Obama bows down to Saudi King ,what a complete id*ot

Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 12:26 PM.
    04-02-09 12:23 PM
    I cannot believe the things this guy is doing. How many times does he have to do something he said he's not going to do, not do something he said he will, or just do something completely idiotic before his own party starts to question their decision?
    04-02-09 12:56 PM
    yeah..its crazy ,Are main stream press loves Obama giving him no real question on what hes doing...just a free pass.
    Example would be The ipod gift to queen , A majority of brits consider it a outrage.
    Whoops! Browser Settings Incompatible LMAO which say it all
    04-02-09 01:17 PM
    Hard to convince the brainwashed and dead they're ever wrong. Might as well try and convince a pig it doesn't like slop!

Nice way to tell the Saudi King thay you are subservient to him.

Whatta dolt! No LOLs, too sad to be funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 01:19 PM
    I am far and away not the most politically savy person out there, but it just amazes me how I can see the same thing someone else does and they not get it.

Not sure if I should be happy or sad to have the rest of you share my headaches when I read/hear these stories.
    04-02-09 01:30 PM
    Obama = Anti-Christ (im done with this thread)
    04-02-09 01:30 PM
    I am far and away not the most politically savy person out there, but it just amazes me how I can see the same thing someone else does and they not get it.

Not sure if I should be happy or sad to have the rest of you share my headaches when I read/hear these stories.
    Those that support him look past it -main stream press and his many followers.

Ms Obama get another idi*t point
    for those thinking "whats wrong with that" hmm educate yourself on how things work lol

Lets shake hands with a Queen

My fav ,notice the gentlemen on the right of Michele and how hes leaning away from embrace ,the dude looks like hes going to fall over lol

Now Michele screwed up ,she should of known you don't touch the Queen ,she should of Bowed waiting for queen to put hand out then kiss.
    Obama feels the Saudi King desrves a bow hmm are they in Bizarro world
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 02:03 PM.
    04-02-09 01:41 PM

Somebody please tell me this isn't real and that it's just photoshoped. This is just priceless and what I would expect from ole bam bam. If this isn't a sign of weakness and appeasement I don't know what is. The mullahs in Iran love this I'm sure.
    04-02-09 02:00 PM
    I swear that is something new and stupid with this guy everyday. This is what happens when people elect someone just because they can read a teleprompter.
    04-02-09 02:04 PM
    Now I'm no fan of Michele Obama either, but her shaking hands with the Queen or embracing the Queen is no big deal to me. I could care less if she is the Queen or considered royalty, she's no better than anyone else as far as I'm concerned.
    04-02-09 02:05 PM
    Is there any way that was just an April Fools prank? What day did that actually happen?
    04-02-09 02:05 PM
    Somebody please tell me this isn't real and that it's just photoshoped.
    This is just priceless and what I would expect from ole bam bam. If this isn't a sign of weakness and appeasement I don't know what is. The mullahs in Iran love this I'm sure.
    I wish to God it was photo shop ,Its been on MSNBC as no big deal.
    04-02-09 02:07 PM
    Now I'm no fan of Michele Obama either, but her shaking hands with the Queen or embracing the Queen is no big deal to me. I could care less if she is the Queen or considered royalty, she's no better than anyone else as far as I'm concerned.
    Its not a big deal to you..that's fine but England history has been insulted ,it would be like you going up to Obama telling him to F*ck off in his face..im sure you would never do that though ,It would be considered lack of respect to your president
    04-02-09 02:11 PM

Take a notice of Sarkozy in the picture. Imagine what he's really thinking of Bama. Man, how far we've fallen as a nation with this guy representing America.
    04-02-09 02:33 PM
    F$$king �D�OT!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-02-09 02:38 PM
    Take a notice of Sarkozy in the picture. Imagine what he's really thinking of Bama. Man, how far we've fallen as a nation with this guy representing America.
    yeah..im sure their loving the new push over in charge.

On a side note ,any theme builders out there that wouldn't mind putting BB theme together using Obamas worship the bad guys pic .Im sure those that wish to harm to are country will be much appreciative..heck Obama might even install on his old blackberry.
    Last edited by Slingbox; 04-02-09 at 03:15 PM.
    04-02-09 03:11 PM
    yeah..im sure their loving the new push over in charge.

On a side note ,any theme builders out there that wouldn't mind putting BB theme together using Obamas worship the bad guys pic .Im sure those that wish to harm to are country will be much appreciative..heck Obama might even install on his old blackberry.
    If we wait to build it there will probably be enough Obama screw up photos to use for icons.
    04-02-09 03:30 PM
    If we wait to build it there will probably be enough Obama screw up photos to use for icons.
    lmfao aint that the truth.
    04-02-09 03:34 PM
    hehe very true , were only what..90 days into his presidency ,the next 90 days will bring some unbelievable icons..Maybe a bow to Iran and some more flip off to Israel.
    04-02-09 03:57 PM
    thats a damn shame.
    04-02-09 04:59 PM
    And if the *�%{!!?$ media didn't have their noses firmly planted between his cheeks, we'd have to endure stories 24/7 telling us how st[]pid he is.

If only he continued the bow and pushed firmly!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 05:21 PM
    I swear that is something new and stupid with this guy everyday. This is what happens when people elect someone just because they can read a teleprompter.
    Instead of decrying Obama reliance of teleprompters, shouldn’t we ask why Bush ?
    04-02-09 05:37 PM
    Instead of decrying Obama reliance of teleprompters, shouldn�t we ask why Bush ?
    I think you should ask yourself the question "why am I living in the past"
    the Bush days are over and Obama teleprompter love is now.
    04-02-09 05:57 PM
    Obama gave the Queen a useful piece of modern technology loaded with personally-selected Broadway tunes and relevant photos and videos of her trip to the USA.

The Queen gave Obama the same stock photograph with an autograph she gives other dignitaries.

BFD.

What exactly do you get for an old lady that has everything anyway? A magazine subscription to the Equestrian Journal?
    04-02-09 05:57 PM
    Obama gave the Queen a useful piece of modern technology loaded with personally-selected Broadway tunes and relevant photos and videos of her trip to the USA.

The Queen gave Obama the same stock photograph with an autograph she gives other dignitaries.

BFD.

What exactly do you get for an old lady that has everything anyway? A magazine subscription to the Equestrian Journal?
    Too bad the Queen already had an Ipod. There was one difference though, bam bam gave her an ipod preloaded with some of his speeches...thats the epitome of a narcissist.
    04-02-09 08:31 PM
68 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD