ok so after watch that thing they called a debate ... i officially have come to the conclusion that either of them should be president . my question is if you could add one other person to run who would it be and why .

I was hoping Michael Bloomberg would have ran as a independent . guess i have to wait 4 more years . reasoning a) he has a great knowledge of the economy and business ethics . guys is worth 20 billion and declines hes 200,000 salary he gets a year ..he gets paid $1 a year . now that is honorable ...b)he is mayor of the biggest city in the USA ..and has turned around NY since Rudy left office . so we know he has experience
    09-26-08 11:33 PM
    I don't have a specific person in mind, but said candidate should be fiscally conservative, socially liberal, understand that prohibition doesn't work, and be in favor of less government intrusion into peoples' lives.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 12:02 AM
    09-27-08 04:12 AM
    lol...that's classic
    09-27-08 07:27 AM
    lol...that's classic
    Yeah that is Classic
    09-27-08 02:00 PM
    I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-27-08 02:16 PM
    Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!! or amend the constitution and let Bill back in sans Gore
    09-27-08 02:17 PM
    It's funny, politically correct came on right after the debate and one of the guests was Ralph Nader, never been a huge fan of his since the whole Kharmann Ghia crusade, but he was spot on last night, paints a pretty bleak few years to come no matter who wins in November....
    09-27-08 03:32 PM
    Ron Paul!!!!!!!!!!!! or amend the constitution and let Bill back in sans Gore
    im with you bring back Bill Clinton
    09-27-08 10:14 PM
    Just in case anyone is confused by all the McCain and Obama hype, there are other candidates running. Alan Keyes is getting my vote. Honestly I won't go into why I don't want McCain or Obama in office other than to say I think our country will end up worse than it is now if either of them end up in office. Check out Alan Keyes on the Issues. A good site listing details on all the candidates. I'm sick of the media acting like there are never other candidates other than republicans and democrats. Sure sometimes there are some odd ball other candidates that run but that is no excuse to ignore any candidate that isn't republican or democrat.

10-02-08 03:03 AM
    If it were my choice, mitt romney would be the republican candidate. Obama is a terrible choice through and through, McCain is a better choice due to his experience, plus I am more in line with his views on firearm ownership.

10-02-08 10:13 AM
    They need to have Great White playing at one of the conventions while both are attending... and have live pyrotechnics going off at the same time... Politics enough to put me to sleep no matter the topic.
    10-02-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD