Anyone here into Oakley sunglasses...
    Tell us about em, what pair you have, how much they cost, where you get em from (hopefully Oakley lol), crazy stories about 'em....

Just know some people are Oakley collectors...

I'll start I have one pair of Custom Flak Jacket XLJ lens (non polarized)
    spent $175 they have my name etched on the lens, and I picked the colors I wanted em in as far as the frame/ear socks, and the Oakley "O" on the side.

I plan on buying at least another pair or so.
    Might get a pair of Polarized lens, just don't know if they are really worth the money.
    07-30-09 11:00 PM
    I love my Oak's. I've got a pair of custom matte black oil rigs a few months back. They are all black. People call them my "darth vaders". I've also got a pair of all white gas cans. I had some half jackets but I broke those. They were my fav pair to wear while I was working.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 07:48 AM
    I love my Oak's. I've got a pair of custom matte black oil rigs a few months back. They are all black. People call them my "darth vaders". I've also got a pair of all white gas cans. I had some half jackets but I broke those. They were my fav pair to wear while I was working.

Ah... my wife is a para legal for Luxottica Retail.. She wears D&G, DKNYs, Miu Miu (sp?) Oaks.... all of them for decently priced to boot......

and the nice thing is i get her discount being i'm on the "family plan"....
    07-31-09 01:55 PM
    I've wore nothing but Oaks since I was 16..ehem...that's 22 years an probably 15 different pair. From Frog Skins to Eye Jackets.
    07-31-09 01:58 PM
    I have 2 pairs same glasses one pair white one black with lens flare... There gas can pair about 175 and 265 for the flare ones

07-31-09 02:20 PM
    I've had numerous Oakleys for athletics. M Frames, Fives, Antix, Sideways... I like them matte black with black or grey lenses.
    07-31-09 02:46 PM
    I got the all white gascan, probably going to get M frames or something else to wear while coaching...love em

08-01-09 06:21 PM
    Oakley Wardens # 1
    08-03-09 12:58 AM
    I love my 5's had them for the last 4 years or so... I look after my stuff...
    I think they were $220AUD when I bought them

08-03-09 01:40 AM
    got me a pair of 5's.
    08-03-09 04:52 PM
    My prescription glasses (not sunglasses) are oakley, most comfortable thing I've ever had on my face. Before the discount I got, they were almost $700 (top of the line lenses).

I will be getting a few pairs of oakley prescription sunglasses after basic training.
    08-04-09 02:16 AM
    I have two...
    1 of them are the black monster pups with black polarized lenses...bout 350 cad
    The other is a football visor, rainbow

08-04-09 02:27 AM
    I'm wearing my mframes right now (at work), was wearing my halfwires earlier today and I need new lenses for my half jackets they are pretty much sandblasted from iraq. I won't ever buy anything but oakleys ever again

08-10-09 01:06 AM
    Have a pair custom ordered 9 years ago, Black Racing Jackets w/Black Iridium lenses. Still wear them to this day.

Other pair is the Juliet's with Ruby lenses, just because I had to have them. Wear them on special occasions only.

Had a pair of Rayban Predators before those, made the switch one day, and never looked at any other glasses.
    08-10-09 01:33 AM
    I've got a pair of 'unknown's and I love 'em. Had them for almost 2 years, polarized!!! FTW! I've used them during USPSA comps and never had a problem, ATV'ing, took a swim in a lake with 'em... They fit tight, but for what I do I needed them that way.

The wife has a pair of 'juliets' she's not crazy about them, their not polarized, and heavy...if you look down, they start to slip down your nose.. If ya get a pair get the titanium frames, they are sooooo much more worth it. I think we paid around $300 for both pairs 2 yrs ago.

Polarized is a MUST!!! For me from here on out!

08-11-09 11:45 AM
    Brown and gold polarized flak jackets

maybe this will turn into a "Show us your Oakleys" thread

08-17-09 03:14 PM
    i love my oakleys, i got bruce irons special edition hyjinx, i got the ducati oil drums, i got 2 pairs of gascans, i got 3 pairs of oil rigs i got 2 pairs of the newest glasses the batwolfs ( AMAZING!), i got oakley business card holder, oakley sweaters, oakley hats and i got an oakley tinted visor for my football helmet. oakley is my life!! love oakley
    11-28-10 02:45 AM
    I used to use nothing but Oakley back in the day...I had some nice ones as well, spending over 100 smacks a pair, just don't remember the names.

I either ended up breaking them from doing something stupid or losing them. Got to the point I was spending 500 dollars a year in sunglasses....

Now, I rock Foster Grants, while cheap (20 bucks), If I lose/break them, no worries...is only 20 dollars.

I do miss the look and feel of Oakley's, but not the price...

11-28-10 06:44 AM
    I can't justify spending hundreds of bucks on sunglasses when there are people in the world without even enough food to eat - Oakleys are nice, but they're not several $100 nice imo.

11-28-10 10:31 AM
    I have a few pairs, no recent styles because I've gotten more into couture brands than sport brands lately, but I still love and wear my Oakleys. Probably have em forever. Here they are:
    - Minutes, powder blue frame with white details, carbon lenses
    - Teaspoon with silver metal frame and green lenses
    - Pink frame Half Jackets with G30 lenses

11-29-10 12:20 PM
    4 pairs here,
    Old School Blood Red with mirrored polarized lense Eye Jackets-$180 sunglass hut
    Monster Dogs - Tortoise with polarized bronze lenses $190 Sunglass hut
    Camo with Mirrored polarized lenses $280 custom order from Oakly
    Currently Wearing
    Glossy Black Canteens with mirrored polarized lenses -$120 on clearance last year at the Oakley Vault Outlet

AND YES POLARIZED LENSES ARE MANDATORY.

Just got the Fiance Black Ravishings with polarized lenses $240
    11-29-10 12:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD