So the phone I've chosen to replace my Z30 (unless something else comes up in the next 2-3 months) is the Sony Z5.

I've looked around Android Central and there are no forums with the Crackberry feel related to this phone. Actually you can pick any brand you want and the forums exist but there isn't the vibe going in.

I mean, yeah there is also a lot of craziness and mania that goes on in CB but that's what makes this place fun. As frustrated as I get with people who think Chen is perfect or every BlackBerry device made is perfect or people who outright hate BlackBerry, it makes things interesting.

It's more than that though. There are valid discussions about hardware and software issues here to help people. I'm sure there are at AC too, maybe about Android in general. But no matter what the phone it doesn't seem like belonging to a special group like it does having a BlackBerry.

I guess I need to get a life.

My Z30 really does need replacing and I wonder to myself if I'm dragging my feet because I won't have any valid reason to be part of Crackberry anymore. Or to get angry at Chen anymore.

I keep reaching for my wife's Note 5 to take pics with and keep getting frustrated with my phone - after looking around a lot I've settled on this Sony because at least it's a little bit different and rare especially in the US but don't think I'll find forums like these and I'm gonna miss you guys in the not so distant future.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2876 / T-Mobile USA
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-13-16 02:55 PM
    there is no reason why you can't stay here to post. You have experience with your Z30 and there maybe some people who have questions about it. You would be able to help out! Don't think you can just leave CB.....it's like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    01-13-16 03:33 PM
    there is no reason why you can't stay here to post. You have experience with your Z30 and there maybe some people who have questions about it. You would be able to help out! Don't think you can just leave CB.....it's like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.
    Ear ear sea? I is avin lots of fones sea eh?............. Sammy S3, S4, S5, S6......Iridium 9575..............Blackened Berry Z3, Z10, Passport (dusnt wurk cos I is cut the fiscal keybord off its) an too Privs (won dusnt wurk coz I is cut the fiscal keybord off its)..................

C heeven thow I is knot lickin blackened berrys addictshun too fiscal keybords an I is mostly usin mees Iridium........I is still ear sea eh? postin way lick a likkle gud un sea?

Stays awhiles an henjoy youself wiv us uvver personbodys hoo is in the reehab ward wiv yous sea eh?
    01-14-16 10:56 AM
    Why leave? There's a lot of folks here that have a phone other than a BlackBerry. Just because you get married to someone doesn't mean you can't still hang out with your family.
    BerryRipe likes this.
    01-15-16 06:43 PM
    Ear ear sea? I is avin lots of fones sea eh?............. Sammy S3, S4, S5, S6......Iridium 9575..............Blackened Berry Z3, Z10, Passport (dusnt wurk cos I is cut the fiscal keybord off its) an too Privs (won dusnt wurk coz I is cut the fiscal keybord off its)..................

C heeven thow I is knot lickin blackened berrys addictshun too fiscal keybords an I is mostly usin mees Iridium........I is still ear sea eh? postin way lick a likkle gud un sea?

Stays awhiles an henjoy youself wiv us uvver personbodys hoo is in the reehab ward wiv yous sea eh?
    You still talking pirate? Come on man It's not even funny, it may have been funny back in middle school.

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    01-15-16 07:07 PM
    So the phone I've chosen to replace my Z30 (unless something else comes up in the next 2-3 months) is the Sony Z5.

I've looked around Android Central and there are no forums with the Crackberry feel related to this phone. Actually you can pick any brand you want and the forums exist but there isn't the vibe going in.

I mean, yeah there is also a lot of craziness and mania that goes on in CB but that's what makes this place fun. As frustrated as I get with people who think Chen is perfect or every BlackBerry device made is perfect or people who outright hate BlackBerry, it makes things interesting.

It's more than that though. There are valid discussions about hardware and software issues here to help people. I'm sure there are at AC too, maybe about Android in general. But no matter what the phone it doesn't seem like belonging to a special group like it does having a BlackBerry.

I guess I need to get a life.

My Z30 really does need replacing and I wonder to myself if I'm dragging my feet because I won't have any valid reason to be part of Crackberry anymore. Or to get angry at Chen anymore.

I keep reaching for my wife's Note 5 to take pics with and keep getting frustrated with my phone - after looking around a lot I've settled on this Sony because at least it's a little bit different and rare especially in the US but don't think I'll find forums like these and I'm gonna miss you guys in the not so distant future.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2876 / T-Mobile USA
    Hey when you get your new Z , you could let us know how it compares to your old Z !
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    01-15-16 11:16 PM
    You still talking pirate? Come on man It's not even funny, it may have been funny back in middle school.

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17
    Kareful were yous treds wig yous big feat coz the ice is bein VERY VERY THIN in plases sea?
    01-16-16 11:13 AM
    Yeah! What he said! ^^^

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    01-16-16 11:31 AM
    I Iz finking the samez fing.

*note: breaking any addiction can be a difficult thing. Good luck

sad_old_man likes this.
    01-16-16 11:32 AM
    I Iz finking the samez fing.

*note: breaking any addiction can be a difficult thing. Good luck

I licks yous an yous is a gud luckin doll eh sea?
    anon(9088244) likes this.
    01-16-16 04:34 PM
    I licks yous an yous is a gud luckin doll eh sea?
    Eye likes youz two.....you Iz weird and that beez nyce. My dollie Iz nyce ain't it?

sad_old_man likes this.
    01-16-16 05:49 PM
    Why leave? There's a lot of folks here that have a phone other than a BlackBerry. Just because you get married to someone doesn't mean you can't still hang out with your family.
    I don't know who this guy is....but he appears to know what he's talking about. But what do I know. I'm just a doll.

sad_old_man and middbrew like this.
    01-16-16 05:50 PM
    I guess that the Priv forums here might have some relevant posts for your new Sony phone. The overlap because of the OS should be enough to get your CrackBerry fix with stuff relevant to your Z5.

 Passport/SQW100-3 .2876 CB10 
    01-16-16 07:33 PM
    Damn, that Z5 looks mighty fine, well at least the camera and the screen. Have fun you traitor.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    01-17-16 03:42 AM
    Maybe that Sony is not so special!

Blackberry Passport Running 10.3.2.2813
    01-17-16 03:56 AM