Today at midnight I am going to pick up my brand new matte black Nintendo DSi. Who else is going at midnight or just getting one? Also, I am getting GTA Chinatown Wars. I can't wait!
    04-04-09 11:03 AM
    not gonna get a DSi but i have china town wars on the ds and it is really good.
    04-04-09 04:22 PM
    So the DSi is the DS with 2 cameras and better WiFi. Is that it? I mean, that sounds cool and all, I might buy one, if I didn't already have a DS.

I don't think I'll bother with DS 1.5, I'll wait for DS 2.0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 04:56 PM
    So the DSi is the DS with 2 cameras and better WiFi. Is that it? I mean, that sounds cool and all, I might buy one, if I didn't already have a DS.

I don't think I'll bother with DS 1.5, I'll wait for DS 2.0

There is a lot more than just two cameras and better wifi. Here is the list...
    -thinner
    -bigger screen
    -online DSiWare shop
    -improved pictochat
    -web browser
    -music player with editing functions
    -brighter screens
    -cameras can be used in games
    -internal memory
    -compatible with sd cards
    -better stylist
    -better speakers
    -new location of power button
    -can go back to main menu without turning off the system
    -better interface
    -record your own sounds
    -swap games without turning off the system
    -adjust brightness while playing a game or anything else
    -better clicking buttons
    -matte finish so there isn't fingerprint smudges
    -firmware upgradable
    -higher quality
    And I'm sure there are even more that I don't know about. This seems like a lot to me. I can't really think of anything else that you could possibly want. Looks like an amazing system and it will only get better.
    Last edited by stormaddict13; 04-04-09 at 07:21 PM.
    04-04-09 07:18 PM
    not gonna get a DSi but i have china town wars on the ds and it is really good.
    Cool. It looked good online.
    04-04-09 07:22 PM
    I just wish they had different colors than what's available. Like everything else, I'm thinking they will....eventually.
    04-04-09 07:45 PM
    I just wish they had different colors than what's available. Like everything else, I'm thinking they will....eventually.
    Ya I'm almost positive they will. They did for the lite and the phat, so I would be surprised if they didn't. I personally like the black, but everyone is different.
    04-04-09 08:10 PM
    How much is it going for? I bought my son one for Christmas for i think $150 or something, came with Super mario too! If it's over $200 i will wait for next christmas!
    04-04-09 08:14 PM
    I'm not going at midnight but as soon as I get off work tomorrow, after the Tweetup I'm planning to hunt one down.

04-04-09 08:43 PM
    How much is it going for? I bought my son one for Christmas for i think $150 or something, came with Super mario too! If it's over $200 i will wait for next christmas!
    I think they're selling at $170.
    04-04-09 08:55 PM
    I think they're selling at $170.
    Yep $170 is correct. And you can trade in the lite for $70, the original for $50, and/or the sp for $20. That offer ends tomorrow though so make sure you go tomorrow if you want to trade any of those in.
    04-04-09 09:42 PM
    So did you get him the japanese version?
    04-04-09 09:43 PM
    The Japanese version?
    04-04-09 09:45 PM
    Yep $170 is correct. And you can trade in the lite for $70, the original for $50, and/or the sp for $20. That offer ends tomorrow though so make sure you go tomorrow if you want to trade any of those in.
    At one time, GameStop was doing trade-ins of PSP for $99 towards the purchase of the DSi. I don't know if they're still doing it, but I opted to keep my PSP- just something about this thing I love.
    04-04-09 10:02 PM
    The Japanese version?
    The DSi is being released tonight at midnight. Unless you are talking about the ds lite or original. If that is the case then my bad.
    04-04-09 10:25 PM
    At one time, GameStop was doing trade-ins of PSP for $99 towards the purchase of the DSi. I don't know if they're still doing it, but I opted to keep my PSP- just something about this thing I love.
    Ya I am hanging on to mine to. At least until they release a significantly new psp like they did with the DSi.
    04-04-09 10:27 PM
    Ya I am hanging on to mine to. At least until they release a significantly new psp like they did with the DSi.
    Well the slim wasn't significant enough for me to give up my fatty.
    04-05-09 12:10 AM
    The New DSi comes out on my 26th birthday, so happy bday to me *dances*
    04-05-09 01:59 AM
    The New DSi comes out on my 26th birthday, so happy bday to me *dances*
    The 26th? Then why all these post that it comes out at midnight? Well, since it's past midnight now......
    04-05-09 02:33 AM
    The 26th? Then why all these post that it comes out at midnight? Well, since it's past midnight now......
    I think they were saying it was their 26th birthday. And by the way the dsi is sweeeeeeet!!!
    04-05-09 11:07 PM
    I think they were saying it was their 26th birthday. And by the way the dsi is sweeeeeeet!!!
    Thanks Addict. As you can see, I didn't read it like that the first time.
    04-05-09 11:51 PM
    What did they do to the WiFI? Allow something other than WEP? If that's the case I just might have to get one.
    04-06-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD