Ok... I truly have accepted my blackberry addiction...
    Last night I woke up panicked because I had a nightmare that my berry fell to the ground and had gotten a huge crack down the side and was missing some pieces. Has anyone else had such a dreadful nightmare... if so what happened in yours? How do you insure your blackberry is well guarded from the mishaps of daily life?
    08-17-08 07:57 AM
    Welcome to CB, sometimes nightmares come true.
    08-17-08 08:36 AM
    Welcome, take good care of your BB and think of what Jorgeed said. I think you've been officially cracked. No pun intended.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-08 08:41 AM
    Oh no,don't say those bad things.Ever since that dream Sassyberry wears her otterbox outfit.

08-17-08 11:55 AM
    Welcome to CB, sometimes nightmares come true.
    Well I actually dropped mine that I use for work and now is has a pretty big crack on the screen I damned near cryed but my personal one is ok

08-17-08 05:42 PM
    Well I actually dropped mine that I use for work and now is has a pretty big crack on the screen I damned near cryed but my personal one is ok

Well that is good, no berry should get hurt though... they are such good lil berries lol
    08-17-08 11:26 PM
    The thought of damaging my BB causes me no loss of sleep,
    nightmares or worry. I mean really, its' just a phone after all.
    It's not the Second Coming, Holy Grail, Best Phone Ever,
    just another phone.
    08-18-08 06:05 AM
    Actually, a couple of weeks ago I did.
    It was quite random.
    I was on the phone and it got really hot.
    And my silicone skin started melting and sticking to the phone because it was SO hot.
    And in the process I burnt my hand.
    I was all like "No, no, no, I can’t get another BlackBerry"…
    Ah, how pathetic…this I know.
    That's the nutshell version.
    08-19-08 05:00 AM
    Well that is good, no berry should get hurt though... they are such good lil berries lol
    hahaha i treat my twizzle like he's a king... but he did skin his knees a couple weeks ago when my little sister whacked him out of my hand But he was fine afterwards, no cosmetic or internal damage
    09-13-08 08:12 PM
    Oh i have a link to a video of that.
    CrackBerry Humor | CrackBerry.com
    Go down till you find the video "CrackBerry Addiction Gone Too Far?" and play it.
    09-14-08 02:40 PM
    i dreramed that my wife wanted a BB and had an affair with a sells rep to get one. That's why she's not allowed in any verizon store or to even talk to a rep on the phone.
    09-14-08 02:43 PM
    watch the video! i nearly came out of the room in pieces i laughed so hard.
    09-14-08 02:46 PM
    I always have this horrible nightmare that I drop my BB in water and I can't get a new one! I don't know what I would do without it.

09-18-08 08:52 AM
    has anyone watched the stupid video yet? I was laughing so hard i was crying!
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 09-18-08 at 08:02 PM.
    09-18-08 04:08 PM
    not a dream but a true nightmare

i had lost it running errands a few weeks back.
    some lady found it and tried to activate it.... Local shop (bell world) called me and was like we have your berry.

went and pickd it up and said that after the lady couldnt activate it, she wanted to buy a charger so her kids could play with it.
    09-18-08 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD