No you wouldn't, hahaha...
    LMAO! you think you know me huh!
    05-11-09 08:03 PM
    A lil, I've ran into ya once or twice here before, hahaha...
    05-11-09 08:04 PM
    A lil, I've ran into ya once or twice here before, hahaha...
    I'm busted!
    05-11-09 08:06 PM
    I remember the first time our paths really crossed in forum, and she jumped in on me with claws extended. Turns out it was a misunderstanding, but it definitely made for a funny moment, all things considered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 08:06 PM
    I remember the first time our paths really crossed in forum, and she jumped in on me with claws extended. Turns out it was a misunderstanding, but it definitely made for a funny moment, all things considered.

Misunderstandings occur all the time. It's different face-to-face, but within a forum, too many people have a problem with just saying, "My bad- misunderstood you!" No instead, you gotta be a troll or some lower life form.
    05-11-09 08:15 PM
    Hmm, I have a Lex story as well. When I first met Lex, she came through the PSH thread and was all "You mofos are confusing me." But, then, I tried to explain things to her, and Lex said "What's with all that Jibber Jabber, Fool." Hold on, that was Mr. T. Nevermind.

05-11-09 08:17 PM
    Yes, and you realized what I meant after I clarified my position for you, and your apology was well received. I don't hold it against anyone, although I did gut one fellow publicly for his uncool and crass behavior. He had it coming.

05-11-09 08:20 PM
    Hmm, I have a Lex story as well. When I first met Lex, she came through the PSH thread and was all "You mofos are confusing me." But, then, I tried to explain things to her, and Lex said "What's with all that Jibber Jabber, Fool." Hold on, that was Mr. T. Nevermind.

Yep! Now I get to tell people we chit chat while someone is turning over rocks to find the current "tiem!"
    05-11-09 08:21 PM
    Yep! Now I get to tell people we chit chat while someone is turning over rocks to find the current "tiem!"
    Heehee. The "tiem" thing always cracks me up.

05-11-09 08:22 PM
    Who the heII would wanna make a thread about this bltch?? lemmie tell u how much a hated this "scandalous" chick the first time I encountered her. Then she came on MY TURF to start ish. Oh I coulda killed her. Hehe. Guess who is one of my favoite ppl on CB now? Ohh wait, that's someone else. Nebbamind. j/p. Lex is totally my girl now. Who woulda thought the two of US would ever have swapped phone numbers to chat? Not me. But I truley do love this chick. She's hardcore and a PITA but I'd stick up for her ANY day ANY time.
    **have a great summer**
    (Oh wait, this isn't a year book??) LOL. I get no shout outs, no threads and no love. Guess I'm not cool. Ill go back to my kingdom now....

05-11-09 08:38 PM
    Aww, Rose. Your shout outs are forthcoming. Promise.

05-11-09 08:41 PM
    Hey babe. At least YOU love me. Lol. I'm hijacking lex's thread cuz I'm cool like that. *runs away*

05-11-09 08:45 PM
    Rose, rose! She's our gal.... She is everyone's favorite crackberry pal..... Gooooooo ROSE!!!

Lex is totally my girl now..... I truley do love this chick.. Wait! You say this about all us girls!!!

05-11-09 08:53 PM
    Who the heII would wanna make a thread about this bltch?? lemmie tell u how much a hated this "scandalous" chick the first time I encountered her. Then she came on MY TURF to start ish. Oh I coulda killed her. Hehe. Guess who is one of my favoite ppl on CB now? Ohh wait, that's someone else. Nebbamind. j/p. Lex is totally my girl now. Who woulda thought the two of US would ever have swapped phone numbers to chat? Not me. But I truley do love this chick. She's hardcore and a PITA but I'd stick up for her ANY day ANY time.
    **have a great summer**
    (Oh wait, this isn't a year book??) LOL. I get no shout outs, no threads and no love. Guess I'm not cool. Ill go back to my kingdom now....

This is right up there with one of the funniest post I've had the dis...I mean pleasure to read all day!
    05-11-09 09:43 PM
    Rose, rose! She's our gal.... She is everyone's favorite crackberry pal..... Gooooooo ROSE!!!

Lex is totally my girl now..... I truley do love this chick.. Wait! You say this about all us girls!!!

She kicked us all to the curb when she got herself her very own "Man Friend who doesn't like Star Friends....(instigating) or Chaser!!......he he...he he....whose laughing now......*2 snaps w/ a twist girlfriend*
    05-11-09 09:46 PM
    Whateva. U are such a dork *talk to the hand* hehe

05-11-09 09:58 PM
    I love me some slex. Can't get enough as a matter of fact!
    05-12-09 04:17 AM
    I love me some slex. Can't get enough as a matter of fact!
    Wolffffffffff!!! Always happy to see you; you're the only person that calls me slex!
    05-12-09 08:07 AM
    Ok, I had to stop running, just to let everyone know...
    05-12-09 08:12 AM
    Ok, I had to stop running, just to let everyone know...
    I bet next time you wont say anything about running.
    05-12-09 09:49 AM
    I don't know why I'm here. Somebody gave me $5 to come here and post something nice.

Think her name was Moses or Toes or something.
    05-12-09 07:24 PM
    I don't know why I'm here. Somebody gave me $5 to come here and post something nice.

Think her name was Moses or Toes or something.
    HEAD SLAP!! TOO FUNNY!!!!
    05-12-09 07:43 PM
    Lex, I posted Rose's thread this morning, I hope she likes it!

05-13-09 01:46 AM
    Lex, I posted Rose's thread this morning, I hope she likes it!

LOL! I saw it & you know I gave Rose my *cough* warming thoughts *cough* ............(snickering) cant wait til she reads it...
    05-13-09 03:52 AM
    I haven't known Lex for very long but I have to say she is pretty awesome; and I'm not only saying that because she is a fellow PA resident.
    05-13-09 04:08 AM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD