i am on my Wii right now. Hows sad is it that it can't even play a video game with out thinking of CB or my BB? pretty cool i can get on CB from my Wii tho!!!
    05-12-07 07:25 PM
    Ha, thats funny! I do the same from my PS3, in between movies / games...
    05-12-07 07:31 PM
    What do you think of the Wii? I was thinking of getting one and selling my XBOX360.

i am on my Wii right now. Hows sad is it that it can't even play a video game with out thinking of CB or my BB? pretty cool i can get on CB from my Wii tho!!!
    05-12-07 11:24 PM
    The Wii is a BLAST!!! I have to say this tho...... DO NOT SELL YOUR 360!!!!! I have a 360 and a Wii! The Wii is fun but.....you can NOT play with other people(live) the games are NOT HD Keep the 360 and get a Wii....

(Sorry Nav on my next comment....) I would not spend any money into a PS3...I hate Sony with a passion...but again thats me.... I think they over price EVERYTHING they make, they think they are gods or somthing..... I mean the Wii HANDS DOWN beats the PS3! I mean they had to copy the Wii with their controler! I still think Nintendo is still the best system out there! Again.....this is in my opion.... Im sorry if I may have upset anyone with my views...but it is what it is......
    05-13-07 07:38 AM
    Thanks, Cleach360. Will go and try out the Wii and for now still holding on to the XBOX360
    05-13-07 01:16 PM
    Played the Wii for the first time today at my sister's house. It was fun! I might actually go and get my own now.
    05-13-07 05:59 PM
    It's amazing exercise considering it's a gaming console
    05-13-07 06:02 PM
    This is hilarious!

They day the Wii sells & supports Fifa 2007/2008 & Tomb Raider (any version), I'll buy it...

ps: like a friend told me once, never be sorry for your comments. Am not...

The Wii is a BLAST!!! I have to say this tho...... DO NOT SELL YOUR 360!!!!! I have a 360 and a Wii! The Wii is fun but.....you can NOT play with other people(live) the games are NOT HD Keep the 360 and get a Wii....

(Sorry Nav on my next comment....) I would not spend any money into a PS3...I hate Sony with a passion...but again thats me.... I think they over price EVERYTHING they make, they think they are gods or somthing..... I mean the Wii HANDS DOWN beats the PS3! I mean they had to copy the Wii with their controler! I still think Nintendo is still the best system out there! Again.....this is in my opion.... Im sorry if I may have upset anyone with my views...but it is what it is......
    05-13-07 09:16 PM
    NAV great news!!! Both titles will be out before the end of year!!!! Better get your Wii now!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-07 09:31 PM
    i really love my Wii, games are fun and have that different interactive element from a PS3 or Xbox, plus i feel like the Wii is just adding tons of other features that the older systems could never have
    05-17-07 12:48 PM
    I cant access crackberry.com or the internet while I'm on my Gamecube. But I do keep my 8700c sitting right next to me while I'm playing Zelda.
    05-17-07 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD