Oh my, I just realized how addicted I am to my crackberry. Living on the 34th storey of my building, I decided I would run down to the little variety store to pick up a couple things. I left my Bold in its charger figuring, heck the store is just downstairs. Literally, its on the main floor of my building. I don't even have to leave the lobby. In the elevator I found myself reaching for my berry several times only to find it wasn't in my pocket. I was having withdrawals. I quit smoking after 25 years of puffing on them, so I know withdrawal symptoms. I couldn't wait to get back upstairs to my waiting blackberry. In fact I think I missed a few things from my shopping list. But alas a sigh of relief, its in my hand now!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 11:04 AM
    haha the addiction is slowly taking over all of us....
    12-24-08 11:30 AM
    no joke man... earlier this week i went out to walk the dog. I realized i didnt have my storm when i got to the lobby. I went back upstairs to get it.

My dog looked at me like "dude, i've got to pee...you just looked at your phone 30 seconds ago!" I had to shout at him "it's not just a PHONE... and i can stop whenever i want to!"
    12-24-08 11:35 AM
    Oh my, I just realized how addicted I am to my crackberry. Living on the 34th storey of my building, I decided I would run down to the little variety store to pick up a couple things. I left my Bold in its charger figuring, heck the store is just downstairs. Literally, its on the main floor of my building. I don't even have to leave the lobby. In the elevator I found myself reaching for my berry several times only to find it wasn't in my pocket. I was having withdrawals. I quit smoking after 25 years of puffing on them, so I know withdrawal symptoms. I couldn't wait to get back upstairs to my waiting blackberry. In fact I think I missed a few things from my shopping list. But alas a sigh of relief, its in my hand now!

You don't use yours as for a shopping list? I got the list emailed to me from my wife, and just read it off the screen.
    12-24-08 08:06 PM
    I thought that was what the task app was for lists of things you need at the store. So why would you leave it? Lol addict no.............

12-24-08 08:15 PM
    If my blackberry isn't in my left pocket or on a holster if I'm in a suit I go crazy and feel naked with out my phone.

12-25-08 11:19 AM
    ii cant go anywhere without mah berry. ii use it for school like assignments and projects and stuff. and have mah college email address forwarding to it
    12-30-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD