Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:14 PM
    For sure!!
    dont think i could take another minute of CNN repeating the same thing over and over and over again!
    04-19-13 08:19 PM
    only take 9000 cops 18 hours find one 19 year old!
    04-19-13 08:21 PM
    Ah okay, Tracking Expert.
    04-19-13 08:24 PM
    Point is they DID find him. In less than a week. Good job Metro Boston Police and FBI
    04-19-13 08:27 PM
    But we got him! And considering what he and his brother did on Monday and the potential for collateral damage...I'm glad they took their time. We wanted him alive and we no other casualties. Great job Boston!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 08:29 PM
    Good. Now gas the pric#!

We can not have this sh#! Continue on this continent.

God bless America

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-19-13 08:29 PM
    Shouldn't you wait until he had his day in court? Innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that part of the American justice system? Isn't that what makes America different than a lot of other countries? Wow.
    04-19-13 08:37 PM
    Yea they get him. SUSPECT dead & can't deny official version of events. Makes more sense believe in ufo than believe anything this government or media mouthpiece say about anything!
    04-19-13 08:39 PM
    To bad you don't put this much effort and patriotism into the other 3421 murders in the Good old USA since Dec 2012.
    04-19-13 08:40 PM
    of course, innocent till proven guilty, but its a step in the right direction considering what they started off with. maybe they should put the kid in your backyard until they find him guilty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    04-19-13 08:50 PM
    of course, innocent till proven guilty, but its a step in the right direction considering what they started off with. maybe they should put the kid in your backyard until they find him guilty.

Good. Now gas the *****?
    How about you bring him before a judge, see if there is enough evidence to hold him. Put him in jail. Make sure he has a lawyer. Go through a trial and if he's guilty punish him according to the laws.
    Why does he need to stay in a back yard?
    04-19-13 08:59 PM
    I'd like to see you put your life on the line for a job like all those involved did...
    CerveloJohn and TgeekB like this.
    04-19-13 09:00 PM

I agree. It's great the police put that much effort into finding and arrested one the suspects who likely murdered 3 people, but at least put your ropes away until justice has been served. Wow
    04-19-13 09:04 PM
    Good job Boston! Happy for you guys
    04-19-13 09:05 PM
    Regardless of our moral or political views, let's support for victims. Let's also give a thank you to the law enforcement who, without knowing, could have walked into a shoot out, a bomb or other BQF situation. They need to be commended BIG time, for this one! They get to go home tonight and that's a good day.
    04-19-13 09:12 PM
    I agree first thing they have to do, is to get him a lawyer. Pronto! Got a to this right.

The City of Boston and their Citizen deserves lots of credit. This was amazing.
    04-19-13 09:14 PM
    I agree first thing they have to do, is to get him a lawyer. Pronto! Got a to this right.

The City of Boston and their Citizen deserves lots of credit. This was amazing.
    A LOT of great people have died for those rights everyone shares equally. (no matter how distasteful it is sometimes).
    Yes! BOSTON. What impressed me the most is how they did NOT let this take over their lives. They were determined to get justice, but didn't let fear consume them. It was and remained their city. (insert applause here)!
    Terrorism did not win this time!!
    04-19-13 09:25 PM
    I'd like to see you put your life on the line for a job like all those involved did...
    No cop with automatic weapon, turtlegear, and armored tank with life on line! All making plenty $$$ probably overtime to stand around and point assault rifle at citizens!
    04-19-13 09:32 PM
    Great job for capturing the suspects in the terror attacks in Boston. We have to also remember the victims.
    mzceetee likes this.
    04-19-13 09:43 PM
    I'm a little behind on the happenings in Boston, but last time I checked ...

Suspect is a Suspect NOT a FACT as a Murderer. Their still suspects EVEN according to the FBI. Not ALL the facts are known:

Knowledge on them being able to make such a sophisticated bomb.
    Ability to deploy bombs so covertly and unnoticed before the marathon.
    source of materials used are from ?

There is a LOT going on that the public and seemingly the FBI does not know ... and it looks like the PUBLIC helped in finding the kids - NOT the police nor the FBI (unless I'm horribly mistaken).

At any rate its a very sad situation that is STILL going on. Bloodshed begates bloodshed and where it'll stop nobody knows - that's a sad tale and if nobody has noticed there is a lot of these situations going on within USA soil; it would seem that its at war with itself.
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    04-19-13 09:46 PM
    Shouldn't you wait until he had his day in court? Innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that part of the American justice system? Isn't that what makes America different than a lot of other countries? Wow.
    Everyone is entitled to there own opions. But the evidence is stacking up . He is going to need one hell of a good lawyer to be proven innocent .

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    04-19-13 09:47 PM
    Let's not forget... Someone lost a child. Not from an accident. Not from a disease. But from a deliberate act of another human.
    No religion. No political belief is worth that cost. None.
    potatoguy likes this.
    04-19-13 09:49 PM
    No cop with automatic weapon, turtlegear, and armored tank with life on line! All making plenty $$$ probably overtime to stand around and point assault rifle at citizens!
    Your goof and I'd love to meet you someday and have a talk about people putting lives on the line ect

Posted via CB10
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    04-19-13 10:14 PM
    I'm a little behind on the happenings in Boston, but last time I checked ...

Suspect is a Suspect NOT a FACT as a Murderer. Their still suspects EVEN according to the FBI. Not ALL the facts are known:

Knowledge on them being able to make such a sophisticated bomb.
    Ability to deploy bombs so covertly and unnoticed before the marathon.
    source of materials used are from ?

There is a LOT going on that the public and seemingly the FBI does not know ... and it looks like the PUBLIC helped in finding the kids - NOT the police nor the FBI (unless I'm horribly mistaken).

At any rate its a very sad situation that is STILL going on. Bloodshed begates bloodshed and where it'll stop nobody knows - that's a sad tale and if nobody has noticed there is a lot of these situations going on within USA soil; it would seem that its at war with itself.
    It was a very crudely made bomb, pressure cooker filled with ball bearings. Similar to what insurgents use over in the middle east. The bomb was left in a back pack and the kids dropped it off.

Yes I agree with you this is another act of bloodshed that should not have happened.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:15 PM
93 123 ...