Too bad the Queen already had an Ipod. There was one difference though, bam bam gave her an ipod preloaded with some of his speeches...thats the epitome of a narcissist.
    As oppose to giving someone a photograph of yourself?

What a hoot!

Further, the Queen owned an aging 6GB player...

But let's forget all of that for a minute.

What sorta (unobjectionable) official state gift would you give the Queen or POTUS if left to your druthers?
    Last edited by Amadeus Excello; 04-02-09 at 08:45 PM.
    04-02-09 08:40 PM
    How about something more befitting a Queen such as crystal or sterling silver...something more classier than an ipod for sure. Does anyone remember or know what B O gave Gordon Brown a couple of weeks ago when he visited the White House? Twenty or so DVD's that were not compatible for DVD players in Great Britain. Way to go Bama, you would think with all the education and intelligence this guy is supposed to have his gift giving sure lacks a lot of thought.

For anyone interested, I was able to find video posted of B O bowing to the Saudis... Michelle Malkin � Video: Obama’s deep bow to the Saudi king
    04-02-09 09:05 PM
    How about something more befitting a Queen such as crystal or sterling silver...something more classier than an ipod for sure. Does anyone remember or know what B O gave Gordon Brown a couple of weeks ago when he visited the White House? Twenty or so DVD's that were not compatible for DVD players in Great Britain. Way to go Bama, you would think with all the education and intelligence this guy is supposed to have his gift giving sure lacks a lot of thought.

For anyone interested, I was able to find video posted of B O bowing to the Saudis... Michelle Malkin � Video: Obama’s deep bow to the Saudi king
    Well thanks for posting video ,I just tossed cookies all over my keyboard.

When it comes to how smart Obama is
    Lawschool , Community organizer/Acorn leader , Lawyer and 2 years as Senator absent from vote 68% of the time.
    What a resamay ,The guy has no clue.

You would think voters would of look at progress he brought to Illinois before voting for him .The guy raised taxs to high heaven and created some ugly parking lots with his sweet Resco deals , He brought no positive progress to that state...just alot of payoffs.

Obamas a excellent teleprompter speaker with main stream press as his cheerleader and American public ate it up.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 09:54 PM.
    04-02-09 09:36 PM
    Those that support him look past it -main stream press and his many followers.

Ms Obama get another idi*t point
    for those thinking "whats wrong with that" hmm educate yourself on how things work lol

Lets shake hands with a Queen

My fav ,notice the gentlemen on the right of Michele and how hes leaning away from embrace ,the dude looks like hes going to fall over lol

Now Michele screwed up ,she should of known you don't touch the Queen ,she should of Bowed waiting for queen to put hand out then kiss.
    Obama feels the Saudi King desrves a bow hmm are they in Bizarro world
    Michelle curtsied, which is a gesture reserved for and employed by citizens of the UK, prior to the snapping of that photograph. But why should facts matter in the age of yellow journalism?
    04-02-09 09:55 PM
    Well thanks for posting video ,I just tossed cookies all over my keyboard.

When it comes to how smart Obama is
    Lawschool , Community organizer/Acorn leader , Lawyer and 2 years as Senator absent from vote 68% of the time.
    What a resamay ,The guy has no clue.

You would think voters would at least look at the progress he brought to Illinois before voting for him .The guy raised taxs to high heaven and created some ugly parking lots with his sweet Resco deals , He brought no positive progress to that state...just alot of payoffs
    Law School is 2 words and both words should be capitalized.

ACORN is an acronym and as such should be capitalized.

Absent from votes (note pluralization)

Taxes (note correct spelling)

Positive progress is redundant. All progress is positive.

A lot is 2 words, not one.

My point is that if you are going to criticize someone, you'd acquit yourself
    and bolster your argument better by at least looking as if you have more
    than a fourth education.

Now, in the overall scheme of things, why is any of this even marginally important
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 04-02-09 at 10:08 PM.
    04-02-09 10:03 PM
    Michelle curtsied, which is a gesture reserved for and employed by citizens of the UK, prior to the snapping of that photograph. But why should facts matter in the age of yellow journalism?
    Sounds good..one problem with that though,Larry king had intreveiw with some dude that handles the queens affairs .The hug was the topic and curtsied was never mentioned ,Larry king was pretty amazed by it really.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Correction for Teacher "amazinglygraceless"
    04-02-09 10:10 PM
    Law School is 2 words and both words should be capitalized.

ACORN is an acronym and as such should be capitalized.

Absent from votes (note pluralization)

Taxes (note correct spelling)

Positive progress is redundant. All progress is positive.

A lot is 2 words, not one.

My point is that if you are going to criticize someone, you'd acquit yourself
    and bolster your argument better by at least looking as if you have more
    than a fourth education.
    hehe stop playing teacher ,Its 11pm ESt..I'm tired which explains my crappier then crap spelling.

