04-07-09 04:53 PM
33 12
tools
    There is such a thing called phone ettiquette <sp> and all should take a look at them before getting in hot water like our posted seems to have gotten into.

I happen to have a neice who has her face or ear glued to her mobile phone 24/7. if she wants to have a conversation with me, she is not to even look at her phone which constant goes off. The girl is not even employed and instead of looking for a job, she texts and talks all day n night long.
    I use 2 BB's (work and personal) but know common courtesy
    04-06-09 05:52 PM
    I'm lucky... my girl knows that a lot of my texts are work related and that I have to be accessible 24/7.

She may not like it, but she knows and understands it.
    04-06-09 08:48 PM
    I always have bathroom breaks when i hear my phone vibrate lol
    04-07-09 10:33 AM
    That is a fail date man. I probably would've said that I'm turning it off or putting it on vibrate or something. Even then, it wouldn't matter. Sounds too controlling for my taste
    04-07-09 11:15 AM
    You should have told the "sally" that your d1ck isn't on silent and asked if your allowed to pull that out instead...
    stage five clinger in the making get out!
    Ehh, if you want to get the "prize", it will be worth sticking around. Once you get it, I'd recommend bailing. We call that the pump and dump, get with it.
    AMEN, +3. FAIL for the chick, she needs to back off.

In all seriousness, If there's a reason for your phone to be out (like you had) then cool ... if you're having an in-depth 50 text conversation while out like that for no real reason; then, and only then, FAIL on your part.
    04-07-09 11:24 AM
    I always have bathroom breaks when i hear my phone vibrate lol
    sounds kinda naughty....
    04-07-09 03:46 PM
    sounds kinda naughty....
    Or a bladder control problem.
    04-07-09 04:43 PM
    Or a bladder control problem.
    thanks for breaking my bubble....

i'll be in my room crying now....

just kidden....
    04-07-09 04:53 PM