Lets stop this endless Blackberry vs Iphone nonsense. Look there are some things that the Iphone is better at then the Blackberry and visa versa.

Can we all just agree that they are both great phones?

let me know what you think.
    02-27-10 05:16 AM
    No. It's part of our society and human analogy that we are passionate about stuff we use and like.
    02-27-10 05:21 AM
    While we're at it, let's put a ban on the use of the word 'fanboy'. It sounds so retahded (boston accent)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-10 05:22 AM
    While we're at it, let's put a ban on the use of the word 'fanboy'. It sounds so retahded (boston accent)

lol. Yes it does.
    02-27-10 05:28 AM
    I guarantee that more Blackberry users have problems with iphones than iphone users have with BB's. Why do you think that is?
    02-27-10 05:45 AM
    BlackBerry smartphones have a certain learning curve to understand how they are utilized to their maximum potential. iPhone was designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, trying to bring the best out of the box experience as possible. Therefore people new to smartphones who never used an iPhone before will likely know how to use it before they learn the use of a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry power users use multitasking to its fullest capability and going "back" to an iPhone means to lose multitasking capability (it does have some limited multitasking, but no multitasking in the sense BlackBerry users know it). Losing this capability makes for a more challenging experience with the iPhone.

An iPhone is simple to use, therefore going to a BlackBerry means to have a slightly more complex environment, but still the basic UI and functionality one needs to find everything essential to get going.

Hope this helps.
    02-27-10 05:59 AM
    I agree. Any smartphone power user will throw a iphone through the nearest window. I've been a recent convert to BB from WinMo for the past 4+ years. If you are a very heavy power user, the iphone is not an option....
    02-27-10 07:51 AM
    This looks a thread to start another war, or will end up doing so.

02-27-10 08:00 AM
    what a dumb thread. the OP wants everyone to hug and stop arguing about which is better, but thats exactly what this thread is doing! its encouraging more discussion. lame
    02-27-10 09:29 AM
    I say, let people say what they want...if someone wants to do the 3billionth BB/iPHONE comparison then who is to say they can't...I admit it is overkill with those, but if you don't want to see those type of posts then keep scrolling and don't read them...

02-27-10 11:14 AM
    Never got into the bashing, people like what they like and who am I to care? However, this thread may end up fueling the same fire, so, let's all gather 'round the campfire boys n' girls and take hands and sing "Kumbaya"
    02-27-10 11:17 AM
    Never got into the bashing, people like what they like and who am I to care? However, this thread may end up fueling the same fire, so, let's all gather 'round the campfire boys n' girls and take hands and sing "Kumbaya"
    I agree completely. Anyone who judges a person by the phone they use or like is pretty shallow in my opinion. In our household we have 2 Blackberrys, 1 iPhone, and 1 Samsung Eternity. Everyone loves their individual phones. Based on some of the comments I have seen here, I would have to disown my oldest daughter just because she loves her iPhone, How dumb is that? I wonder if there has ever been a marriage that was broken up due to this issue, LOL.... come on folks, get real, judge the person, not the phone!!!
    02-27-10 02:31 PM
    what a dumb thread. the OP wants everyone to hug and stop arguing about which is better, but thats exactly what this thread is doing! its encouraging more discussion. lame
    Does this make you lame for responding to a "Lame thread"?

02-27-10 09:50 PM
    I agree completely. Anyone who judges a person by the phone they use or like is pretty shallow in my opinion. In our household we have 2 Blackberrys, 1 iPhone, and 1 Samsung Eternity. Everyone loves their individual phones. Based on some of the comments I have seen here, I would have to disown my oldest daughter just because she loves her iPhone, How dumb is that? I wonder if there has ever been a marriage that was broken up due to this issue, LOL.... come on folks, get real, judge the person, not the phone!!!
    Hahahaha, funniest post of the day. I just hope this iPhone vs. BB doesn't have to end like this.
    02-28-10 01:53 AM
    BlackBerry smartphones have a certain learning curve to understand how they are utilized to their maximum potential. iPhone was designed with simplicity and functionality in mind, trying to bring the best out of the box experience as possible. Therefore people new to smartphones who never used an iPhone before will likely know how to use it before they learn the use of a BlackBerry.

BlackBerry power users use multitasking to its fullest capability and going "back" to an iPhone means to lose multitasking capability (it does have some limited multitasking, but no multitasking in the sense BlackBerry users know it). Losing this capability makes for a more challenging experience with the iPhone.

An iPhone is simple to use, therefore going to a BlackBerry means to have a slightly more complex environment, but still the basic UI and functionality one needs to find everything essential to get going.

Hope this helps.
    Simply put: BB=Brains Iphone=NoBrains

Just kidding b4 everyone gets their panties in a bunch.

I totally agree with this post, and for the record I have used both and came back to BB, the Iphone was great for all the fun things it can do and might get another just for that reason, but coming back to a BB was for the reasons stated above, I needed the "multitasking" capabilities and not the minimal ones that Iphone offered.

Just my 2 cents.
    02-28-10 09:58 AM
    Both phones are very good for what they intended to be.

03-07-10 12:55 PM
    I agree with the op.

03-07-10 05:26 PM
    Iphone is ****

03-07-10 05:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD