with the playoffs right around the corner just wondering who here is hockey fans??
    03-18-08 07:46 PM
    i like hockey. don't watch it as much as i would like to. being from MA, i have to say Bruins.
    03-18-08 09:01 PM
    oh boo! ha ha

I'm a flyers fan and i'm VERY happy that they were able to pick up a win tonight
    03-18-08 09:38 PM
    I love hockey as you can tell by my avatar. Too bad my team finished last in their conference. They did make a few good trades near the end of the season.
    04-26-08 09:07 PM
    I am a huge hockey fan myself. I am formerly from the New York area and the Rangers are my team, but seeing as I am living in Virginia where hockey is almost non-existent, I have lost touch with it. I actually just found out the Rangers were in the playoffs a few days ago, and it has me psyched. Well, not too psyched since history will probably just repeat itself and they will most likely get knocked out... but I can wish!

Man, 94 was a great year.... 7 game stretch against the Devils where they won in double overtime, followed by a 7 game stretch against the Canucks... So memorable and just awesome, which makes it suck twice as bad that they have been a pretty awful team for so many years since then though.
    04-27-08 01:22 AM
    Wings fan here. No, not a band-wagoner. I've been with them since 90/91. NE Wisconsin didn't have hockey to watch and I latched onto them with Yzerman and Fedorov.

Now, I'm basking in the glory.
    04-28-08 02:25 PM
    Huge hockey fan here from Boston. My Bruins didn't make it far in the playoffs but they weren't expected to even make the payoffs.

I like Dallas in the West but you can never count out Detroit. I think the Pens will take the East. Anything but the Canadiens.Lol
    04-29-08 10:36 PM
    i said it in another thread:

San Jose will never win a cup. No heart.
    04-29-08 10:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD