Hey, all! I'm in the states, Ohio, we get channel 9 CBC Windsor on our cable, just wondering if CBC isn't showing any Olympics this time? Gotten used to watching on CBC, kinda like the coverage better than out networks here, really missing it.
    02-17-10 08:43 PM
    They lost it to ctv and their commentators are horrible. HORRIBLE. Hopefully cbc gets it back next winter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 05:06 PM
    Is there even anything on CTV worth watching since "Corner Gas" ended?
    02-18-10 06:31 PM
    Csi reruns haha

02-18-10 07:10 PM
    You may be able to find online streams of canadian coverage and other countries too at MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more...

You will need a computer or laptop, most streams will not work on a BB (or most mobiles)
    02-18-10 07:28 PM
    You can also try fromsport.com. They have some eurosport feeds. Its hit or miss on whether you get english commentors.
    02-18-10 09:26 PM
    CTV themeselves may be streaming but they probably IP check you and won't let you watch as a US resident unless you can make it appear that your computer is coming from Canada. Google IP Proxy that is ALL I will say on the matter.
    02-19-10 02:27 PM
    Google IP Proxy that is ALL I will say on the matter.
    Oooooooo, I'm telling.

*runs off yelling* KEVIN!
    02-19-10 02:35 PM
    CTV themeselves may be streaming but they probably IP check you and won't let you watch as a US resident unless you can make it appear that your computer is coming from Canada. Google IP Proxy that is ALL I will say on the matter.
    I tried that the other day and got a message that couldn't verify that I was in one of the countries that the feed was for.
    02-19-10 02:37 PM
    Watching on Eurosport with British commentators (who by the way are much better than the americans).
    02-19-10 02:37 PM
    OMG!!!! NBC is showing Mounties bootcamp! They're wearing Jodphers and knee high leather boots. Just soo wholesome, .

02-21-10 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD