Hey, anybody going to see it? I'm going tonight! I can't wait... Should be good.

I'm mainly looking forward to seeing Lil Kim's role. Heard she wasn't happy about it hehe!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 06:27 PM
    Uh oh. Guess we have no movie goers tonight oh well

01-16-09 07:16 PM
    just came back from watching Notorious!! IT WAS A GREAT MOVIE!!! i've been listening to Biggie since I was a little kid...and just watching parts of the movie made teary eyed... i recommend you all watch it...
    01-16-09 10:46 PM
    I'm just now leaving the theater also. And the movie was great, BUT the Tupac and Biggie fued they didn't show enough of it! So it seemed like Pac just blamed Biggie for nothing, which he may very well had. But I think they could have shown just a little more of that part. Over all good movie...... Now I'm just waiting for Pac's rendition! LOL

01-16-09 10:50 PM
    I might wait until next week to see it if I have thing else to do.

01-17-09 09:47 PM
    I'll just Netflix it :-/
    01-18-09 12:36 AM
    I saw it the morning it came out. I thought it was great.
    01-21-09 12:59 PM
    Thought it was a dope movie. Gravy did good imo.
    01-21-09 04:17 PM
    that movie was great !!!!!!!
    the way they threw his life up on the big screen
    the movie had me almost gettn up in the theater lollol
    01-22-09 08:36 AM
    People were getting up in my theater : ( dancing n everything. The movie was good but I was pissed. Should have went on a Tuesday morning instead of a Friday night. Puff was hilarious. Pac not convincing @ all. Looked nothing like him, didn't show his dark or political side. I agree they should have depicted the feud between them because that's what ultimately led to his death.

01-23-09 08:16 AM
    I finally saw it and thought it was nicely done. I just wish they wou have shown more of him than what we already know. I also didn't see Big and Puff's relationship being as close as Puff makes it out to be.

01-24-09 01:18 PM
    I finally saw it and thought it was nicely done. I just wish they wou have shown more of him than what we already know. I also didn't see Big and Puff's relationship being as close as Puff makes it out to be.

I agree..Their relationship didn't seem that close.. more business then anything.
    But I have to admit, It turned out much better then I thought it would. Fan or not you should check it out.
    01-24-09 04:58 PM
    They were much much closer than people will ever know. Diddy took a chance and invested a lot in to Big, and vice versa. I believe the movie was fairly accurate in it's portrayl, but they were closer than what the movie showed.
    01-24-09 05:38 PM
    It was okay I suppose. It did make me miss Biggie however. Now, as far as the Puff and Biggie relationship, I think it started out as business, then it turned into a very close friendship. The movie should not be the final word on this since it is there primarily to entertain. I almost did not get to see the movie after a shooting happened inside the theater the first time I went; the actor who played Biggie was there and everything. That was almost very bad times.
    01-25-09 03:09 AM
    I watch it the movie and it was pretty good. I was just really strange seeing these actor play all these people i have seen all my life. I was like thats not puffy, that doesnt look like lil kim and what the **** is up with that guy that is suppose to be tupac..lol
    01-25-09 01:47 PM
    I almost did not get to see the movie after a shooting happened inside the theater the first time I went; the actor who played Biggie was there and everything. That was almost very bad times.
    Heard about it. Pretty crazy. Read they've suspended the movie from that theater?
    01-25-09 04:34 PM
    Heard about it. Pretty crazy. Read they've suspended the movie from that theater?
    Yeah, indeed. That theater has issues from time to time anyway. In effect, I wasn't all that astonished that it happened.
    01-26-09 12:34 PM
    I saw the movie and I guess it was okay... I wouldn't call it a great movie though. The actors casted to portray Tupac,Puffy and Lil Kim were poorly casted if we were going for look alikes aside from that it was a decent flick... I am a born and raised New Yorker and I liked Biggy but I loved Pac lol.

When is Tupac's movie going to come out? Lol

02-02-09 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD