... If it was a government frame job, they wouldn't have expended the resources they did for the man-hunt of two random people.
    Resources allocated to witch hunt because much of public on government teat & not have real job! Notice they knock off around 6pm? Overtime shift over - time for TSA FLUNKY BEERBELLIES RUNNING AROUND WITH ASSAULT RIFLES LOOK IMPORTANT go home!!!
    04-20-13 09:26 AM
    I'll just say this, why did I know all about the two suspects two days before the chase started by reading about them on infowars.com and what about all the other people wearing the exact same craft uniform and backpacks as the "suspects" seen chatting to the FBI and telling people they were doing a drill
    Ah I see the issue now. You seem to have a case of "Infowars". Nasty stuff that is. It has been going around lately. Do get that checked with a medical professional.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 09:37 AM
    Resources allocated to witch hunt because much of public on government teat & not have real job! Notice they knock off around 6pm? Overtime shift over - time for TSA FLUNKY BEERBELLIES RUNNING AROUND WITH ASSAULT RIFLES LOOK IMPORTANT go home!!!
    Why are you here!? Go home if all your going to do is bash people that helped over 100 injured and 4 dead. There's a time and a place to play crazy and spread your craziness and THIS isn't it

Mods need to close this thread! It's supposed to be about thanking heroes in Boston and NOT a political debate or ******** crazy people making fun of people that helped! As a military member I'm seriously raging on this guy and his stupid disrespectful remarks throughout this thread

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by habs_fan; 04-20-13 at 09:50 AM.
    04-20-13 09:38 AM
    Why are you here!? Go home if all your going to do is bash people that helped over 100 injured and 4 dead. There's a time and a place to play crazy and spend your craziness and THIS isn't it

Mods need to close this thread! It's supposed to be about thanking heroes in Boston and NOT a politically debate or ******** crazy people making fun of people that helped! As a military member I'm seriously raging on this guy and his stupid disrespectful remarks throughout this thread

Posted via CB10
    Dunshine already home!

*is ok -dunshine give habs virtual hi5 and click 'like' button!
    04-20-13 09:46 AM
    Dunshine already home!

*is ok -dunshine give habs virtual hi5 and click 'like' button!
    lol dunshine you are funny I will give you that. Have you tried standup?
    04-20-13 09:56 AM
    Why are you here!? Go home if all your going to do is bash people that helped over 100 injured and 4 dead. There's a time and a place to play crazy and spread your craziness and THIS isn't it

Mods need to close this thread! It's supposed to be about thanking heroes in Boston and NOT a political debate or ******** crazy people making fun of people that helped! As a military member I'm seriously raging on this guy and his stupid disrespectful remarks throughout this thread

Posted via CB10
    First, thank you for your service.
    Second, don't let people with intellects as low as some on this thread get to you. Their true colors are clear to all.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 10:33 AM

Posted via CB10
    I've got family members in service. Thank you too.

As far this intellectually challenged individual, please use the little triangle.
    habs_fan and TgeekB like this.
    04-20-13 11:11 AM
    ^used it!

*all USerS please stand, salute, and observe moment of silence!
    04-20-13 11:19 AM
    I have a Nephew that works and lives in Boston. His girlfriend is a runner and he was there to see her finish. She finished 15 minutes before the explosion and neither were hurt. What rights did the people that were injured and killed have? Did they get a chance to proclaim innocents before they were sentenced? Don't worry we will lawyer up the little pri*k. He will get 3 squares a day with a private cell and a virtual law library to become a jail house lawyer. And you know what thats ok because as Americans its the right thing to do and what made those 2 want to come to America.
    My kudo's to all the people that helped in the capture and the treatment of the wounded
    04-20-13 11:29 AM
    Feh. Sheep need shepherds.
    04-20-13 11:31 AM
    [QUOTE=stots;8348193]
    Suspect admit being bomber to car jack guy? Says who? Says criminal government and media mouth piece stooge![/QUOTE

The proof is in the pudding Dunshine. The losers, hijacked a vehicle and told the driver that they were the bombers, an eye witness account of the dead brother placing the bag at the scene, they killed an on duty officer at a university. What more do you want?

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story...-saturday.html

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    Hey! I have a great idea. Why don't we hire a person to sort through all of this. The hearsay, the evidence. The statements. We could call them a judge! And just to make it fair why don't we have 2 other people. One for the defense and one for the prosecution. Let's call them lawyers. We could even go so far as have, let's say 12 people to help decide guilt or innocence. Let's call them jurors.
    I know this is far out there, but maybe it would work.
    04-20-13 01:32 PM
    Wow. That was fast! I ate supper and missed the trial! What happened? What evidence was presented? How long did it take? Did the accused even have time to get a lawyer? When did America change the innocent until proven guilty thing? When I was eating dessert? And you wonder why other countries pick on Americans. The Americans I know aren't like that. Boo.
    Baha I'm cracking up. I agree completely.

Just saying someone is guilty by what we believe isn't how we do things in America. Sorry folks. This guy is a citizen whether you like it or not. Became one on 9/11/12. His brother wasn't one though. American citizens have their rights and he gets a fair trial. He is a suspect, not guilty yet. They have other suspects as well that they took in last night.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    04-20-13 01:52 PM
    3xberry

would you be against stoning, if found guilty?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

04-20-13 01:57 PM
    3xberry

Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Appropriate comment on 4/20 i guess
    04-20-13 02:22 PM
    Appropriate comment on 4/20 i guess
    Is it a punishment allowed under the LAW?
    Don't be like them. Take the high road. Hold your head high. America is one of the greatest countries on earth. Show it!
    04-20-13 03:09 PM
    Nice work in Boston!-bald_eagle-wingspan-1024x768.jpg

In my best Canadian vernacular:
    She's a beauty, eh?

Respect, people. Respect.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 03:25 PM
    Seriously!!!!?

We are happy he was captured and will get his day in court and people are bashing American's...really?

He is guilty in the eyes of the public for something...when he gets his lawyer and the trial begins everything will come out.

Conspiracy or frame job...does not acct for him and his brother shooting the MIT officer or shooting at cops!

Our justice system is one of the best in the known world, he will get a fair trial here!

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:55 PM
    3xberry

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

And Who would be the one without sin to cast that first stone?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 04:57 PM
    And Who would be the one without sin to cast that first stone?

Posted via CB10
    Not sure, any ideas?

04-20-13 05:19 PM
    Not sure, any ideas?

No idea, I'd definitely be at the back of the line.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4275744) likes this.
    04-20-13 05:20 PM
    Great job not sure if there is a need for celebration though.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 05:36 PM
    Something that caught my attention was that when I was listening to the report the reporter mentioned that the cell towers were all clogged up because of everyone trying to reach their family members. I was expecting them to at least mention BBM, but no, they talked about Facebook and twitter
    04-20-13 05:41 PM
    Moved to Off Topic.

Can we also keep it non political and non religious. (That is please respect each other practices)
    Bobert_123 likes this.
    04-20-13 05:41 PM
    I'll just say this, why did I know all about the two suspects two days before the chase started by reading about them on infowars.com and what about all the other people wearing the exact same craft uniform and backpacks as the "suspects" seen chatting to the FBI and telling people they were doing a drill
    because you didn't? unless your time frame is off. no mention of two suspects even hit info wars until Wednesday which was photos of many people with backpacks and turned into the two saudi suspects wanted for questioning which were later cleared. other news of two different suspects hit Thursday which was the day of the chase which is in this infowars article.

ive scoured infowars site since i posted in here and was also in and out (a few times) of the site during the weeks events as well as on twitter, watching local news + sites, talking to family and officers during the weeks events and found nothing to support what you are saying.

unless i missed something on infowars that you are specifically speaking of and im wrong, i don't find how you or info wars knew anything 2 days prior to the chase about these two or even 1 day before the chase. please share with me some links or articles i can read up on as id like to know all sides of this story no matter who was ultimately the person(s) behind it.

*edit: photos on infowars and all over the net were of moroccan suspects not saudi, but there were reports of 2 saudi suspects also.
    04-20-13 06:10 PM
    Something that caught my attention was that when I was listening to the report the reporter mentioned that the cell towers were all clogged up because of everyone trying to reach their family members. I was expecting them to at least mention BBM, but no, they talked about Facebook and twitter
    there MIGHT have been mention of BBM but they blacked out/shut down cell service in the area to prevent cell phone detonation.
    the news later reported that never happened but many people i know at the finish line said cell service went completely dead for awhile.
    04-20-13 06:13 PM
93 1234