this convo is making me want to smother myself in gravy and cheese

ew, that sounded gross

but poutine is sooooooo good
    No one wants to see you get smothered, but the gravy and cheese is making my imagination run wild.
    05-10-10 04:27 PM
    I have french fries!
    05-10-10 04:29 PM
    I have french fries!
    Hey, that's my line!
    05-10-10 04:31 PM
    Hey, that's my line!
    no no, your line is "Im Canadian, I have the special curds"
    05-10-10 04:32 PM
    no no, your line is "Im Canadian, I have the special curds"
    Ah yes, the curds. I'm happy to announce the penicillin worked and that problem is gone.

And I guess french fry isn't an accurate description, it's more like an old moldy potato with eyes but I don't feel like discussing my problems in depth at the moment.
    05-10-10 04:33 PM
    Ah yes, the curds. I'm happy to announce the penicillin worked and that problem is gone.

And I guess french fry isn't an accurate description, it's more like an old moldy potato with eyes but I don't feel like discussing my problems in depth at the moment.
    eyes plural? *confused*
    05-10-10 04:42 PM
    eyes plural? *confused*
    I'm the 9th medical wonder of the world. The other 8 all have to do with how Robert Downey Jr. hasn't OD'd yet.
    05-10-10 04:44 PM
    I'm the 9th medical wonder of the world. The other 8 all have to do with how Robert Downey Jr. hasn't OD'd yet.
    Um, iirc, #6 medical mystery of the world is 'How HASNT that Dugger ladys bajina fallen out?". Or was that L. Lohan? eh, details. But the plural-eyed potato sounds fascinating!
    05-10-10 04:47 PM
    Um, iirc, #6 medical mystery of the world is 'How HASNT that Dugger ladys bajina fallen out?". Or was that L. Lohan? eh, details. But the plural-eyed potato sounds fascinating!
    Call me octoman, but believe me when I say I had nothing to do with octomom.

And I'm pretty sure you mean Ms. Lohan during one of her alcohol and mayo fueled outings.
    05-10-10 05:08 PM
    Call me octoman, but believe me when I say I had nothing to do with octomom.

And I'm pretty sure you mean Ms. Lohan during one of her alcohol and mayo fueled outings.
    thats alot of spud
    05-10-10 05:22 PM
    You should see my onions, they'll make you cry.
    05-10-10 05:28 PM
    You should see my onions, they'll make you cry.
    Thats what all the ladies have been telling me
    05-10-10 05:31 PM
    don't you mean PENIScillin??
    05-11-10 10:29 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD