No cop with automatic weapon, turtlegear, and armored tank with life on line! All making plenty $$$ probably overtime to stand around and point assault rifle at citizens!
    Really, and know this how, from sitting on your coach and watching the news.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 06:30 PM
    Shouldn't you wait until he had his day in court? Innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that part of the American justice system? Isn't that what makes America different than a lot of other countries? Wow.
    Yes and no. He is being charged as a terrorist. Technically the Feds don't have to give him a day in court.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 06:46 PM
    Really, and know this how, from sitting on your coach and watching the news.
    Nice work in Boston!-boston-martial-law10b.jpg

No worry! Soldier point assault rifle at citizen for citizen OWN safety!

Soldier gonna get that teenager! Shoot teen with machine gun or run over with tank like Tianamen!

Nice work in Boston!-boston-martial-law14.jpg

Or maybe let dog with special vest bite teen! Tough guys!

Only brainwashed herd animal think any soldier at Boston MARTIAL LAW REHEARSAL in danger!
    04-20-13 06:51 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boston-martial-law10b.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	153270

Attachment 153263

Soldier gonna get that teenager! Shoot teen with machine gun or run over with tank like Tianamen!

Name:	Boston-martial-law14.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	153265

Only brainwashed herd animal think any soldier at Boston MARTIAL LAW REHEARSAL in danger!
    What do you do for a living? I'd love to know if you don't mind, I'm curious since all you do here is make fun of people that are trying to protect people. Is the explosion in Texas a conspiracy as well? Let me guess it wasn't an accident? And all the firefighters that died doing their job were "tough guys" in the conspiracy as well?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 06:56 PM

Name:	Boston-martial-law10b.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	153270

Name:	Boston-martial-law14.jpg 
Views:	359 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	153265

Of course your entitled to your opinion ect, but this really isn't the place or the therad for them

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 06:57 PM
    Of course your entitled to your opinion ect, but this really isn't the place or the therad for them

Posted via CB10
    Other poster ask provacative question: how dunshine know? !!!
    04-20-13 06:59 PM
    Other poster ask provacative question: how dunshine know? !!!
    No offense, but I'm pretty sure your trolling, looking for a fight... So I'm done lol, everyone here (who has seen my posts) knows where I stand.
    The whole conspiracy theory doesn't pee me off, it's your lack of respect for soldiers or at least police and other departments that are there to help.

I hope you are never in trouble and need help by police, fire, and any other

Posted via CB10
    middbrew likes this.
    04-20-13 07:06 PM
    Guys he's a classic instigator. He's been doing but pushing buttons since he joined, read his post history. Don't let him take you along with him. He's been doing nothing but taunting everyone. Don't engage him, he gets his jollies that way. Also, the whole language thing is totally fake.

Don't engage him, just report him. Only that will cause the accumulation of infractions needed for a temp ban.
    04-20-13 07:11 PM
    No offense, but I'm pretty sure your trolling, looking for a fight... So I'm done lol, everyone here (who has seen my posts) knows where I stand.
    The whole conspiracy theory doesn't pee me off, it's your lack of respect for soldiers or at least police and other departments that are there to help.

I hope you are never in trouble and need help by police, fire, and any other

Posted via CB10
    Your Habs are playing (losing by two goals) right now, don't worry about this guy.

Go Leafs Go

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-20-13 07:13 PM
    Your Habs are playing (losing by two goals) right now, don't worry about this guy.

Go Leafs Go

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    I wish there was a dislike button lol

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 07:14 PM
    Guys he's a classic instigator. He's been doing but pushing buttons since he joined, read his post history. Don't let him take you along with him. He's been doing nothing but taunting everyone. Don't engage him, he gets his jollies that way. Also, the whole language thing is totally fake.

Don't engage him, just report him. Only that will cause the accumulation of infractions needed for a temp ban.
    ^ HAND WRITING expert back in topic!
    04-20-13 07:15 PM

Good advice Q. Thanks.
    04-20-13 07:18 PM
    ^ HAND WRITING expert back in topic!
    And here I thought you were typing your posts...

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 07:20 PM
    Good advice Q. Thanks.
    DON'T listen to HAND WRITING expert who look like BATMAN shooter!!!
    04-20-13 07:21 PM
    Good advice Q. Thanks.
    You betcha.
    04-20-13 07:24 PM
    Dunshine use HAND WRITING xprt's tactic:

"omg!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY!!!!!! i'M spEECHLESS!

"i HAVE TO go OUT now!"

* PROOF of RIGHT
    04-20-13 07:26 PM
    He's an *****...clearly lives in his folks basement and doesn't work for a living. Makes me sick that people selflessly protect people like him.mm if it was up to me I'd ship him back from where he came.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 08:23 PM
    04-20-13 08:25 PM
93 ... 234