Hello there,
    Christmas is calling and I´m looking for presents.

The Nintendo Switch is currently getting a really strong hype since all the lockdowns.
    I read an article (€ah I know it's German but the translation is pretty good) and it literally was so informative and got me all the detail about the Switch.

But what I currently curios about are opinions from other users.
    If you have a Nintendo Switch how is you're experience and would it be a suitable present for a family with two kids (7 and 10 years old) ?

Thanks for your help and stay safe !
    12-03-20 10:16 AM
    If you have a Nintendo Switch how is you're experience and would it be a suitable present for a family with two kids (7 and 10 years old) ?
    Love my Switch. It's a great console for the family. There's a ton of kid-friendly games. It's especially great if you're a fan of older Nintendo games.
    12-03-20 12:37 PM
    Have grandkids that have them.... got then a few years ago. They played them a lot when they first got them, but the girl lost interest pretty quickly. The boys played longer, and still do from time to time. But in the end they all had iPads and that's what they play/watch or interact with most the time (at least till their screen time runs out).

What they seem to want these day, are more Apple bucks so they can buy stuff for the games they are playing - Minecraft, Roblox and any number of other mobile games... I went ahead a bought a couple of $100 Apple cards for Black Friday, and got $40 back in Target bucks. And I'll dole them out a few bucks every now and then over the next year (or spend them on my own Apple interests).

I think it all depends on what else they might be exposed too, or interested in, or what their friends are playing. I know the Switch at one time didn't do Roblox and the Minecraft version didn't interact their friends on other platforms.
    12-03-20 03:24 PM