Now, in the overall scheme of things, why is any of this even marginally important
    hmm I was wondering the same thing about your post.

PS
    I spelled "mentioned" wrong in post above...I will correct it for you
    04-02-09 10:31 PM
    Too bad we all have a few more years of broken promises spoken with a silver tongue. What else can we expect when people rushed to the polls to vote for a public speaker and not a leader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-02-09 at 10:54 PM.
    04-02-09 10:48 PM
    the best is that he said that the queen reminded him of his grandmother......didnt he call his gandmother a typical white racist?
    04-02-09 10:58 PM
    LMAO NIKSTORM! Maybe he got that idea from the picture above when the Queen was holding her purse. She was in her own house... Why in the he!! would she be carrying her own purse so close?

Now I do carry my purse when I am at home, but I am not the Queen so it doesn't count.

I am actually kidding. Really.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-02-09 at 11:09 PM.
    04-02-09 11:05 PM
    the best is that he said that the queen reminded him of his grandmother......didnt he call his gandmother a typical white racist?
    Yep ,that was another one of his G4 blunders.
    04-02-09 11:06 PM
    here we go again another whinning OBAMA thread...... well let me go back to my 8900 lets the whinners whine
    04-02-09 11:07 PM
    hehe stop playing teacher ,Its 11pm ESt..I'm tired which explains my crappier then crap spelling.

hmm I was wondering the same thing about your post.

PS
    I spelled "mentioned" wrong in post above...I will correct it for you
    You also improperly used the word "then." The appropriate word would'va been the comparative "than."

Trivial, yes, I agree. Then again, I find quibbling over your misgivings no different than you (and others) harping on the Obamas most recent faux pas.

Sigh.
    Last edited by Amadeus Excello; 04-02-09 at 11:15 PM.
    04-02-09 11:11 PM
    here we go again another whinning OBAMA thread...... well let me go back to my 8900 lets the whinners whine
    well there aren't that many Obama fans in here are there dawg?
    04-02-09 11:13 PM
    You also improperly used the word "then." The appropriate word would'va been the comparative "than."

Trivial, yes, I agree. Then again, I find quibbling over your misgivings no different than you (and others) harping on the Obamas most recent faux pas.

Sigh.
    did he not call his grandmother a white racist?
    04-02-09 11:15 PM

Trivial, yes?
    Obama supporters..you got to love them ,Now change your avatar newbe..its freaky lol.
    04-02-09 11:16 PM
    LMAO NIKSTORM! Maybe he got that idea from the picture above when the Queen was holding her purse. She was in her own house... Why in the he!! would she be carrying her own purse so close?

Now I do carry my purse when I am at home, but I am not the Queen so it doesn't count.

I am actually kidding. Really.

i only cought half the story but she uses the ourse to give her peolpe signals
    eg. when she swithches sides with it it means its time to go.
    plus shes old and her house is big once she puts it down she will never find it...
    04-02-09 11:18 PM
    Obama supporters..you got to love them ,Now change your avatar newbe..its freaky lol.
    really though what the **** is that???
    04-02-09 11:20 PM
    Are we now resorting to quasi-attacks on my person?

I support and stand for policies and positions.
    04-02-09 11:21 PM
    did he not call his grandmother a white racist?
    No. Obama never called his grandmother a white racist. He said something to the effect of her harboring the fears of a "typical white person."

Interpret that as you will.
    04-02-09 11:24 PM
    he called her a racist like a typical white person he feels that whites are typically racist
    04-02-09 11:29 PM
    No. Obama never called his grandmother a white racist. He said something to the effect of her harboring the fears of a "typical white person."

Interpret that as you will.
    Thats was excuse mode for what he originally said.

Obama Calls His 'Racist' Grandmother "Typical White Person" - Video

PS
    Ignore stupid white dude in video.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 11:33 PM.
    04-02-09 11:29 PM
    NIKSTORM - Surely she is wealthy enough to have some sort of Extra Royal GPS enabled on her purse at all times?!?

If not then it would obviously be set to self destruct at her first cry of majestic distress.

To not have one or the other would be neglectful and possibly harmful for her own person if not the entire country.

I'm just sayin...

04-02-09 11:30 PM
    NIKSTORM - Surely she is wealthy enough to have some sort of Extra Royal GPS enabled on her purse at all times?!?

If not then it would obviously be set to self destruct at her first cry of majestic distress.

To not have one or the other would be neglectful and possibly harmful for her own person if not the entire country.

I'm just sayin...

maybe she got the inside scoop that she would be getting a ipod and wanted a place to carry it... queen dresses do not have pockets
    04-02-09 11:34 PM
    I want to know what a "Typical white person" is.

If anyone else would have said "Typical (insert race here)" they would have to move to another country to keep from being mobbed on a daily basis.

Last edited by Kangaruex; 04-02-09 at 11:39 PM.
    04-02-09 11:36 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD