I decided to start a thread for NFL fans to post ANYTHING NFL. Wallpapers, Ringtones, News, Rumors, Favorites, Least Favorites, Whatever.

Welcome!
    02-06-09 02:24 PM
    So I guess my name pretty much says it. I've been an Eagles fan all my life. It's a tough life but it'll be worth it when that parade finally comes down Broad Street.

My least favorite teams would be the NFC East rivals Giants, Redskins, and most of all Cowboys!

I rock this wallpaper during the season...

Attachment 11997

Here is me, my baby, and some friends at a Monday Night Dallas game. (Eagles won BTW)

Attachment 11998

Hope to see others here that love the game as much as me...
    Last edited by phillyphreak; 02-06-09 at 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling
    02-06-09 02:30 PM
    Green Bay Packer fan my whole life till last year when they traded Favre to the Jets.

So I was a jets fan for a year. Now I'm gonna be back as a die hard fan again for the packers unless.... The NY JEts cut favre and and the MN Vikes pick him up if that happens the pack will wait one more year...

Hope I didn't confuse you go pack go

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 12:26 AM
    Eagles all the way!

Highlight of this season - knocking out those overrated Giants out of the playoffs!!!
    02-07-09 02:27 AM
    Eagles all the way!

Highlight of this season - knocking out those overrated Giants out of the playoffs!!!
    Not to mention kickin the **** out of the Cowboys while knocking them out of the playoffs during the last game at Texas Stadium

EDIT: LOL @ po*op
    02-07-09 10:20 AM
    So I guess my name pretty much says it. I've been an Eagles fan all my life. It's a tough life but it'll be worth it when that parade finally comes down Broad Street.

My least favorite teams would be the NFC East rivals Giants, Redskins, and most of all Cowboys!

I rock this wallpaper during the season...

Attachment 11997

Here is me, my baby, and some friends at a Monday Night Dallas game. (Eagles won BTW)

Attachment 11998

Hope to see others here that love the game as much as me...
    Get a vid or pic of the Dawkins player introduction that is cool GO PACK
    02-07-09 11:18 AM
    Get a vid or pic of the Dawkins player introduction that is cool GO PACK
    Attachment 12064

He's Captain Cookoo Bananas
    02-07-09 11:35 AM
    All your teams blow! Go Colts!
    02-08-09 12:46 PM
    As a cowboys fan I have to say I don't care much for the Eagles. At least I got to go to the last Cowboys win vs the Giants at the old stadium. First NFL game I've ever gone to

02-08-09 02:33 PM
    The pro bowl is such a joke. Couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing.

02-08-09 06:26 PM
    Eagles!!!!!

I will saw tho I will Root for the Skins if they arent playing against us .. Cowoys Just well... They Suck ...

Even tho we didn't go to the Super Bowl I am Happy that another Pa Team Did and won
    02-08-09 09:15 PM
    Eagles!!!!!

I will saw tho I will Root for the Skins if they arent playing against us .. Cowoys Just well... They Suck ...

Even tho we didn't go to the Super Bowl I am Happy that another Pa Team Did and won
    I will root for the Steelers when the Eagles are out of it too. Like you stated, its a PA team but also a great football town with some passionate fans. Nice to see more Eagles fans here.

02-08-09 09:58 PM
    Love my titans! Still upset about the disheartening playoff loss though

02-08-09 10:15 PM
    I will root for the Steelers when the Eagles are out of it too. Like you stated, its a PA team but also a great football town with some passionate fans. Nice to see more Eagles fans here.

I wont lie I didn't follow the steelers this year that much. But omg the Sb was great and they sure did lay it down. But I think I would have rooted for who ever was going against the cardinals after they beat us I just wanted to go down !
    02-08-09 10:22 PM
    I hear ya man. Unfortunately almost every team has kept us from winning it all in one way or another so I want them all to go down. The SB was great and I couldn't help but think "what would the eagles do with the final drive to win it all" and I just felt depressed. I have defended Dmac to a lot of ppl regarding his overall body of work but a clutch performer he has not proven to be IMO. Also, what's up with throwin the D under the bus the way he did? Not cool...

02-10-09 06:13 AM
    The Colts is my team. FTW

04-02-09 09:37 AM
    You cowboy fans are lucky to have gotten ridden of owens, he is just gonna get worse. I Love my giants. We just released Plex, lets see how long before jerry jones picks up Plex and Vick.
    04-04-09 10:56 AM
    You Bear fans ought to be singing about your good fortune and the Broncos stupidity! Jay Cuttler was the missing piece - you now have a mobile QB who can hit a moving target on the numbers 60 yards away. The Broncos owner and new coach are a couple of numbskulls and your GM knows a good deal when he sees it! Just sign me p sseded in Denver

04-04-09 11:11 AM
    Broncos stupidity? Chiefs got Cassel and Vrabel for 1 2nd round pick. Bears had to use 2 1st rounds and a 3rd for Cutler. I'm not gonna pretend that the 2 QBs are equal, but 2 1st rounds?!?! I say the Broncos made a great deal.

04-04-09 05:06 PM
    Time will tell, but QB's with Cutler's arm and mobility are rare and hard to find. I may be wrong, and I do bleed orange and blue and hope I am wrong, but I think we've set ourselves back 3 to 4 years in our quest to get back to the Super Bowl.

04-04-09 08:37 PM
    Time will tell, but QB's with Cutler's arm and mobility are rare and hard to find. I may be wrong, and I do bleed orange and blue and hope I am wrong, but I think we've set ourselves back 3 to 4 years in our quest to get back to the Super Bowl.

I feel it's a really a gamble for both teams. Denver knew what they had in Cutler, a terriffic young prospect and a franchise QB. Alot of teams are trying to lock up that long term franchise QB but they're not exactly falling off trees.

On the flip side, the Browns sure did give up alot and there's no way to tell how Cutler will fit in there. He's gonna have a tremendous amount of pressure to show some immediate return on investment and it's not like the Browns were just a good QB away from a serious contender. They got some other needs as well. Then again so do alot of teams.
    04-05-09 08:53 AM
    ^^That is very true. I would add that I am not na�ve about this, just angry with the Bronco's inability to deal with their young star. That said, I had my concerns about the kid, he seemed emotion less on the sidelines - and he came from a college that did not win all that often. It wasn't his fault, but losing can beget losing. So I worried about his mindset, but after last season I was convinced he has what it takes to be a great one. You can lay every one of the Broncos losses on their defense.
    We knew what we had in Cutler, mid level first rounders are a crap-shoot. We've all seen many of them not pan out. It was maddening to see the bluster and immature behavior from both sides. All they needed to do was step back, take a breath, and wait for him to come to the required mini-camps - which all reports said he was going to attend. At that point the two parties could have put their differences behind them. They gave up too soon. In Denver, we've seen what a strong arm and mobility can do for a QB, not saying Jay is a John Elway, but the potential is there. And it works both ways, this town will make a sports star rich and our media are not like Chicago's or New York's.

04-05-09 10:13 AM
    I am amazed that Cutler ended up with the Bears; I am sorry for your Broncos Mike. But, I am oh so happy for the Bears.

04-05-09 10:17 AM
    I know, killer, I do not begrudge the Bears or their fans anything. Good for you guys! The blame rests almost entirely on the Bronco's owner - the only adult in the whole thing. I supervise a number of people in that mid-twenty age group and know there's a technique to it. One needs a certain amount of patience, and they need to feel needed. People my age created these kids, we are the ones who filled their days with activities and shielded them from disappointment and loss - and convinced them they were important and needed. It's up to us to overcome their unrealistic sense of self worth - pretty tough task when it's someone who really does have great talent.

Last edited by exelant; 04-05-09 at 07:34 PM.
    04-05-09 06:58 PM
    Your teams all still blow! Go Colts!

04-05-09 08:06 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD