Great job to all the people of Boston. God bless America.

Time to hang the guilty 19 year old.
    04-19-13 10:18 PM
    A lot of young adults are killing people with guns and now with bombs. Why is that happening at the US? I'm Mexican so I have no clue of what's going on over there. Is psychological education failing or something? (This is a serious post)
    04-19-13 10:28 PM

Wow. That was fast! I ate supper and missed the trial! What happened? What evidence was presented? How long did it take? Did the accused even have time to get a lawyer? When did America change the innocent until proven guilty thing? When I was eating dessert? And you wonder why other countries pick on Americans. The Americans I know aren't like that. Boo.
    04-19-13 10:31 PM
    only take 9000 cops 18 hours find one 19 year old!
    In a city the size of boston... would you do better?

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 10:36 PM

In most countries they call that murder. We should try you for conspiracy to commit murder. Foget that. We all know your guilty! Let's just hang you now! You said it in a post. Your guilty!
    We don't need a justice system. Just accuse someone and hang them! Be a real American!!
    04-19-13 10:39 PM
    In a city the size of boston... would you do better?

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I can lose my keys in my house and take a week to find them. And they aren't trying to hide.
    04-19-13 10:48 PM
    Shouldn't you wait until he had his day in court? Innocent until proven guilty? Isn't that part of the American justice system? Isn't that what makes America different than a lot of other countries? Wow.
    Nope. Guilty until proven innocent.

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-19-13 11:06 PM
    Everything in life does not need to be complicated. I am 10000000000% sure this loser and his dead brother are guilty.

Once again

God bless America (from a Canadian)

One more thing, the losers admitted to being the bombers.

04-19-13 11:12 PM
    Everything in life does not need to be complicated. I am 10000000000% sure this loser and his dead brother are guilty.

Once again

God bless America (from a Canadian)

One more thing, the losers admitted to being the bombers.

I'm at a loss for words. Im not really comfortable with the media holding a trial...
    May everyone's God's have mercy on us.
    MarsupilamiX likes this.
    04-19-13 11:31 PM
    Ok, I might take a hit for this but what the F)(*.
    way to go to all the Law Enforcement People, (humans) for their great work in the Boston manhunt and in the recent LA manhunt.
    Everyone of these guys has a family of sorts. Everyone of these guys puts their own life on the line, knows that they are at risk of dying and leaving their own family with a void. thats what they do at times. and yes, you get that CRAPPY speeding ticket that you dont like,,,,,,, but remember.... that *so in so* that gave you the ticket will also put his life on the line for YOU, Will die for YOU. ! I KNOW, so thank you !!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cracked1up; 04-19-13 at 11:58 PM.
    _BIG_ likes this.
    04-19-13 11:41 PM
    Well put! No harm should come to you for that statement!
    04-19-13 11:43 PM
    No cop with automatic weapon, turtlegear, and armored tank with life on line! All making plenty $$$ probably overtime to stand around and point assault rifle at citizens!
    Doubt that...with the lack of funds most agencies have, most were probably working on compensatory time.
    Lol on making plenty of money. Ask just about any officer you meet, they will tell you we didn't get into this career for the money.
    There is a reason you see officers working side jobs.

But back on point...I'm proud of my brothers and sisters in blue. Good work! And my blessings to those injured and to the friends and families of those lost.

Posted via CB10
    _BIG_, Branta and BlackStormRising like this.
    04-19-13 11:46 PM
    I'll just say this, why did I know all about the two suspects two days before the chase started by reading about them on infowars.com and what about all the other people wearing the exact same craft uniform and backpacks as the "suspects" seen chatting to the FBI and telling people they were doing a drill
    04-20-13 01:15 AM
    Yea they get him. SUSPECT dead & can't deny official version of events. Makes more sense believe in ufo than believe anything this government or media mouthpiece say about anything!
    It's a good result. Since he decided to shoot it out with the cops, I have no sympathy for him. As I say, a good terrorist is a dead terrorist. The other guy was captured and surrendered, so he will have his day in court.
    04-20-13 06:35 AM
    just an idea...maybe their innocence was lost when they started the shootout Thursday night and were throwing homemade grenades and sticks of dynamite and dropping backpack bombs everywhere they could in Watertown, MA?

the bombs were nothing sophisticated. pressure cookers, black powder, a circuit board and bb sized ball bearings and carpentry nails.

maybe it was when they car jacked someone for their benz and got caught in the same benz in watertown which started the whole stand off to begin with.

sounds like the national news has been just as useless on reporting as cnn if alot of people havent heard many of these details and more.

we are happy and grateful out here to every single officer and agent from all over who came to help. around 10k officers from local police in countless cities(boston, cambridge, watertwon, waltham, everett, burlington, needham, and more), to the college police(harvard, mit, umass, and more) and transit police, homeland security, fbi, atf, national guard....just too many too list.

try him and convict him, but these men are not innocent.

in a matter of 5 days law enforcement went from being clueless to who did this to killed and captured. no other civilian injuries or deaths (since the bombing), 1 MIT college police officer dead (rip Sean Collier), and some law enforcement offices shot and injured over the past days)
    habs_fan and AjaxMilanBarcaSC like this.
    04-20-13 07:46 AM
    I'll just say this, why did I know all about the two suspects two days before the chase started by reading about them on infowars.com and what about all the other people wearing the exact same craft uniform and backpacks as the "suspects" seen chatting to the FBI and telling people they were doing a drill
    Your posts and thought processes are all starting to make sense now.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 07:52 AM
    Suspect admit being bomber to car jack guy? Says who? Says criminal government and media mouth piece stooge!
    04-20-13 07:59 AM
    HANG HIM HIGH!!! Massachusetts perfect commonwealth for WITCH HUNT! Have 'trial' in Salem!
    04-20-13 08:01 AM
    says me, living in the area, having family that was locked down in their houses who saw the suspects shooting at police throwing grenades at the cops, having police officers that are family and friends. from listening to the police scanners as it happened. not from the a$$hat media that got things wrong day and night.

debate all you want if they were the bombers or not but there is no denying what happened Thursday. would two people who werent the backpack bombers from the marathon be in a car chase which ended in a standoff with shooting, grenades and more explosive devices being dropped as they ran if they were regular innocent people? cuz i sure dont drive around with that kinda of crap in my car on a daily basis
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 08:16 AM
    [QUOTE=dunshine;8348104]Suspect admit being bomber to car jack guy? Says who? Says criminal government and media mouth piece stooge![/QUOTE

The proof is in the pudding Dunshine. The losers, hijacked a vehicle and told the driver that they were the bombers, an eye witness account of the dead brother placing the bag at the scene, they killed an on duty officer at a university. What more do you want?

http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story...-saturday.html

Last edited by stots; 04-20-13 at 08:39 AM.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 08:24 AM
    I would like to see real tough laws to take care of these individuals. Send some what of a message to try and avoid this happening again. I am thinking a stoning?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning

I know it's harsh but what has happened is harsh.

By the way, I hate guns and violence. I just don't want to see this happen again. I am worried my country (Canada) is going to be hit one day.

habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 08:34 AM

Your posts and thought processes are all starting to make sense now.
    Wow.....had no idea.....bizarre thought processes all make sense now.
    middbrew likes this.
    04-20-13 08:34 AM
    Congratulations to law enforcement units who helped put an end to this.

I love Boston, this has been difficult.

My heart goes out the killers' victims, their families, and the city of Boston.

Let justice be swift.
    middbrew likes this.
    04-20-13 08:40 AM
    ... would two people who werent the backpack bombers from the marathon be in a car chase which ended in a standoff with shooting, grenades and more explosive devices being dropped as they ran if they were regular innocent people?
    Maybe if realized some days before were gonna be FRAMED by FLUNKY GOVERNMENT TSA types!!!
    04-20-13 08:54 AM
    Maybe if realized some days before were gonna be FRAMED by FLUNKY GOVERNMENT TSA types!!!
    Oh grow up. Can you be any more obvious in playing devil's advocate just for the sake of stirring the pot?

If it was a government frame job, they wouldn't have expended the resources they did for the man-hunt of two random people.
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-20-13 09:11 AM
93 1234