The NFL fine players for celebrating in the Zone and Taunting but Refs can make wrong calls that costs the Team the Game!!! (Like the Panthers/Falcons game) Alot of the wrong calls are soooo obvious, even the sport commentators cant believe the calls the refs make!!! But, the calls that need to be made are not!!!!! IMHO, Refs should be fined for making the wrong call!!!! Something really needs to be done to correct this, maybe if the Refs would get fined they would think twice about throwing that yellow flag by making sure they make the correct call in the first place!! Sorry, Just had to vent about this...
    09-28-08 06:22 PM
    i have to ask one question ......
    did you yell at the t.v. ?
    ha ha ha that helps for me at times
    09-28-08 06:40 PM
    instant replay.

challenges.
    09-28-08 06:45 PM
    Yes bx2md, I do yell alot at the TV....(Hee,Hee,Hee)
    09-28-08 06:49 PM
    it helps at times but remember that these refs are only human
    stupid humans lo llol
    and they only see what they want to see
    09-28-08 06:51 PM
    I think being a referee is one of the hardest jobs in sports, any sport. Back in the day, we believed that refs were better than today. The fact is, with 100 cameras and replays, it's easier to catch mistakes made by refs. Remember that we are sitting in our living rooms, drinking beer, munching on chips and dip and we have all the time in the world to analyze a play. Refs have to do it in a split of a second. On the other hand, you have the refs that intentionally cheat, like the guy from the NBA.

Listen to me, what am I saying, f#@*% all refs, I hate them ...

My Raiders suck so much they don't need a ref to screw them over ...
    09-28-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD