Lacy is gonna be out for a while I think. Concussion, right?
    Yep concussion. No word on how long he will be out, but with the NFL's concussion rules I'd def have a backup plan if he's on your roster. That being said, if you're relying on a GB rb you've probably got roster issues already

Posted via CB10
    FCSC and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-17-13 07:32 PM
    Lacy is gonna be out for a while I think. Concussion, right?
    Yea, i'm not sure how severe it is though, they have a bye week coming up to... i think i'll sit him on the bench and try to keep him on the roster for later on in the season.
    09-18-13 08:28 AM
    Yep concussion. No word on how long he will be out, but with the NFL's concussion rules I'd def have a backup plan if he's on your roster. That being said, if you're relying on a GB rb you've probably got roster issues already

Posted via CB10
    No he's a late round pick for me....only reason I know is cause my team knocked him out. lol
    I was watching the game when it happened and say uh oh....there goes the rookie
    09-19-13 07:30 AM
    Yea, i'm not sure how severe it is though, they have a bye week coming up to... i think i'll sit him on the bench and try to keep him on the roster for later on in the season.
    good idea...as soon as he is cleared, he's gonna run up a storm!
    09-19-13 07:30 AM
    I have 2 RB's positions and a WR/RB position, took Lacy out, looks like this now
    Starting RBs: Trent Richardson, David Wilson
    Bench: Eddie Lacy, Rashard Mendenhall, Fred Jackson

WR/RB: James Jones took ovver for Lacy.
    09-19-13 02:28 PM
    I was less than sober when I did my fantasy draft. Had the worst overall rated draft in my league. After some wire pickups and a trade I am currently undefeated in my primary league (not sure how)

My second league I auto drafted (had to work) and ended up with a very good team minus the defense. Undefeated there as well so far.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-13 05:01 AM
    I was less than sober when I did my fantasy draft. Had the worst overall rated draft in my league. After some wire pickups and a trade I am currently undefeated in my primary league (not sure how)

My second league I auto drafted (had to work) and ended up with a very good team minus the defense. Undefeated there as well so far.

Posted via CB10
    Sounds like you are pretty lucky!
    09-22-13 08:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have to ask... what's your starting lineup look like?
    09-23-13 02:00 PM
    I realllllllly want to drop David Wilson, but I don't see anyone else stepping up for the Giants.. so I may just relegate him to the bench for now.

How did everyone do this weekend?
    I have 1 fantasy team, got my first loss of the season out of the way! (and on top of that my teams, the Bills and Panthers both lost... but at least my college team won! (Auburn))

Hopefully some of you had a better outing and are closing in on a week 1 win
    I LOVE Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they lost to LSU. Right?
    09-23-13 07:37 PM
    I also need a big night from Peyton and Demaryius.
    Or I'm gonna lose in one of my leagues!
    09-23-13 07:38 PM
    Fear not

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-23-13 07:59 PM
    I LOVE Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!! But they lost to LSU. Right?
    War Eagle!!!! They did, was a blow out early but they made it competitive by the end of the game... tough to lose to LSU again, but our time will come.. again!
    09-24-13 08:30 AM
    nothing like being excited that your opposition has 3 guys on a bye week in the starting line up... only to still lose by .25 because you get 2 injuries, and the opposition had Dez Bryant and Peyton Manning... haha
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    10-09-13 03:19 PM
    nothing like being excited that your opposition has 3 guys on a bye week in the starting line up... only to still lose by .25 because you get 2 injuries, and the opposition had Dez Bryant and Peyton Manning... haha
    OK damn ! That was a bad spat of luck there!
    10-09-13 03:47 PM
    OK damn ! That was a bad spat of luck there!
    I figured I got my 1 disaster of a game out of the way for the rest of the season!
    10-09-13 04:15 PM
    I figured I got my 1 disaster of a game out of the way for the rest of the season!
    If only it worked that way, right?
    I need to drop Julio and find another WR.
    10-09-13 04:39 PM
    Holy snow storm in Philadelphia batman lol

That's the wildest storm during a game in years.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    12-08-13 12:28 PM
42 12