Just did my fantasy football draft team came out pretty decent, Doug martin, Aaron rogers, Witten, 49ers defense, Danny amendola and Steven gostowski kicker. Who did everyone else pick for their #1 pick? Any superbowl predictions as well?

Via REAL Keyboard Q10 or Badass HTC One
    09-02-13 07:27 PM
    Lynch, Stafford, Bush, James Jones,Jody Nelson, Seattle D and Walsh kicking...then it gets ugly fast lol.

Seattle wins it this year me thinks.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:34 PM
    Bush was rated high this year, being on a new team the only reason I didn't take him is because he's on the lions now and they pass A LOT with Stafford and megatron

Via REAL Keyboard Q10 or Badass HTC One
    09-02-13 07:47 PM
    Yuppers, I'm hoping.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-13 07:56 PM
    I unfortunately couldn’t live draft this year but I’m happy with my team overall, we start 2 QB’s in this league so it’s a bit different.
    Round 1: Cam Newton
    Round 2: Trent Richardson
    Round 3: Jimmy Graham
    Round 4: San Fancisco
    Round 5: Victor Cruz
    Round 6: David Wilson
    Round 7: Pierre Garcon
    Round 8: Eddie Lacy
    Round 9: James Jones

after that things went south pretty fast… topped off with drafting Brandon Weeden in the 16th.. WTF!
    09-04-13 03:30 PM
    That's a decent team, your best pick was that trent richardson pick. He's such a beast and they plan on giving him the ball even more this year, I had him last year and he was absolutely my most reliable and point guy I had. Including brady

From Q10/HTC One aka Batman & Robin
    09-04-13 05:09 PM
    Live local draft last night:
    Ray Rice
    Jamaal Charles
    Julio Jones
    RG3 (sentimental pick)
    Randall Cobb
    Colston
    Antonio Brown and more!!!!
    Oh and Cutler as a backup QB
    09-04-13 05:16 PM
    Oh damn that's a good team

jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-04-13 05:42 PM
    Idk how you got all of those superstars but good job lol

09-04-13 05:43 PM
    Idk how you got all of those superstars but good job lol

I had first pick because my team was so horrible last year! lol
    And we do not do a snake draft.We do a straight 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 kinda draft.
    09-04-13 06:52 PM
    Ohhhhhh yeah all my drafts were snake style

09-04-13 08:03 PM
    Here�s my first 9 picks (Starters)

Round 1 Doug Martin RB
    Round 2 Steven Jackson RB
    Round 3 Brandon Marshall WR
    Round 4 Tom Brady QB
    Round 5 DeMarco Murray RB
    Round 6 Steve Smith WR
    Round 7 Greg Olsen TE
    Round 8 St Louis DEF
    Round 9 Stephen Goskowski K

Posted via my Qued 10
    09-05-13 12:09 AM
    That's a decent team, your best pick was that trent richardson pick. He's such a beast and they plan on giving him the ball even more this year, I had him last year and he was absolutely my most reliable and point guy I had. Including brady

Yea I have high hopes for Richardson.

Out of curiosity, who would you rather have, Ben Tate or Rashard Mendenhall? I think they're both going to have pretty good years personally.
    09-05-13 08:11 AM
    Woohoo! Set those lineups cause it all starts tonight!!!

PS I prefer BenTate
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    09-05-13 03:19 PM
    Woohoo! Set those lineups cause it all starts tonight!!!

PS I prefer BenTate
    Yea me to.. just initiated a flat trade, mendenhall for tate, lets see how it goes!

Does anyone here try to wait untill the last second to set their line up? Sometimes what i'll do, especially during bye weeks, is to leave players in my line up that have a bye, bringing my projected points total down and hopefully making my opponent think they'll have an easier game, and set their line up differently then they would if i was showing full strength. (but I MAY just be crazy with that thought!)
    09-05-13 03:39 PM
    Yea me to.. just initiated a flat trade, mendenhall for tate, lets see how it goes!

Does anyone here try to wait untill the last second to set their line up? Sometimes what i'll do, especially during bye weeks, is to leave players in my line up that have a bye, bringing my projected points total down and hopefully making my opponent think they'll have an easier game, and set their line up differently then they would if i was showing full strength. (but I MAY just be crazy with that thought!)
    HAHA!
    That's a unique way to do it. But no, I don't think most owners would fall for the old "i wonder if he forget so and so is on a bye" trick!

HAHA But if it works for you, do it!
    09-05-13 03:43 PM

Haha yes that's good. I have to do it right away because I do 2 teams so I'll forget to change players around sometimes if I don't do it right then.

Also I like bed tate but mendenhall is awesome when he's 100 percent healthy, I had him last year and he had some big games for me but when he was hurt it killed me. Just keep an eye out about that,

I have demarco Murray as well I hope he has a good season, I try not to put a lot of faith in cowboys but I didn't really have a choice!

Steven Jackson is older but everyone seems to think he's going to have a really good year I'm not convinced 100 percent yet though!

09-05-13 04:55 PM
    No Im not convinced on Steven Jackson either....
    and its ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-05-13 07:35 PM
    I'm a patriots fan, and seeing Welker do good on the broncos is eating me alive

09-05-13 08:47 PM
    I'm a patriots fan, and seeing Welker do good on the broncos is eating me alive

Yup...he is a powerful determined person, they should have paid him.

Posted via CB10
    DS1331 likes this.
    09-05-13 08:51 PM
    Man, you ETZ folks that like football get short sleeps...

Posted via CB10
    09-05-13 09:56 PM
    I realllllllly want to drop David Wilson, but I don't see anyone else stepping up for the Giants.. so I may just relegate him to the bench for now.

How did everyone do this weekend?
    I have 1 fantasy team, got my first loss of the season out of the way! (and on top of that my teams, the Bills and Panthers both lost... but at least my college team won! (Auburn))

Hopefully some of you had a better outing and are closing in on a week 1 win
    09-09-13 12:08 PM
    I realllllllly want to drop David Wilson, but I don't see anyone else stepping up for the Giants.. so I may just relegate him to the bench for now.

How did everyone do this weekend?
    I have 1 fantasy team, got my first loss of the season out of the way! (and on top of that my teams, the Bills and Panthers both lost... but at least my college team won! (Auburn))

Hopefully some of you had a better outing and are closing in on a week 1 win
    Three leagues...won in two and working on another win as soon as tonight's games are over.
    Love Auburn! Was a big fan when my boy Cam was there!
    09-09-13 03:22 PM
    Three leagues...won in two and working on another win as soon as tonight's games are over.
    Love Auburn! Was a big fan when my boy Cam was there!
    Nice to hear! this weekend was the first time I was able to watch one of Cam's game in full... i'm admitedaly a bit biased with him, but I really do feel the OC/ HC at Carolina doesn't know what he's doing. You have Cam, Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart and you still pass more then you run? Crazy!

Side note: won my first game of the season even though i had Eddie Lacy and D. Wilson starting! Picked up Fred Jackson to help plug some RB holes due to injury.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-17-13 02:41 PM
    Lacy is gonna be out for a while I think. Concussion, right?
    09-17-13 03:35 PM
42 12