited.
    That is all.
    03-03-09 01:50 PM
    haha stop crying u were wrong, just accept it.
    03-03-09 02:07 PM
    You know what I am young too...so what! We have our own opinions! People just get your f***in heads out of your a** and grow up!!
    03-03-09 02:09 PM
    waaa waaa waaa all these grown *** people complaining about this and that. i got a idea anyone here who thinks they can run the country the way its supposed to be why dont you all run for president next go around. i didnt vote at all to me all politicians run a good game but i do know that all these politicians keep going back and forth on all this **** while people are still loosing homes and jobs so someone needs to hurry the **** up and do something and to all of you that complaining about things but are not doing anything to fix it shut up.
    03-03-09 02:15 PM
    You're so concerned about Guantanomo Bay and the terrorists that are kept there, why? They have it too good if you ask me. How do you think our men and women in the military were treated when they were captured by the likes of Al Zarqawi before we dropped two 500 pound bombs on him?
    You're viewing the world through tunnel vision.

You ask: "How do you think our men and women in the military were treated when they were captured by the likes of Al Zarqawi"....how about the indiscretion used when utilizing force...whether it be bombs of such magnitude dropped from thousands of feet in the air, or whether it's ground troops firings rounds indiscriminately on the ground. Do you realize just how grotesque and lopsided the ratio of civilian/non-combatant deaths is to the number of soldiers that perish?

You always fail to mention the true victims of terrorism, why is that? If you want to show compassion, how about directing it toward those deserving. The terrorists being housed at GB prison have better accommodations than you're typical prisoner in a state run prison. And for those prisoners who have been released from GB prison to only be captured again on the battlefield, what should we do with them now that you want to close GB prison?
    The true victims of terrorism are innocent people who lose their lives...whether it be in America, in Iraq, in Afghanistan, etc. Terrorism has a broad definition...many people fail to apply the label of 'terrorism' to those that brandish proper uniforms and who command high-tech weapons to kill the enemy.

Do you realize just how many prisoners are kept in Guantanomo Bay without any proper charges against them? The overwhelming majority of prisoners in G.B. are there simply because of the names they were born with; coupled with suspicion placed on them....suspicion/one's name doesn't automatically translate to guilt.

I agree, The Prison System Is Nothing More Than Luxury Accomodations.

It's The "Commoners" Form Of Celebrity Rehab.

Access To gyms, education, TV, air conditioning, 3 Meals a Day.

Whats Next?

Breakfast With Mickey?
    You're comparing apples to oranges when you're comparing penitentiaries in America to Guantanomo Bay. What you've outline above is the state of our prison/jail/incarceration system in the states...it is definitely a joke.

I'm Against The Freeing Of The Prisoners In GB.
    You said you're Cuban right? Well whether you were born there or not; raised there or not...it doesn't matter...the simple fact that the U.S. feels Cuba isn't worthy enough to lift sanctions against them; yet keep Guantanomo Bay in their backyard; is a disgrace to Cubans.
    Last edited by Fence; 03-03-09 at 03:40 PM.
    03-03-09 03:38 PM
    You said you're Cuban right? Well whether you were born there or not; raised there or not...it doesn't matter...the simple fact that the U.S. feels Cuba isn't worthy enough to lift sanctions against them; yet keep Guantanomo Bay in their backyard; is a disgrace to Cubans.
    Cubans That Live In Cuba Unfortunately, Have No More Grace To Be Disgraced.

They Have No Wills, No Say, No Voices.

Cubans Can't Even Go Into Hotels-

Do You Think They Care About A Prison In Their Country?

This Isn't An Opinion.

Don't Confuse Your Democratic Mentality And Think That They Apply Globally.

We Already Made That Mistake With the Middle East.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 03-03-09 at 03:49 PM.
    03-03-09 03:47 PM
    waaa waaa waaa all these grown *** people complaining about this and that. i got a idea anyone here who thinks they can run the country the way its supposed to be why dont you all run for president next go around. i didnt vote at all to me all politicians run a good game but i do know that all these politicians keep going back and forth on all this **** while people are still loosing homes and jobs so someone needs to hurry the **** up and do something and to all of you that complaining about things but are not doing anything to fix it shut up.
    If you didn't vote you don't have an opinion,I honestly don't believe you were stupid enough to post that you didn't vote.
    03-03-09 03:50 PM
387 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD